Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diary Room #2

Go down

Diary Room #2 Empty Diary Room #2

Post by Captain Hook Sun 30 Aug - 22:49:27

I wasn't able to make it to the challenge tonight. I am so glad Red won it. I really don't care who she nominates as long as it isn't me and since we have an alliance...it better not be me.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Diary Room #2 Empty Re: Diary Room #2

Post by Captain Hook Mon 31 Aug - 2:24:23

YESSSS the sexy Red Riding Hood won HOH. Robin Hood was one of her noms. I don't even know why his name was brought up, maybe something happened during the challenge...I didn't pay attention. lol but I said it was a good idea. He isn't an ally of mine so I don't care if he goes up. I suggested Anna because I find her "dumb" act annoying and just that...an act.

I will apologize to her after this is over if it turns out she really has no idea what she is doing in this game.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Mon 31 Aug - 18:20:30

Red nominated Robin and Anna. Robin wrote me wanting me to keep him. I didn't really make him any promises. To be honest, I don't really care who goes because my ass is safe this week. Anna is annoying and has no idea what she is doing here. Robin isn't active. So neither really benefit me in this game. I guess I will talk to my alliance and see what they think. We could keep Anna around just to lol at some of the things she says.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Mon 31 Aug - 21:16:43

Anna won POV.

Kill me now.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content