Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bae's confessionals

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bae's confessionals Empty Bae's confessionals

Post by Regina Mills Wed 26 Aug - 11:50:34

Can people see this?
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Bae's confessionals Empty Re: Bae's confessionals

Post by Neal Cassidy Wed 26 Aug - 14:23:54

Just you and the hosts
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

https://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fairy Wed 26 Aug - 18:05:55

Hi Bae *muah*
Blue Fairy
Blue Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Wed 26 Aug - 20:20:35

Hi bae Xoxo

and thank you. I will write my first confessional soon. Kind of annoying these people are posting so much and I haven't had a chance to talk to that many people yet. Need to work on deals fast.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Wed 26 Aug - 20:28:04

LOL @ there being a Henry in this game. So KEWT. I wonder how many people will think that's me Laughing
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Wed 26 Aug - 22:45:20

Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Wed 26 Aug - 22:45:30

Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Wed 26 Aug - 22:46:52

Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Thu 27 Aug - 9:28:09

Ok this show is full of cuties. I am definitely watching now hue hue.
I'm keeping my eyes on and panties ready for the following:

Mad Hatter
Huntsman
Captain Cook
Robin Hood

A showmance with any of them is not out of the question Wink

Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Thu 27 Aug - 9:29:46

And why does the timestamp here say it's 3:28pm. Go home forumotion, you're drunk.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Thu 27 Aug - 9:41:37

Private room with Mad Hatter, and a private room with Genie please thank you.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 27 Aug - 13:10:26

Regina is such a goddess <3
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Thu 27 Aug - 22:30:48

Confessional:

Is this sphincter Ariel giving me attitude? Well, excuse your majesty for putting you on the block. If you didnt want to go up, you probably should have made an effort to i don't know, suck less?

BE GONE.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Thu 27 Aug - 22:31:43

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ the censor word being sphincter

Laughing
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Fri 28 Aug - 9:37:39

Confessional:

So I won the first HOH, which was a popularity contest. I normally would be ok with that, because I didn't do any campaigning, and Mad Hatter asked me if I wanted to be HOH and I was like, fine with me. But deep inside, I'm wondering if they made me HOH just so I could become a target right away.

I decided to play it safe and nominated Ariel and Huntsman for eviction. My reasoning was that they did not show up to the challenge and I had not spoken with either one of them. Turns out, Ariel is active, and kind of a sphincter. IF B***I***T***C***H TURNS INTO SPHINCTER I WILL CUT A SPHINCTER WHY IS B***I***T***C***H A CURSE WORD????

So yea, kind of annoyed at the attitude Ariel was giving, but Huntsman is useless, so I wouldn't mind either one of them leaving. I would prefer Ariel to leave though, since she's active, and probably hates me now.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Fri 28 Aug - 9:41:12

Part 2:

Also, it's good that I won a popularity contest HOH, doesnt make me a HUGE target in terms of challenge skills. I can be like, oh yea I won HOH that first, BECAUSE PEOPLE WANTED ME TO.

After all, I am the QUEEN. Accept no knockoffs.

Bae's confessionals Tumblr_mqt1jfVjlX1qe4y6so3_250
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Fri 28 Aug - 9:57:09

I will now write my thoughts on the cast.

Peter Pan: Sketchy. Will keep an eye on him.

Genie: Acts clueless, but I am not falling for it. Mmmhmm.

Maleficent: She's just *there* for now. Apparently in an alliance with her, even though we've never talked. Laughing Seems irrelevant enough.

Henry Mills: Adorable, but I don't care if he's my "son". I will cut him if I have to.

Tinker Bell: Seems like she will be annoying. Right now she's tolerable. But again, it's only week 1.

Pinocchio: HELL YEAH me please. Bae.

Mulan: A g.oddess. I was fangirling when I saw her in the cast. I love Mulan. Wouldnt be opposed to a final 2 with her.

Robin Hood: He seems ok. Forgettable, if I didnt look at the cast list before making my noms, I would have forgotten to give him a key Laughing

Dr. Whale: Another sketchy one. Sure, dont talk to me at all until after I win HOH, and even then, he was like, DONT NOMINATE ME. Like, not even a hello how are you? Rolling Eyes

Mad Hatter: He's adorable, but I know his kind. He's probably being flirty with all the girls, making deals left and right. Mad Hatter will eventually become his own worst enemy.

Jiminy Cricket: Another one that seems clueless, but it's probably all an act. Keeping an eye on him.

Captain Cook: My body is ready.

Ariel: A little bit of a sphincter, but at least she has some fight in her from what I can tell. A little rivalry never hurt anybody.

RRH: This one scares me. She sounds smart, people are already talking to her and she's friends with a few people already. Wouldnt be shocked if she makes it far.

Anna: Meh. 2013 called, they want their annoying, overrated kids movie back.

Belle French: Meh. Too basic to write anything about her. Plus she was kind of rude in her response to my PM, like I was wasting her sweet time. Well, bye sphincter.

Snow White: Irrelevant.

The Huntsman: The actual Huntsman from the show is such a bae, but this idiot chooses to get a Chris Hemsworth avatar instead. If he had a Jamie Dornan pic, I wouldn't have nominated him. Yes, I am THAT thirsty.

First week predictions: With this basic cast, I would be SHOCKED if I didnt make jury, AT LEAST. I've made connections with the right people I think, so I hope none of them target me anytime soon. I'll be happy with jury, but if the path to the finals is easy to follow, don't be too surprised if I cut some B*I*T*C*H*E*S* along the way
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Fri 28 Aug - 10:54:52

ROFL @ me calling Hook Captain Cook.

THAT'S WHAT HE WILL BE CALLED FROM NOW ON
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fairy Fri 28 Aug - 16:40:58

YOU ARE THE QUEEN. Good job Bae.
Blue Fairy
Blue Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Mon 31 Aug - 10:16:16

Post Nominations Confessional (Week 1):

So after my nominations, Ariel comes back and starts acting like a sphincter so immediately, she became my target. All she had to do was be cute, and stay irrelevant. Then I am sure Huntsman would have been easier to get rid of. But I don't want someone as vocal and aggressive as Ariel to stick around and win HOH and put me up as revenge, so she had to go.

Veto comes, and I had no strategy for that challenge. I talked to Genie but we didn't come to any agreement. I thought that maybe a lot of people would give me their coins so I tried to play it safe and gave out most of mine. But I shouldn't have because then I would have won. Anyway, Jiminy wins, and I am a little bit worried. Jiminy is one of those players that I am working with, but I don't really trust. He strikes me as someone with a big mouth that could post delicate info in public threads, and not sure if I want someone as unpredictable as that around.

I was worried that he was going to try to use it, but gladly he didn't, and noms stayed the same. And by a vote of 11-1, Ariel leaves. I am glad, but I am also annoyed. Because as a player, I hate when active people get evicted early while basic bitches stick around. But Ariel was a risk to my game, so she had to go.

Overall this was a good week for Regina. I made some deals. I am in an 8 person alliance that has promised to keep each other safe. Then I am in an all girls alliance. I have a good deal with RRH and Mulan, and another one with Genie. The only people that I am worried about winning and nominating me are Pinocchio, Whale, and Snow White, since I havent made that much effort in talking to them privately.

Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Mon 31 Aug - 10:23:31

Week 2 Confessional (Pre Veto competition):

So Ariel leaves and I am relieved. That's one less person coming after me. I am not sure if I made any enemies in my HOH week, besides probably Huntsman, but I don't see him winning HOH anytime soon, so I am not worried Laughing

Anyway, it's time for the new Head of Household. The twist this season is that we can compete for either HOH or the Escape Storybrooke prize. I'm always going to compete for the HOH challenge, when I am eligible. But not sure if I want to do the Storybrooke challenge this early. It just makes the winner a big target and that's not something I want this early.

Anyway, so Red Riding Hood wins, and I am ok with that. We've been talking. She trusts me, I trust her, so I am not expecting to go up on the block. Plus we have that Crazy Eighths alliance so I don't see why she would want to mess that up. Belle suggested to put someone like Mad Hatter or Peter Pan or Hook on the block, and Maleficent shut that down immediately, and I helped. Belle says that those three are working together and need to be targeted ASAP. I agree with her, that they are a threat, but this early is too risky. Considering how strong in challenges they are, they could easily come after us.

So yea. Red ends up nominating Robin Hood for being irrelevant and not showing up, and Anna, for being an annoying sphincter. I don't see anyone winning veto and using it (certainly, I don't see a nominee winning it unless it's like, luck based or something lol) so if noms stay the same, I'd love for Anna to go. She's just really annoying.

I hope I get picked for veto.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Thu 3 Sep - 9:43:49

CAN I HAVE A PRIVATE ROOM WITH RED RIDING HOOD PLEASE, THANK YOU!
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Thu 3 Sep - 10:21:27

Week 2 Confessional (Post Veto)

So it's time for the veto competition, and it's one of those, punishments veto. Basically how much you want to win the veto. I get picked for the veto but I was in no rush to win it. Yea, it would have been nice to win it for Red and keep nominations the same, but I thought anyone else win it would do the same thing, except for the nominees, but even if a nominee won, there were plenty of options for replacement nominees.

So anyway, I decided to not participate in the veto. The punishments were ridiculous and I was not going to change my name color for a veto I wasn't planning on using, so, I let those bitches fight it out.

I guess Anna really wanted to stay since she took all the punishments, and was given the POV. She obviously took herself off the block and so Red had to name a replacement nominee. She put up Snow White. The vote will not be close at all, and I expect Robin Hood to leave in an unanimous vote. At least Snow White is showing signs of life. Can't say the same thing for Robin Hood.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Thu 3 Sep - 10:30:05

Week 3 Confessionals (Fast Forward Week)

The vote was 8-3 to vote out Robin. I wish I could be sad about it, but I am not. If you are inactive and irrelevant this early, expect to go up on the block and potentially be evicted. Usually that strategy only works with a small cast. When the cast is so big, the HOH is trying to get as little blood on their hands as possible so early, so inactives is the best way to go.

So it's time for the HOH competition, but I have a sudden thing come up so I will miss it. I wasn't planning on winning the HOH anyway, but it would have been great to show up and participate because you never know who would win and nominate people who didn't participate, kind of like I did Round 1 Laughing

Anyway, I come back and see that that Mulan is HOH, and I couldn't be happier. She's a g.oddess and as of now, someone I would love to go to the end with. I know with her in power, I am not going to go up on the block, as pre or post veto.

Her nominations are Snow White and the Huntsman, like the movie Laughing. I think these are safe nominations. They are both pretty useless and I don't have a close bond with either, so, seems like it will be another veto I will be throwing!

So veto time comes and I get picked. Ra ra. Rolling Eyes Obviously I will be throwing but let's see what they come up with. Oh it's a faster poster kind of challenge. I can dominate in those if I really try, but like I said, I want to throw it but at least participate so Mulan sees "I did my best". Yeah right.

Anyway, I start sucking, purposefully, in that veto challenge, but it doesnt matter as Captain Hook wins, and he's part of the Crazy Eights and he will keep noms the same. Sure enough, He decides to not use the veto in the fastest veto ceremony ever lol. So it looks like Snow White or the Huntsman will be evicted. For the 3rd round in a row, I don't give a HELL YEAH who leaves, so I will let other people decide! Very Happy
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Tue 8 Sep - 11:07:30

Havent had a chance to write a confessional since the fast forward, so here goes SOMETHING:

double eviction, huntsman goes, then peter wins HOH and his target is Henry Mills. Henry Mills is evicted, he's pissed. Bye Felicia, try to be less irrelevant next time.

I think it's hilarious that all people evicted so far were probably trying to play the strategy of laying low, and waiting for the active players to eat each other before becoming active lol. I'm sure that was Henry's strategy, because he seemed active. Same with Ariel. Huntsman and Robin said they would be more active, but they still sucked, so who knows.

The next people I want to see leave are Whale, Snow and Anna. Why is Anna still around? I hate that sphincter. Whale scares me, I have a feeling it''s just a matter of time before that creep wins HOH, then we are fucked. Snow, I have nothing against her, but her pic looks like a man in drag lol.

If those 3 leave next, then hopefully that means jury and that is my minimum goal in this game. The only problem is Jiminy is getting too power hungry and wants to make a big move, I will try to stay away as far as possible from him if he decides to do it, because the last thing I want, is to be associated with the guy who is playing too hard too soon. I need to talk to my girls Red and Mulan about this.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next