Private Room

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Private Room

Post by Genie on Wed 9 Sep - 19:50:58

well, i'm hearing both. anyway, eviction is up. numbers are getting lesser. so good luck
Genie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Thu 10 Sep - 1:53:38

Are you doing ok? You seem upset Genie. Sad
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Genie on Thu 10 Sep - 10:00:23

i'm just confused at what is happening. i seldom get information but apparently some things are happening which i might be out of and i might be leaving in the next few rounds. so i really am not sure who to trust now
Genie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Thu 10 Sep - 13:48:25

I was out of the loop on this one too. It threw me kind of back. If I find out more, I'll let you know, but I do know Mulan was very confused by the nominations. I consider you a good ally Genie, so I don't want you to feel in the dark. Is there anyone you talk to and trust a good amount in this game?
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Genie on Thu 10 Sep - 14:36:18

i'm not sure i really have one person who i could really talk to. it's very hard if it's one sided and i don't want to keep seeming pestering so sometimes if the conversation lags, then i will just stop if they don't answer
Genie

Back to top Go down

Post by Genie on Thu 10 Sep - 23:18:46

i was told that you were actually in one big alliance with didn't includes me. thanks anyway for talking to me. i'm not sure how much of that is strategy but i do appreciate it. i would hope for you to not cast for me but apparently since your alliance member is next to me, i have little hopes of that. thanks mad hatter and too bad, i might not be around to see that turban of yours to promise me. but seeing your alliance member jiminy ask me to save him if i was hoh next time but proceeded to put me up as a replacement nom, i should know better about putting up hopes, haha
Genie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Thu 10 Sep - 23:25:05

Aw Sad I have no idea honestly how this vote is going to go, but it will most likely be you, I'm afraid. I wanted someone else up in your place, so I'm sorry you're up there. Sad I enjoyed talking to you and never wanted you to go. I talked to you because I wanted to and because you are really nice. Smile

And, I'll work on that turban. I will try to get it to you later tonight or tomorrow. Nothing fancy, but I did want you to get it!

Sad
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Thu 10 Sep - 23:52:02

I will be pulling for you to stay though Genie and working on your turban of course! Smile
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Genie on Fri 11 Sep - 0:04:03

Even though you are pulling for me to stay, you are still voting to evict me right? haha
Genie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Fri 11 Sep - 0:13:56

No, I mean, I'll try to keep you from going home. Pulling for you to stay and not get votes. Razz
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Genie on Fri 11 Sep - 0:34:29

alrite. hopefully, that would be the case. thanks
Genie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Fri 11 Sep - 1:13:47

Mhmm Smile
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down