Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #27 - Small You-Know-What

+2
Regina Mills
Emma Swan
6 posters

Go down

Episode #27 - Small You-Know-What Empty Episode #27 - Small You-Know-What

Post by Emma Swan Mon 25 Jan - 21:30:13

NatKat's Big Brother Season 1
Once Upon a Time
Episode #27 - Small You-Know-What

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 19 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 19 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Last time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 1 - Once Upon a Time, Peter Pan continued his week of glory and won the power of veto. Maleficent and Regina had laid down some ground work after the initial nominations. Did they manage to work their charm on the little green guy?

Episode #27 - Small You-Know-What QaaeTEs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k16jb6JZsws

Peter Pan was about to announce his decision.

Peter Pan: "I am going to leave my nominations the same. I hope the two Queens of darkness understand. It is hard enough nominating two people for eviction and I don't want to have to nominate a third. Good luck ladies."

Episode #27 - Small You-Know-What Xw1prYl

The nominations are set in stone

Episode #27 - Small You-Know-What 30hsWWg68Ta9vxL0aSI22p6si0SLXJ7nEW4EdLwjzhmFKE2BcfKPEOkhoBQ68DSwj3uAA1V1ZlS0H6MOlmxnXCBG6cDg9Jj1MYMAm9_hajbk6vCJW_wV8Dn2a-HwoSxVuUgcycUIjDXyrGc3GbE2Tql0JRnCwHDbzRg9nWEevjvVww=w426-h319-p

Maleficent & Regina Mills you are both nominated for eviction tonight. These are getting harder every time Sad. Your peers now have until 7:00 p.m. EST tomorrow Monday to vote for one of you to be evicted in their Diary Room.

Tinkerbell: "Good luck you two"

Regina Mills: "When I show SCREENSHOTS to someone and they still choose to believe that person over me, then that makes me think there's something fishy going on here.

Mad Hatter, Captain Hook, Peter Pan: the rumor that you three are aligned and in a final 3 was started or spread by Jiminy Cricket. Before he mentioned that, I didn't even think about you three being aligned. I was with the Crazy 8's all the way. That's why he put Pan up last round and wanted him to be his target. When Pan won veto, like the big p*ussy Jiminy is, he didnt want to put Hatter or Hook up for fear of pissing a strong player off, so he put someone as irrelevant as Genie up.

So now that his original target won HOH, what does this player do, throw someone, ANYONE under the bus to save his own ass.

I am pissed that I will become that person, but at the same time, I am very impressed that he was successful, even after I showed Peter Pan screenshots of Jiminy Cricket saying who his nominees would be and his plans for the HOH.

So, Jiminy Cricket, I bow to you. Whether I stay this round or not, you are a very impressive player. I really, really hope you win this game because the level of manipulation is amazing. Good f*cking job. AS for this vote, I will not campaign. I feel like I did the best I could to prove to someone that they were lied to, and they still chose to believe that person over me. It is frustrating, and I don't really need this level of stress in my life right now. Plus, I feel like Maleficent has a stronger character than me and can be more successful in this game that I will ever be."

Peter Pan: "I'm sorry you are taking the nomination personally Regina and I am sorry that this game has caused you stress.

Like I said to you via PM, if I made a mistake by not targeting Jiminy, then it will come back to bite me and I will face eviction just like you and most every other player will. Everyone has to go at some point, and getting lied to is par for the course, unfortunatley.

Again, I am sorry if you"

Jiminy Cricket: "That is kind of campaigning right there, no? Saying one thing then doing another, I am shocked Regina!

Maybe you won the power up for grabs though, so don't give up?"

Peter Pan: "Opps hit send too soon.

I was just gonna end with saying sorry if you feel like your nomination was unjustified."

Tinkerbell: "I'm just sad no one invited me to be a part of this big alliance =["

Peter Pan: "you know what they say about big alliances Tink; they are just an overcompensation for a small you-know-what........penis"

Tinkerbell: "LOL OMG"

Maleficent: "Says the person who helped form the big allaince"

Regina Mills: "Peter, i understand where you are coming from, but your excuse that "you don't want to piss jiminy off" makes no sense. the guy already nominated you. the guy already said clearly he wanted you out of this game. so what if he stays if you put him on the block? unless you two made some kind of deal, he's just gonna put you up again next time he can. i was NOT going to put you up if I won HOH again.

but again, i already made my case, presented all the evidence I have, and the outcome was still not in my favor, when it should have been.

there's something really messed up about all this, but I will get over it. I just hope, and here comes the big suspicion I have, no ID sharing has been going on."

Peter Pan: "So, I allegedly created the alliance of 8, spilled the beans about the alliance, and was the first person nominated from the alliance to be nominated?

I am a busy boy. I have not shared my ID with anyone, so I have no idea if that accusation is being thrown at me but it is unfounded and 1 million per cent NOT true. Sharing IDs to do what?"

Regina Mills: "Re: Power Hunters

You mean this power Jiminy?

Post by Emma Swan Today at 19:37:31
The Hunt is Over

Your efforts were valiant

Spoiler:
   But you come back from your hunt empty handed.

Nah I don't have it. You probably do though. And remind me again how you were PRAYING that Pan/Hook/Hatter didnt win the Wolf power. Rolling Eyes. Why didn't you put him up though, why? The votes were there already to send him home. So that excuse makes no sense. Why were you worried about votes, do you know of any deals he has with other people?

He. wanted. you. out. last. round. You. won. veto. and. he. was. pissed. off.

So yes, some things make no sense, but they will once everything is opened I guess."

Peter Pan: "Look, I made my decision to trust Jiminy BEFORE you and I really talked and before you showed me your screen caps.

Regarding not wanting to piss Jiminy off, what i said was that if I used the veto to save you or Maleficent and used Jiminy as the replacement, and then the votes weren't there to get rid of Jiminy then he would be pissed and still in the game, and you and Maleficent would be pissed and at least one of you would still be in the game.

How does that not make sense?

So, instead of nominating ALL parties involved, I decided to just stick with my original choice whether it was a mistake or not.

I understand being upset, but I don't understand being THIS upset."

Regina Mills: "I am not angry, just confused and frustrated. and like i said, LOL again @ you not wanting to piss Jiminy off AFTER HE PUT YOU ON THE BLOCK.

And if you trusted him before you trusted me, then why did he put you on the block? Or was that after he put you on the block and you won veto?

But whatever, I am not gonna keep talking about this. Good luck Maleficent. I will miss you Sad

Also to everyone else I really cared about in this game for making it enjoyable."

Belle French: "Regina <3"

A FEW HOURS AGO

A few people finally figure out the CYAN words and start the hunt for the power Regina is talking about.

The Huntsman's Bait Power

Congratulations, you have won The Huntsman's Bait power. The Bait power is a nifty new power designed to help you see who your enemies are. If you feel like the current HOH may nominate you, use your Bait Power (only good for 1 use and expires after the final 8 eviction). If that person ends up nominating you like you suspected, you will dethrone them and become the new HOH. That person will be safe for that round, but you will then get to make the nominations and you will also know you have an enemy.

Mulan: "Oh I like that a lot but ugh i don't know who will. I'll have to have a Convo lol."

Emma Swan: "You have no idea how much you guys suck for missing the clues until now. :p"

Mulan: "Lol I saw the cyan and was like what? That was a great. Good work."

BACK TO NOW

Regina Mills: "Oh, and someone is also saying that I was a vote to evict Mulan when she was nominated. Well, whoever that is, GFY, thanks.

https://i.imgur.com/T7rO5YC.png"

Maleficent: "I will miss you to Regina. Sad Sad
To what I said Peter, I am only going by what I was told by JIMINEY suprise suprise.
Peter, hatter and hook formed the Crazy 8s."

Peter Pan: "Regina, I understand being confused and frustrated, but my god. I was confused, frustrated and 100% blindsided by my nomination last week, yet I hardly said boo about it.

I'm sure there will be a lot of fabrication, lies and unfounded suspicions that will come out over the next few days so I will just break it down quickly for everyone:

Once upon a time Jiminy nominated Peter Pan for eviction even though they were both members of the same alliance, because Peter Pan was naughty. Jiminy said he nominated Peter Pan because Regina was in his ear telling him to do so, and Regina says the opposite. Peter Pan could only pick one person's word over the other, and he chose to believe Jiminy, and thus he nominated Regina and Maleficent for eviction. Regina thinks this was a mistake and she has the right to think this. It very well could be a mistake. If it is, Peter Pan will say 'oh well', and move on. Peter Pan feels as if Regina would do well to learn to not take things so serious.

The end."

Belle French: "It seems like letting our conscience be our guide this time was a bad idea."

Episode #27 - Small You-Know-What IStock_Cricket-with-cross-hairs-Small

Maleficent: "Your voting booth is so pretty, I to voted against what Jiminey wanted and voted to keep mulan.
Also Peter the first person to say anything about you and mulan was again its a big schocker JIMINEY"

Mulan: "Lol wow.

Who else kept me?"

Peter Pan: "Oh and Maleficent will continue to say/imply that I created the alliance of 8. I will own up to everything I've done in this game up to this point. Creating the Crazy 8s was NOT one of them."

Regina Mills: "I am only taking this bad because I am leaving based on lies. Which, if you knew who I am, is not how I like to play games. But you are right, I could learn about not taking things too seriously. Tomorrow morning, I will wake up, go to class, go to work, and go on with my life. This is a tonight thing, I surely will not go to bed tonight listening to sad Celine Dion songs and crying because I will be evicted. (love you Emma xoxo)"

Maleficent: "Im just saying what jiminey told me, i also told you that hook said he had nothing to do with it. I dont know for sure who did. Jiminey says you did and you say you didnt. Everyone else can decide whos telling the truth"

Peter Pan: "Fair enough."

Maleficent: "I understand Regina, I am the same way in these games. Peter you say you went on about your business but it was obvious you were mad or you wouldnt have worked so hard to win hoh. Then you didnt even use it to punish the person who nominated you. It is what it is but I would like to stay. Good luck Regina"

Peter Pan: "I never said "i went on about my business". When did I say that? I said "I never said boo about it".

I never said I wasn't nervous about my fate in this game, hence why I wanted to win PoV last week and HoH this week, but I was never mad."

Regina Mills: "Good luck Mal. I will not campaign against you, people will do what's best for their game. I already pleaded my case to the people that matter, and if they still choose to believe lies over what I had to say, then not much I can do. "

Peter Pan: "If anyone can find a post or PM where it shows that it was "obviously mad", please post it."

Maleficent: "Same here. I cant get people to believe me when I tell the truth, guess I should have lied but not the game I play. The only campaigning I will do is for the next person to go out the door after one of us. Okay you never said you were mad but in my opinion you was out for revenge. You did over 2000 more posts than anyone else ot was pretty obvious you had the win but you kept going."

Peter Pan: "Yes, you got me, I wanted to win HoH. I was nominated and I had no idea how many people were in on the plan to get me nominated (for all i knew it could have been every body in the game), so i fought like hell to ensure i won HoH. But it was never about 'revenge' or 'being mad'.

It wasn't some master, diabolical plan; it was just about making sure I was safe for at least one more round."

It was a long day, long night and now everyone just wanted some shut eye before the impending vote. The girls retreated to their room to get ready for bed.

Belle French: "This is so unbelievably ridiculous. I can't believe he just left you up after you gave him all that proof that the cricket is a BSer."

Red Riding Hood: "This is BS!!"

Regina Mills: "Yea that means they have some kind of deal. But this is great in a way because it shows how terrible of a player Peter is, and also people now know those two have something going on. I hope they both become targets now. Why else would you not put up someone that wanted you out the last round? makes no sense."

Red Riding Hood: "An epic waste of time, and mostly I feel like it's my fault. I should have started working on that HOH sooner and none of this would have happened. This is the hardest vote I'll ever have to endure. I don't even want to play anymore!"

Belle French: "It's not your fault Red, he was posting every 10 seconds for almost 24 hours. It's highly unlikely unless you cancelled everything you had to do that day that you could have outpaced him. Even a delay by a few seconds could have put him ahead. He was determined to win this one.

But yes, I have no idea how I'll be able to vote this round. I don't want either of you to go "

Maleficent: "I have enjoyed playing with all you ladies and I have no hard feelings to anyone if I go. If I go I have talked to Mulan and Tinker about an all girl allaince. Just have them make a room with all the girls. Also I told them what Jiminey has done and they agree he needs taken down. I just dont get why peter cant see how guilty this makes him look"

Belle French: "Pan's sent me a message and he seems to be regretting his decision. But it's too late now sadly."

Maleficent: "Yep it is. I just asked hook why he didnt trust me because jiminey and peter told me that. He said he didnt trust regina because jiminey sent him a picture of regina saying we needed to get hatter and hook out"

Red Riding Hood: "And the plot thickens. I don't want to play this game anymore, especially without the full bitches in heat thing we have going on. It's not fun anymore."

Regina Mills: "I think the only advice I can give is to watch what you say to everyone in this game. Apparently, agreeing to the HOH nominations is the same as pushing the HOH on who to put on the block"

Red Riding Hood's Diary Room

I know this sounds crazy, but it's best for my game if Regina stays. Not only will I be able to play the middle even more (because Regina, Pan, Jiminy and Hook would go against each other and leave me out of it), but she's a bigger target than me. In this game, it's important to keep targets bigger than you, and Regina is that for me.

Unfortunately, she does not have the votes, but Maleficent will just have to do. I trust Maleficent more than Regina, but I know Maleficent is just as sneaky. They both are. Thing is, I highly doubt they suspect I'm not 100% with them. I just don't appreciate the lies about the Mulan vote and what not. Maleficent was straight up, but Regina wasn't... And it was a stupid lie because I too voted for Mulan to stay, and WANTED her too... ugh

The great thing about having a relationship with each of the housemates is that I've been receiving information from all sides (I don't need to fill any holes or assume... things to other people who trust me... I just know the full story)... I have the lovely Jiminy on one end, Mulan on another, awesome Tinkerbell (who rats out Belle to me) on another, Maleficent on a different side, Hook who rats out Maleficent/Regina... And Hatter who I know is a liar (thanks to Jiminy) who rats on himself by lying... Mad Hatter thinks I don't know he's lying about being a vote to keep Mulan... Stilly boys, tricks are for kids...

It's great that everyone is treating me as if I'm in the center of a circle of trust... and I couldn't be happier. I'm going to try and throw a few more comps and let these people get rid of each other. After all, Pan is the biggest threat now, and I plan on sliding my way to victory. Wink

It will be hard, but if things go my way (like this week)... there will be no obstacles.

Sidenote: I don't know if Jiminy promised Pan his newborn baby or what, but the kid is good.... I knew he was good, but not THAT good.... He escaped the block?? What is he? Dan Gheesling??

Ideally, Hatter would go next, then Peter, then Belle, then Hook, then Maleficent, then Mulan then I'll be golden.

Captain Hook's Diary Room

Pan won POV and I was a little worried that something crazy was going to happen, because Regina was starting so much drama. She sent Jiminy a message before nominations and was telling him to get Pan to nominate me and Hatter. Luckily Pan didn't use the veto. Then a fight broke out between Mal/Regina and Pan/Jiminy. Regina claims Jiminy was wanting me/Pan/Hatter out for weeks. I probably would have believed her if she had come to me sooner, but why wait until you are about to leave? Also, if Jiminy wanted us out then why didn't he put 2 of us up last round instead of Mulan, and why didn't he backdoor one of us when Pan came off the block? It just doesn't make sense. Jiminy is wishy washy though. ugh I don't know who to believe or trust. The only one I feel like I can trust is Mad Hatter. I do believe that he is very social and talks with everyone, but I believe him when he says I am his number 1 ally. I also feel like I can trust Red too. I sort of trust Jiminy, but he is so unpredictable. I will def. keep my eye on him though.

The next morning, it was time to vote.

Eviction Ceremony #8

HOH - Peter Pan
Nominees - Maleficent and Regina Mills
POV - Peter Pan (not used)

Episode #27 - Small You-Know-What 92d90a565fb431ad0c57287e041767ad

Once Upon a time, there was 10 of you, now, there will be 9.......

Everyone voted, good for yall

By a vote of
Spoiler:

We say goodbye to the majestic and lovely

Spoiler:

Episode #27 - Small You-Know-What -Regina-Mills-Evil-Queen-once-upon-a-time-32585448-500-281

Thank you so much for joining. I'm sure I speak for all hosts when I say this is heartbreaking.

Challenge in approx 37 minutes. It's Fast Forward.

The Mad Hatter: "Bye Regina!"

Maleficent: "Thank you for keeping me. Bye Regina:("

Belle French: "Bye Regina"

Red Riding Hood: "Bye Regina!"

Captain Hook: "Bye Regina!!"

Regina Mills: "Bye!

Congrats on the win Jiminy!"

Regina Mills's Diary Room

Last confessional:

Well this was a shitty way to leave the game. I know people have been saying, dont give up, dont stop fighting, but it's depressing when you ARE fighting, but people still choose to believe lies over the truth.

Peter chose to believe lies over the truth, even after screenshots were shown to him. So, what chance did I have after that? None.

I had a great time for sure in this game, but I never thought I would leave this way. I thought that I was going to be backdoored because I was a threat or something. That at least would have made me feel good about my game. I hate that I am leaving basically because a rat wanted to make a big move, and I made a post agreeing to it. The rat didnt want to leave, so he threw me under the bus. It is perhaps the most frustrating thing that has happened to me in all the games I've played on this site.

I have a feeling this is it for me as far as IMDb goes. This was the last straw. I am obviously not taking this well, and I dont know if I need even more stress right now. I know some of these people on the site like to play this way, but this is not the way I play.

At least I feel like a long and well deserved break is overdue. Indefinite hiatus is what's called I think.

So much devastation all in one round. Would anyone manage to get the cricket turned cockroach out at any point? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 1 - Once Upon a Time.

Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Episode #27 - Small You-Know-What Empty Re: Episode #27 - Small You-Know-What

Post by Emma Swan Mon 25 Jan - 21:31:23

Vote Breakdown

Eviction #8
HOH - Peter Pan
Pre Veto Nominees - Maleficent and Regina Mills
POV - Peter Pan
Nominees - Maleficent and Regina Mills
Evicted: Regina Mills (6-1)

Belle: Regina
Hook: Regina
Jiminy: Regina
Mulan: Maleficent
Red Riding Hood: Regina
The Mad Hatter: Regina
Tinker Bell: Regina
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Mon 25 Jan - 21:42:35

lol@ all these idiots saying they knowi lied about the Mulan vote....jesus... Laughing

With that confidence that I lied about the vote, you would think Emma grant them access to my DR or something. I am not saying you did, Emma, cuz I obviously voted to keep Mulan in. But it's hilarious to see how CONFIDENT AND SURE they are I lied about my vote. Idiots. Laughing
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Mon 25 Jan - 21:45:08

Regina, I know you were not accusing me but I have to say that if I was to rig this game, it would have been for you <3
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Mon 25 Jan - 21:47:34

Regina Mills wrote:lol@ all these idiots saying they knowi lied about the Mulan vote....jesus... Laughing

With that confidence that I lied about the vote, you would think Emma grant them access to my DR or something. I am not saying you did, Emma, cuz I obviously voted to keep Mulan in. But it's hilarious to see how CONFIDENT AND SURE they are I lied about my vote. Idiots.
Lmao.

Last edited by Red Riding Hood on Mon 25 Jan - 21:56:38; edited 1 time in total
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Mon 25 Jan - 21:48:47

but I have to say that if I was to rig this game, it would have been for you <3

well then, WHY DIDNT YOU, YOU BETCH!!!

Episode #27 - Small You-Know-What Tumblr_nbaxbaYeKJ1qayh8do1_500

xoxo love u 4ever
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Mon 25 Jan - 21:52:42

xoxo

This has inspired me to do a special episode with Neal and I's thoughts up to this point. Coming up in a few minutes.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Mon 25 Jan - 21:56:06

Never mind. I forgot that Peter thought that you voted out Mulan, when you definitely kept her. I was confused because you told me you voted her out, but I kept her too.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by sailormoonsk2 Mon 25 Jan - 21:57:24

What an exciting episode! So much is happening.
sailormoonsk2
sailormoonsk2

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Mon 25 Jan - 21:58:14

I cant remember telling you that I voted her out. I need to see the receipts.

and even if I did, I think me posting screenshots of my vote would have proved otherwise. I know some people can fake screenshots, but I dont even know how.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Mon 25 Jan - 22:08:29

Brayden and seeing the receipts in Ibb All Stars <3
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Mon 25 Jan - 22:23:22

Alright let's see what I have
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Mon 25 Jan - 22:34:32

Such a bad day for our game. Sad
Where is the reveal
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Mon 25 Jan - 22:37:36

https://imgur.com/a/u84qk 

Not a big deal, but I found it funny considering we all voted to keep Mulan anyway. I was thinking that maybe we were lying to Jiminy, but I don't see anything in the other threads that suggest that.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Mon 25 Jan - 22:39:43

Reveal will be later
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by sailormoonsk2 Mon 25 Jan - 22:44:33

Episode #27 - Small You-Know-What Popcorn_jon_stewart

Cannot wait!
sailormoonsk2
sailormoonsk2

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Mon 25 Jan - 22:56:59

Me either. I have been waiting for some of these reveals for a long time
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Mon 25 Jan - 23:06:38

Yea I remember thinking that me voting against Genie was "against the house" and I could use that vote against someone later in the game. That's why I added the "oops" after my vote, as in, oops, look what I just did. That didn't happen, obviously.

I think what hurt the most back then was Mulan trusting Jiminy and Hatter that I voted her out, since I considered her my F2 and we were really close, and i told her countless times I was voting to keep her.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sat 13 Feb - 22:19:18

You were my biggest regret in this game Regina. I should've trusted you over Jiminy and I was clearly blinded at the time. It wasn't til a little later in the game that I thought, "wow. I think I messed up with Regina." :'( I know I blamed the Mulan vote as you doing it, but at the time it's what I felt I had to do. Looking back, I wish I would have played that differently.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down