Episode #22 - We Could Have Had it All, Adele

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Emma Swan on Sun 13 Dec - 23:07:33

NatKat's Big Brother Season 1
Once Upon a Time

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 19 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 19 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Last time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 1 - Once Upon a Time, Jiminy Cricket rocked the boat by putting up sweet and innocent Mulan and Little Pest Peter Pan up for eviction. They were both part of the Crazy Eight alliance with him so this was about to get ugly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k16jb6JZsws

There was finally an aftermath after the nominations ceremony....

Red Riding Hood's Diary Room

I was not expecting a tie... Those sneaky sneaky people. It was interesting to see Regina not being able to play the middle with that vote... She picked a clear side and it's hysterical. I know she's probably pissed.

Also, pan is shady like I said. He's sitting here in the crazy eight alliance saying "congrats Jiminy". He won't be happy for long. When I'm done with my little crows... They'll be picking at pan's lifeless body as he tries to fly on out of that door.

I didn't show up for HOH today, but I will make sure my targets are on that block. Pans sketchy ass (who I wanted to backdoor but could not) and mulan's sketchy ass need to go ASAP... And the great part is I don't have to do it. Smile

Though I am concerned for Jiminy, I know that at the end of the day I'll be a bigger target than him, so he's good. I'm very proud of him and I'm glad he finally is in power. Go jiminy! <3 .

Regina Mills's Diary Room

Week whatever (HOH Jiminy noms mulan and pan)
Major lol @  Jiminy getting power hungry and making such a big move. I am honestly confused about this game. We were in a solid-ish 8 person alliance, and sure, people make side deals, happens all the time. But I told Jiminy, the best way to go about this, is to get rid of all the floaters and possible votes for "the other side" before we made a move against the HBICs. The HBICs in this case=Hook, Pan, and Hatter. His plan apparently is to put Hatter up in case veto gets used. Sure, he will probably get a huge threat out, but now you have who knows how many people gunning for you.

I am sad he nominated Mulan since she's my girl, but I can't be too sad or else people are going to put one and one together. If i get picked to play in veto, I will throw it, because I don't want to put my game at risk. I feel like I am in a comfortable spot, and this is a very delicate week, where every move matters.

The games have begun indeed.

Hatter and Hook were in their bedroom getting their clothes before heading to the showers. There may or may not have been butt grabbing.

The Mad Hatter: "Hook, we need to talk more. Sad What do you think happened with those nominations? Jiminy said he'll explain to me later, but that definitely threw me for a loop. What's your take on it?"

Captain Hook: "I don't know why I PMed you instead of just posting here. lol but I will say it again...

from what I heard, Pan and Mulan have multiple side deals with people. Pan even admitted that he did because he did not trust the alliance."

The Mad Hatter: "But apparently he said he trusts me, but heard my name even and if so, that's supremely false and makes me upset, because I never betrayed our group of 8..."

Captain Hook: "I haven't heard your name. Just Pan, Mulan, and Genie. After talking with Jiminy, I think we are good this round."

The Mad Hatter: "Oh good. Yeah, he said he likes me a lot and (he and I are on good terms), but I think it's starting to sound like Genie might just be stirring up trouble, because maybe we all talk to him cordially, and he went telling Jiminy that we all made "deals" with him or something. I mean, the outsiders have to do something to infiltrate and it sounds like they're getting their way with those nominations. But I know I didn't make any side "deals", and I really trust you, so we better not be going up!"

Just as Peter Pan enters the little boys room, Captain Hook leaves.

The Mad Hatter: "So Jiminy told me that he heard my name as well somewhat and that's supremely false, so I'm wondering who infiltrated and is getting in people's heads, because I sure as hell never went outside of our 8 except to be cordial to people."

Peter Pan: "I think he's making stuff up so that he has an excuse to nominate people from our 8"

The Mad Hatter: "Maybe. Sad I have no idea what's happening. I know I sure as hell didn't make any other deals. I talk cordially to the outsiders, but I have loyalty just to our 8, so I was very confused by this as well. I'm sorry you got nominated."

Peter Pan: "Its all good, its a game. Thank you though! "

Hatter feels like he still might not be getting the full story. He leaves the room and crosses path with just the right person to question, Red Riding Hood.

The Mad Hatter: "Hey Red. Wow, do you have any idea what was up with those nominations? Jiminy said he'll explain to me later, but what was your take on it? Did you hear any negativity about Mulan or Peter? I feel out of the loop about what happened there."

Red Riding Hood: "Totally out of the loop. It was a bit upsetting to be honest. Apparently Pan was making side deals (as per his post in the room), and something about a tie vote??"

The Mad Hatter: "Oh gosh... Jiminy and I are on good terms and he said he trusts me, but that he also heard my name come up. Which is really ridiculous, because I have not strayed from our group of 8 AT ALL. I'm just cordial to the rest and that's it. So I'm wondering where the info is coming from... I think someone is trying to infiltrate our alliance and hey, it looks like it's working. "

Red Riding Hood: "I'm worried too. I really hope our group can stay together because I like working with you and the rest."

The Mad Hatter: "Me too. And I hope after this HOH, things can calm down more and we can get the rest of the people in this game out. It sounds like they're trying to wedge their way between our group. And sadly, Pan might be facilitating that, I don't know. Hard to know for sure."

Red Riding Hood: "Unfortunately I agree. Pan is starting a lot of trouble, and everyone now knows we are all working together."

The Mad Hatter: "Yeah, I never would've liked to say that about anyone in our group, but if the happenings are true, then he betrayed us first and it exposed a lot of stuff"

Red Riding Hood: "I had a feeling when whale mentioned a 7 person alliance to me (to keep him off the block, he wanted me to put up one of the "big boys", but I didn't think anything of it. This blows. We just have to stick together, honestly. If you have any questions or concerns, I'd rather you call me out on it and talk than not talk about it. You know?"

The Mad Hatter: "Same here Red! If either of us has questions for the other, it's probably best to just bring it to our attention. Rather than let it fester and possibly allow others to wedge in between us. Because I really like you, and I think we can go far in this game if we don't let others try to split up the good thing we have going."

Red Riding Hood: "Exactly. I couldn't agree more. I'm glad we're on the same page!"

Looks like Hatter was off doing his rounds again. After leaving Red's side, he goes into the kitchen where he finds Regina eating oreo cookies with milk. That's how Queens do it!

The Mad Hatter: "Hey Queen! We haven't chatted in awhile. And I wanted to ask you what you thought of the nominations? Jiminy said he'd explain to me later, but that definitely threw me for a loop! Have you heard anything one way or another about Pan or Mulan that started this whole thing?"

Regina Mills: "From what I understand, his nominations are based on who voted to evict Anna last round. I made it clear that I didn't care who went, preferably Whale since he seemed more dangerous, but didn't care either way. So I guess I was expecting the vote to be unanimous or close to it. But I am guessing Jiminy took it as the house being divided already. I don't know if that's the case, I was totally cool with the Crazy Eights going all the way, but sometimes people get power hungry I guess.

I mean, that's what I think happened."

The Mad Hatter: "From what I understand, his nominations are based on who voted to evict Anna last round. I made it clear that I didn't care who went, preferably Whale since he seemed more dangerous, but didn't care either way. So I guess I was expecting the vote to be unanimous or close to it. But I am guessing Jiminy took it as the house being divided already. I don't know if that's the case, I was totally cool with the Crazy Eights going all the way, but sometimes people get power hungry I guess.

I mean, that's what I think happened."

They both notice that most of the Crazy Eight alliance members are outside in the backyard. Both can't resist hearing what's going on so they go outside.

Mulan: "Confused. Please explain Jiminy."

Jiminy Cricket: "You are in multiple alliances trying to cover yourself from every base.

I got a lot of info tonight, and obviously I am not going to name names. But when cross referencing info and it all matches check by check, it makes it hard not to believe.

You and Pan are at the tops of names mentioned making deals and blabbing about this alliance, Pan more so in that last case."

Mulan: "You are so wrong. I never blabbed about this alliance. How rude of you to attack me like that. You didn't tell me first. Also you were the one saying, to me, how you don't trust this alliance.

I have proof of that too you know but I told no one. Unlike you, I didn't backstab. So at least I know you are unloyal."

Peter Pan: "I definitely made a few side deals.  I apologize if I'm the only one who did that, but if Jiminy is "hearing" things and has enough information to "cross reference" rumours to get me nominated then obviously he is talking to other people as well.  Don't be daft.

No one ever came to me and told me why this room was created, who created it or why those who selected to be part of it were selected, myself included.  So, I never felt safe within the alliance.  That doesn't mean I was going to backstab you guys (see: my HoH win), but to me this alliance seems like it might be a façade to hide a real alliance, I just don't know who is part of the real alliance.  Obviously I am thinking Jiminy has more going for him then he's letting on.

Obviously I want to stay, but if I don't win veto I have no expectation that I will.  But I will make my round and plead my case, naturally.

It's been a slice. How I do I get myself removed from this group? I feel like I've been ex-communicated, and I would like to leave."

Maleficent: "I think everyone wants themselves removed from this room now."

The Mad Hatter: "Sad"

Peter Pan: "We will look back on this room with memories of a better a time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxoEpVDGvPE"

Maleficent: "LOL"

Captain Hook: ""

Maleficent: "LMAO"

After a rather full and dramatic day, they all went to sleep or tried to at least. Mulan was sitting by the window most of the night reflecting on her time in the house. Trying to piece together. Maybe going after Ariel had caused her downfall after all. The next morning, it was already time for the veto.

Tinkerbell's Diary Room

My first big move of the game: assuaging Cricket enough to nominate some big names.  

We have been growing steadily closer since the beginning of the game, and this is the first time there's been a crack in the power players enough for me to strike.  He was on the fence about who to nominate, confessing to me that he wanted to go after people who had talked to lots of others.  It was the perfect chance for me to reassure him that if he DID nominate big targets, I would help smooth the move over.  I hope I can continue to pull strings and build relationships without actually having to win any competitions.

Veto #7 (Just Right)

Somebody's been eating my porridge!

In this challenge, you will be playing the role of Goldilocks! For those of you unfamiliar with the story, an intrusive little girl goes into the home of three bears. First she tries their porridge. One is too hot. One is too cold. The third is just right.

Every round, I will post a statement with a quantity in it. The statement could be true or it could be false. If the number is correct, you must post "Just right." If the number is too high, you must post "Too hot." If it is too low, post "Too cold." It's that simple. Every round, the last person to reply with the right answer will get a bear after them. Once you get two bears after you, they will eat you and you will be eliminated. If there is someone who does not reply with the right answer within the time limit, that person is automatically eliminated and will save everyone who did reply. You may only answer once per round and if you answer with the wrong answer, you will get a bear.

Example:
There are 51 states in the US.

The correct answer would be Too Hot because the number is too high. The correct answer is 50.

Rules

-Answer with Just Right, Too Hot, or Too Cold.
-Spelling counts. Capitalization doesn't matter.
-Only answer once per round.
-Last person to answer with right answer gets a bear, unless someone answer with a wrong answer.
-If more than one person gets the answer wrong, only the first person who answered it wrong will get a bear.
-If you get 2 bears, you will be eliminated and promptly eaten by said bears.
-The last person standing will win the Power of Veto!

If there are no questions, we will start at 8:05.

Veto Players

Jiminy Cricket
Peter Pan
Mulan
Belle French
Mad Hatter
Tinkerbell

Mulan: "Good luck"

After a few rounds, Neal Cassidy was ready to announce the winner in this very important power of veto.

Who won the power of veto and would it be used to save either Mulan or Peter Pan? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 1 - Once Upon a Time.

Last edited by Emma Swan on Sun 13 Dec - 23:47:12; edited 1 time in total
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode #22 - We Could Have Had it All, Adele

Post by Dr Whale on Sun 13 Dec - 23:45:34

I am happy that there is finally moves going on too bad it happened once I was evicted
I am very curious who Regina and red are I think red is obvious though
Dr Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by sailormoonsk2 on Mon 14 Dec - 0:06:55

John swears he's not in this game, but there is someone that sounds justttttttt like him. Anyone care to make a wager?
sailormoonsk2

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy on Mon 14 Dec - 1:49:01

I'll take that action
Neal Cassidy
Admin

http://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content