Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #11 - Good Night Ladies

+2
Genie
Emma Swan
6 posters

Go down

Episode #11 - Good Night Ladies Empty Episode #11 - Good Night Ladies

Post by Emma Swan Sun 1 Nov - 20:55:35

NatKat's Big Brother Season 1
Once Upon a Time
Episode #11 - Good Night Ladies

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 19 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 19 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Last time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 1 - Once Upon a Time, Captain Hook won the Power of Veto and decided to keep Mulan's nomination intact. Snow White and The Huntsman now face eviction. Who will leave?

Episode #11 - Good Night Ladies Tumblr_n5r0ce40p11r7lx6go1_500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k16jb6JZsws

It was a slow night around the house. Some were swimming quietly, others were running around the backyard trying to stay fit, and others were sitting around smoking and chatting.

Jiminy Cricket: "Is Huntsman the vote?"

Mulan: "I don't mind."

Regina Mills: "I was going to say Jiminy, out of 6 challenges, this group has won 5. I like our odds for next HOH"

Captain Hook: "Another great night for the Crazy Eights!! Very Happy

I am fine with voting Huntsman."

Red Riding Hood: "You all did so great tonight."

Maleficent: "Congrats hook
I am fine with huntsman"

Captain Hook: "I don't mean to sound arrogant, but this alliance is great and I really think we can take out everyone else one by one and be the last eight standing. I really don't see anyone else as competition. lol"

Episode #11 - Good Night Ladies 3082952

Maleficent: "I agree we are all very active and 5 out of the 8 already won comps"

Regina Mills decides to go take a shower. Genie weasels away and follows her.

Genie: "Hey Regina, how ya doing? How are you voting anyway?"

Regina Mills; "Doing ok. I'm voting Huntsman, since that's what I heard from Mulan, but she said she didn't care either way lol."

Genie: "ahh ok haha. thanks anyway. glad you are still around. after tonight, that will be 3 left. besides the ariel thing, seems not much drama. that's good. haha"

Everyone showered and tucked in, the ladies talk in the pink princess room. They reminisce about the Head of Household challenge.

Episode #11 - Good Night Ladies 9c4026ad8cee1dff85dbdee3934da0f1

Red Riding Hood: "I would have never gotten that in a million years. I thought it was a character from Cars."

Belle French: "I demand a competition on fairy tale trivia, I know those things."

Red Riding Hood: "Yeah, this was not easy at all."

Maleficent has no time for this small talk BS.

Episode #11 - Good Night Ladies No-small-talk

Maleficent: "I have been thinking maybe we should make a new room and pull in jiminey. Iknow that will make us 5 but when we get to the end he goes first. I only say this because he seems very loyal. I have talked to him since day 1 and even had thought of him in the beginning when belle and i started talking. He messaged me today he feels like hatter and hook have final 2. Now he could just be plaing me so i wanted to see what you all think. Also he would go before any of you 3. I understand if you all dont want to and it really dont matter either way. Just putting it out there"

Red Riding Hood: "I trust you, so if you think this is good for us, then I say let's do it.. especially because we were having suspicions about hook and hatter too."

Belle French: "He's not playing you with that information, I know for a fact that Hook and Hatter are that closely aligned. Unless he's sociopathically good at lying I feel he'd be very loyal to us."

Maleficent: "Has he talked to you. I know he messages me about once a day, but he could be playing me for info. I"

Red Riding Hood: "That's very troubling and scary. Though I did see it coming, as I'm sure Hatter has a private room with everyone. It's kinda annoying."

Maleficent: "No private room with me thank goodness. He thinks they are trying to run the group and they dont show up to comps that much."

Belle French: "Yeah he's been messaging me, he says he feels like he's out of the loop of a big group and he appreciates me responding to him. It sounds like a lot of the alpha males aren't giving him the time of day. I trust him."

Red Riding Hood: "I definitely think that Hook and Hatter are throwing HOH comps... they don't want to show their cards, so it makes sense.

Jiminy seems friendly enough. After I accepted his deal (training in the HOH comp), I haven't gotten a bad vibe from him."

Maleficent: "So who is the vote"

Red Riding Hood: "I don't know, good question."

Maleficent: "So of everyone wants to I will talk to jiminey if not I can still talk to him in pm"

Belle French: "I think we should make the room. And I don't care who goes, we're still in the indistinguishable inactive phase. There's no reason to keep one over the other."

Regina Mills: "Well Huntsman seems like a good target I think? I need to go but I will vote in the morning! Smile"

Red Riding Hood: "Same on my end. Goodnight Regina."

Maleficent: "Good night ladies"

Belle French: "Good night girls <3"

Red Riding Hood: "Goodnight angels!"

Episode #11 - Good Night Ladies 051a0fc87f8c0c1870207dc23a58a4eb753e05-wm

It was now morning and time for eviction.

Captain Hook's Diary Room

YESSS I won POV!! I am glad to have finally won something. I didn't use it and I think we are voting for the Huntsman. Once again, both nominees are useless and I don't care who stays or goes. All of the weak links have been put up so far, because all of the strong players are members of the Crazy Eights. I love being in an alliance so strong, but I know eventually we will have to turn on each other. :/

Regina Mills's Diary Room

The vote was 8-3 to vote out Robin. I wish I could be sad about it, but I am not. If you are inactive and irrelevant this early, expect to go up on the block and potentially be evicted. Usually that strategy only works with a small cast. When the cast is so big, the HOH is trying to get as little blood on their hands as possible so early, so inactives is the best way to go.

So it's time for the HOH competition, but I have a sudden thing come up so I will miss it. I wasn't planning on winning the HOH anyway, but it would have been great to show up and participate because you never know who would win and nominate people who didn't participate, kind of like I did Round 1 Laughing

Anyway, I come back and see that that Mulan is HOH, and I couldn't be happier. She's a g.oddess and as of now, someone I would love to go to the end with. I know with her in power, I am not going to go up on the block, as pre or post veto.

Her nominations are Snow White and the Huntsman, like the movie Laughing. I think these are safe nominations. They are both pretty useless and I don't have a close bond with either, so, seems like it will be another veto I will be throwing!

So veto time comes and I get picked. Ra ra. Rolling Eyes Obviously I will be throwing but let's see what they come up with. Oh it's a faster poster kind of challenge. I can dominate in those if I really try, but like I said, I want to throw it but at least participate so Mulan sees "I did my best". Yeah right.

Anyway, I start sucking, purposefully, in that veto challenge, but it doesnt matter as Captain Hook wins, and he's part of the Crazy Eights and he will keep noms the same. Sure enough, He decides to not use the veto in the fastest veto ceremony ever lol. So it looks like Snow White or the Huntsman will be evicted. For the 3rd round in a row, I don't give a HELL YEAH who leaves, so I will let other people decide!

Eviction Ceremony #3

HOH - Mulan
Nominees - Snow White and The Huntsman
POV - Captain Hook (not used)

Episode #11 - Good Night Ladies Mulan-once-upon-a-time-32484611-500-210

Once Upon a time, there was 17 of you, now, there will be 16.......

Everyone who could vote, voted.

By a vote of
Spoiler:

We say goodbye to the sexy

Spoiler:

Episode #11 - Good Night Ladies 70c639cf4b6ce3cece262e5780c20dd9

Thank you so much for joining.

Challenge in 1 hour 42 minutes.

Snow White: "Thank you everyone for keeping me!"

Captain Hook: "Goodbye Huntsman."

Belle French: "Bye Huntsman."

Regina Mills: "I just noticed Snow White and the Huntsman were nominated. So, like the movie Laughing

Bye bae"

Tinkerbell: "Bye Huntsman. I'm going to miss your sexy presence."

Red Riding Hood's Diary Room

Pinocchio can't be as trusted as I though.
Genie is a wild pooping card who needs to go soon.
Hook/Hatter/Peter all have to go soon... They are obvs throwing comps to avoid showing their cards...
Mulan is a pooping mute and doesn't talk any game (but she kept me safe, so I shouldn't complain)
With The Bitches In Heat alliance I trust Belle and Maleficient the most, and then Regina... I feel like she is double dipping (and I am too for the most part), but I do know what side I will choose if given the opportunity. I don't think Regina has made that choice yet. I need to talk to her more so when I'm ready to cut the Hatter/Peter/Hook alliance, I can hand her the knife.

Tinkerbell has also spoken to me, but you would think we would have solidified something. I think it's obvious with her public show of affection for Hook that she is in with them (I'm assuming they have another alliance with the same name with her in it.)

The Huntsman's Reveal

The Huntsman was played by someone I get to know more and more in games. They don't play that often but they are always a nice and positive presence. Let's leave the reveal to the pros, please welcome Sam

Please watch here.

https://youtu.be/vNVE4m3YO-o

Three have now bit the dust. Who would claim the Head of Household title next? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 1 - Once Upon a Time.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Episode #11 - Good Night Ladies Empty Re: Episode #11 - Good Night Ladies

Post by Emma Swan Sun 1 Nov - 22:19:51

Vote Breakdown

Eviction #3
HOH - Mulan
Pre Veto Nominees - The Huntsman and Snow White
POV - Captain Hook
Nominees - The Huntsman and Snow White
Evicted: The Huntsman (11-2)

Anna: Escaped Storybrooke
Belle: The Huntsman
Hook: The Huntsman
Dr. Whale: The Huntsman
Genie: Snow White
Henry: The Huntsman
Jiminy: The Huntsman
Maleficent: The Huntsman
Peter Pan: The Huntsman
Pinocchio: The Huntsman
Red Riding Hood: The Huntsman
Regina Mills: The Huntsman
The Mad Hatter: The Huntsman
Tinker Bell: Snow White
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Genie Sun 1 Nov - 22:47:28

thanks for the episodes! i totally don't remember who i voted for and i think i just chose randomly
Genie
Genie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Sun 1 Nov - 23:01:12

Welcome Genie, appreciate you leaving a comment <3
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Sun 1 Nov - 23:04:30

Sam's video <3. It would have been hilarious to end the video with Colors of the Wind with that Pocahontas reference, but the BB music is good too. Great video once again.

Was there a truck backing up near the end? BACK THE TRUCK UP. BEEP BEEP BEEP.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 2 Nov - 5:14:10

Just popping in to say that I am loving these episodes so far! And I love the way Sam's doing the character reveals as well. So does this mean she really didn't play the game because I could've sworn one of the players was her. lol Anyway, keep up these awesome episodes. They're super entertaining to read. Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Mon 2 Nov - 20:29:28

The inspiration for the videos came because I saw the ones she made for Cherry's Idol game and Sam and I were talking about the fact she was reading the episodes.

I realize sometimes people read from phones etc, so I'll also add the names of the evicted person in spoiler tags.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by sailormoonsk2 Tue 3 Nov - 11:31:08

Sam's video <3. It would have been hilarious to end the video with Colors of the Wind with that Pocahontas reference, but the BB music is good too.

OMG. So noted! lol

And I love the way Sam's doing the character reveals as well. So does this mean she really didn't play the game because I could've sworn one of the players was her. lol

Episode #11 - Good Night Ladies Anigif_enhanced-buzz-10769-1428762408-11

Oh shucks. You caught me. I'm Peter Pan guys. Xoxo
sailormoonsk2
sailormoonsk2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Wed 4 Nov - 20:00:30

Stay tuned Hatter, they can only get better Wink
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down