Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #4 - In The Ocean Where I Belong

+7
Jiminy Cricket
Red Riding Hood
Genie
Ariel
Belle French
Captain Hook
Emma Swan
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Episode #4 - In The Ocean Where I Belong Empty Episode #4 - In The Ocean Where I Belong

Post by Emma Swan Tue 20 Oct - 20:33:14

NatKat's Big Brother Season 1
Once Upon a Time
Episode #4 - In The Ocean Where I Belong

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 19 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 19 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Last time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 1 - Once Upon a Time, we witnessed some beef between Ariel and Mulan start to brew and we saw the Mermaid fight it out to save her fins from eviction. Will it work or will she self deteriorate?

Episode #4 - In The Ocean Where I Belong Large

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k16jb6JZsws

There was little time to scramble, it was time for the house to cast their first votes. Ariel would not go down easy but would she go down? Let's take a look at these nut jobs who think they are fairytale characters as they sit and talk in the living room before being asked to cast their votes. The Crazy Eights try to be conspicuous and chat about the vote but a clique of 8 sitting together and talking doesn't go unnoticed.

Dr.Whale's Diary Room

It looks,like Arial is starting problems so I bet she will leave

Captain Hook: "Ariel is very annoying"

Maleficent: "Yes shes defintely making enemies"

Red Riding Hood: "A lot. I don't understand what's going on with her, but it's very strange behavior."

Mulan: "She is. Sorry but I couldn't let her call me that. I asked her if she asked people to give her coins lol.

Is Ariel the vote?"

Red Riding Hood: "I don't blame you."

Red Riding Hood's Diary Room

Hahahahahahahahahaha

I wish she would stay so bad, but everyone wants her out. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Captain Hook: "I would be ok with voting Ariel. She is so bitter and you know if she gets HOH she would target Regina and probably Mulan."

Maleficent: "Yes that is more than likely who she will target"

Red Riding Hood: "Yeah!"

The Mad Hatter: "I'm ok with Ariel as well for the vote. Not sure what her behavior is about, but it's definitely off-putting this early in the game. Crazy Eights is an awesome name by the way."

Regina Mills: "I would appreciate if we can vote that B**I**T**C**H out."

Jiminy Cricket: "Idk who gave me points, but I would assume it was some people in here. So thank you whoever you were!"

Peter Pan: "I never said it before so I'll say now, congrats Jiminy on your Veto victory.

I am completely fine with voting out Ariel if that's what everyone wants."

Hatter smiles at Mulan and leans in to whisper in her ear.

The Mad Hatter: "Ok. I apologize for Ariel's rude behavior towards you Mulan. You my dear are a true lady and should never be talked to that way. It was truly upsetting to me as your friend. Still working on the hats by the way. I shall have yours done in a jiffy."

Mulan: "No worries Hatter. I couldn't let her get away with it though.

Oh yes, can't wait"

Mulan excuses herself feeling a little shy from how close Hatter is leaning in on her. She walks towards a new couch but Genie intercepts her.

Mulan: "Wow. You didn't owe her coins though. Quite strange she would think so. No clue on the vote."

Genie: "she did PM me asking to give her some coins. but then, thinking about it, i rather let the noms stay so i didn't give her."

Mulan: "Alright, but it still seems strange. Huntsman had 3 coins. Wonder why he gave his away."

Genie: "yeah, i wonder why too. haha."

Mulan: "Lol she is bring rude just because."

Genie: "Yeah she is kinda rude."

Episode #4 - In The Ocean Where I Belong Lighten-up

Belle French's Diary Room

Jiminy's won Veto and I'm happy for him, he sounds like someone who doesn't completely get how games work yet so I suspect he's probably someone very new. I'd love to guide him. Of course if he turns out to be an amazing player later on and a major threat I'll have to cut him but I can be his mentor for now. Meanwhile Ariel snapped at Mulan for no reason and she seems to be lashing out at anyone who talks to her, which is such a ridiculously bad strategy. I would have never thought a Disney princess would be the one to have the first psychotic episode of the game but you never know by appearances.

This is a big help though because I did promise the Huntsman I would vote to save him and he's sure to have a lot more support behind him with this happening now. I'm sure he'll appreciate me voting to keep him, maybe I can use that so he'll vote any way I want in the later weeks.

It was now time to vote. The houseguests were asked to step up to the voting room one by one and look at the camera while speaking the name of the person they wish to vote out of the house.

The Huntsman's Diary Room

HOPEFULLY IM NOT GOING HOME.
Ariel is being a little sphincter. She's playing a terrible game already and it's only week 1. I hear I'm safe, so I think playing it low has been a good idea thus far.

Eviction Ceremony #1

HOH - Reginal Mills
POV - Jiminy Cricket (not used)
Nominees - Ariel and The Huntsman

Episode #4 - In The Ocean Where I Belong 200_s

Once Upon a time, there was 19 of you, now, there will be 18.......

Princess Anna, The Mad Hatter, Robin Hood and Snow White all failed to vote. All 4 are disqualified from the Head of Household challenge tonight. This goes for ~Escaping Storybrooke~ as well.

By a vote of
Spoiler:

We say goodbye to the amazeballs

Spoiler:

Episode #4 - In The Ocean Where I Belong Regina

Thank you so much for joining, being active and entertaining. I'm sure I speak for all 3 hosts when I say we're all sad to see you go.

Challenge in 2 hours and 11 minutes.

Mulan: "Bye."

Tinkerbell: "Goodbye Ariel. Congrats Huntsman. lol Mulan"

Belle French: "Bye Ariel."

Genie: "Goodbye, Ariel."

Regina Mills: "Goodbye Ariel, and sorry."

Ariel: "You're not sorry, sphincter. Bye losers. Have fun investing way too much time in this game. I'll be swimming in the ocean where I belong."

Belle French: "I guess she didn't like being part of this world."

Henry Mills: "Bye Ariel *hugs and holds open the door*"

Mulan: "OK Ariel."

Emma Swan: "I thought Asians loved fish. Who would have seen this feud coming <3."

The Mad Hatter: "Oh Emma, you have the best wit. It's what I love the most about you."

Henry Mills: "ZIIIIIIING!!!"

Jiminy Cricket: "Bye Ariel, your red hair and vocalness reminded me of something, but i could never quite put my finger on it.

You never know, maybe you'll get to compete in a comp to come back."

Regina Mills: "WELL THEN BYE.

How rude, but now I feel bad about evicting someone who was active and kind of bitchy. Good for episodes right?"

Episode #4 - In The Ocean Where I Belong Thanks

The Huntsman: "BYE ARIEL Smile! Great gameplay again!"

Belle French's Diary Room

So I already knew that the Hatter was untrustworthy, but you have to laugh at him having the exact same conversations word-for-word offering them special hats. I had a pretty good inkling that my special hat wasn't special but Regina, Red and Mel have only confirmed it. If one of us wins HOH I think we should put him up. The only problem is I'm not sure if he would be better to put right up or try to backdoor, we haven't seen how good or bad he is in competitons yet.

Ariel's Diary Room

Okay so hopefully this can be my last mystery game ever and people will stop trying to make me play them KATHY. I'm clearly not cut out for this. I tried to be active and I'm the first one out. THAT'S WORSE THAN WHEN I DON'T TRY, I USUALLY MAKE JURY FOR DOING NOTHING.

Regina Mills's Diary Room

So after my nominations, Ariel comes back and starts acting like a sphincter so immediately, she became my target. All she had to do was be cute, and stay irrelevant. Then I am sure Huntsman would have been easier to get rid of. But I don't want someone as vocal and aggressive as Ariel to stick around and win HOH and put me up as revenge, so she had to go.

Veto comes, and I had no strategy for that challenge. I talked to Genie but we didn't come to any agreement. I thought that maybe a lot of people would give me their coins so I tried to play it safe and gave out most of mine. But I shouldn't have because then I would have won. Anyway, Jiminy wins, and I am a little bit worried. Jiminy is one of those players that I am working with, but I don't really trust. He strikes me as someone with a big mouth that could post delicate info in public threads, and not sure if I want someone as unpredictable as that around.

I was worried that he was going to try to use it, but gladly he didn't, and noms stayed the same. And by a vote of 11-1, Ariel leaves. I am glad, but I am also annoyed. Because as a player, I hate when active people get evicted early while basic bitches stick around. But Ariel was a risk to my game, so she had to go.

Overall this was a good week for Regina. I made some deals. I am in an 8 person alliance that has promised to keep each other safe. Then I am in an all girls alliance. I have a good deal with RRH and Mulan, and another one with Genie. The only people that I am worried about winning and nominating me are Pinocchio, Whale, and Snow White, since I havent made that much effort in talking to them privately.

Ariel Reveal

The lovely Ariel was played by someone very special. This season we have a very special way of revealing the identities. A fan has stepped forward to help out.

Please watch here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alPutktqtjo&feature=youtu.be

Ariel was a spitfire but that only came back to bite her in the fishtail. A new Head of Household will take the reigns, who will it be? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 1 - Once Upon a Time.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Episode #4 - In The Ocean Where I Belong Empty Re: Episode #4 - In The Ocean Where I Belong

Post by Emma Swan Tue 20 Oct - 20:34:19

Vote Breakdown

Eviction #1
HOH - Reginal Mills
POV - Jiminy Cricket
Nominees - Ariel and The Huntsman
Evicted: Ariel (11-1)

Anna: Did not vote
Belle: Ariel
Hook: Ariel
Dr. Whale: Ariel
Genie: Ariel
Henry: Ariel
Jiminy: Ariel
Maleficent: Ariel
Mulan: Ariel
Peter Pan: Ariel
Pinocchio: The Huntsman
Red Riding Hood: Ariel
Robin Hood: Did not vote
Snow White: Did not vote
The Mad Hatter: Did not vote

Tinker Bell: Ariel
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Episode #4 - In The Ocean Where I Belong Empty Re: Episode #4 - In The Ocean Where I Belong

Post by Emma Swan Tue 20 Oct - 20:38:37

BTW that video is amazing. Let's all thank Sam (Sailormoon) for it.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 20 Oct - 20:46:12

Sam is a goddess <333

I am surprised Cherry was Ariel. lol

Another great episode!
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Tue 20 Oct - 20:48:29

Lmao I just noticed I put Reginal Mills as the HOH. I had to correct Regina's name so many times during the season because I kept typing Reginal.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Tue 20 Oct - 20:48:46

Thank you Hook. I'm happy you guys like it.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Tue 20 Oct - 20:50:13

Cherry <3
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Tue 20 Oct - 21:14:04

HELL YEAH OFF BELLE, DON'T HEART ME.

Haha Kathy made me promise to be entertaining and I held up on it and you bitches had NO APPRECIATION for a good character.

Jiminy Cricket: "Bye Ariel, your red hair and vocalness reminded me of something, but i could never quite put my finger on it.

lolol I take that to mean someone figured me out.

Sammmm <33 loved the video reveal!

I will explain the sphincter thing. On forums the admins can set up censors, so that when someone types one word, it appears as something else. So they censored BBBiiiTTTTcccHHH to appear as sphincter. So everytime someone calls each other that, it means they were trying to say BBBiiitttccHHH. lololol I called Mulan a teacup in one of my diary entries and it wasn't censored and Nat was like DAMMIT I KNEW WE FORGOT A CURSE WORD.
Ariel
Ariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Tue 20 Oct - 21:14:45

OH SWEET THEY ADDED A CENSOR FOR IT BECAUSE OF ME. I CALLED MULAN A CCCCC UUUUU NNNN TTTTT and it's uncensored in my DR. <3
Ariel
Ariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Tue 20 Oct - 21:15:25

ugh I keep having to make more posts rofl my first one is supposed to say FFFuuuuCCCCkkkkk off Belle xoxo
Ariel
Ariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Tue 20 Oct - 21:19:13

Teacup <3 I'm dying <3. That sounds so vulgar. I CALLED MULAN A TEACUP. TAKE THAT!!!!!

Cherry <3. Nat and I were both crying in our host section when you left.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Genie Tue 20 Oct - 21:22:21

Just wanted to pipe in and thanked Kathy for her good job so far and in the future. Appreciate the episodes. And of course, it was Cherry. Nice way of revealing too.
Genie
Genie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Tue 20 Oct - 21:33:56

GENIE I STILL HATE YOU XOXO
Ariel
Ariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Tue 20 Oct - 23:56:41

Another fantastic episode, Emma.

Lol Sam! I love you

I knew it was Cherry! I knew it! I knew it! Haha. See you on the outside, Ariel.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Wed 21 Oct - 1:38:03

Ariel wrote:HELL YEAH OFF BELLE, DON'T HEART ME.

Ariel wrote:FFFuuuuCCCCkkkkk off Belle xoxo

And jusssst when I thought there could be no more bitter kind of player than Belle French herself on the jury (though here it seems to be for the lulz as opposed to DECIDING THE WINNER OF THE GAME). The irony here Laughing

Captain Hook wrote:I am surprised Cherry was Ariel. lol

Gosh I hope that was sarcasm, otherwise add that little chestnut onto all the other reasons you were out of the loop in everything really having to do with this game Hook. Wink

Ariel Reveal

The lovely Ariel was played by someone very special. This season we have a very special way of revealing the identities. A fan has stepped forward to help out.

Please watch here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alPutktqtjo&feature=youtu.be

Samantha, you are someone I have never had a conversation with. As such, all I ask is to just please keep any and all bias out of these vids please. TYIA Very Happy

Emma, another homerun my dear.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Wed 21 Oct - 2:28:38

Jiminy, chances are you know me and so you know 90% of the things I say are for lulz.

I am considering reading episodes post my eviction, which I never do. BUT I NEED TO SEE MORE SAM VIDS, AND THEY WILL ONLY MAKE SENSE IF I KEEP READING, SOOOO.

Also, omg Jiminy, your avatar scares me. I don't watch this show, is that what he looks like on the show? Terrifying.
Ariel
Ariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Wed 21 Oct - 8:30:10

Cherry... Jiminy... I am literally cracking up. You guys are hilarious.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Wed 21 Oct - 9:09:42

Wow, Jiminy, are you always that big of a diva, or this is a new thing you are trying now that you don't have to kiss the jurors' asses anymore?

Loving the episodes Kathy! The Sam video reveal was awesome, but omg I can't hear what she's saying Sad I had to go get my earphones, rofl.

The ID reveal hurts, I feel awful being responsible for getting that person out Sad

Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinker Bell Wed 21 Oct - 10:52:55

yay! *dust off the shoulder*
Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Wed 21 Oct - 10:55:49

Regina Mills wrote:Wow, Jiminy, are you always that big of a diva, or this is a new thing you are trying now that you don't have to kiss the jurors' asses anymore?

Mehhh, I don't think I kissed the jurors asses at all... I do believe you meant to put Hook in that portion of your statement. But the gut feeling I have after the jury phase makes me lash out a bit.

But meeee, a diva? That's the first time anyone has ever called me that. Is that a censor?

Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Wed 21 Oct - 13:16:09

Err I'm not bitter, I just don't think you're as amazing as you seem to. I still think you did pretty good since no one but Red wanted you to make it and you did.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Wed 21 Oct - 15:44:44

Belle French wrote:Err I'm not bitter, I just don't think you're as amazing as you seem to. I still think you did pretty good since no one but Red wanted you to make it and you did.  

I don't mind agreeing to disagree. I guess we just let the episodes speak for themselves...
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Wed 21 Oct - 17:08:29

I guess we just let the episodes speak for themselves..

THIS is what I'm excited for, personally.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Wed 21 Oct - 20:01:32

Just to clear things up, Sam has no access to the Diary Rooms or Private Rooms. She only has access to what players have access to so she can now post on this thread. I only tell her the ID of the person leaving the day before I post the eviction episode. Like she only knew Ariel was Cherry on Monday and doesn't know who the second person is yet. She is reading the episodes though so I'm sure she will have favourites and so on, but she has no inside info in advance of the identities.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Wed 21 Oct - 21:17:40

lol Someone loves keeping my name in their mouth, I see.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next