Jury Questioning

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Tue 29 Sep - 20:38:34

Tinker Bell wrote:I am torn between you two. Even though you played the whole game together, you had very, very different styles. It was fun to watch you both maneuver both when I was in the game and after I got voted out.


When it comes to you Tink, I trust your judgement. What matters to me more with you is what we do after the game. You are excited to reveal who you are, and I am excited to find out. I just hope our chemistry is as good outside the context of this game.


Genie wrote: jiminy, the one that just left a bad taste about my eviction was you talked to me and asked me to save you if i win hoh the next week. and then you proceeded to put me up when u get veto. i personally didn't find it necessary. and you basically ignored my question when i posted it. i was an expecting at least a personal message to justify why, even if it was some BS. So, maybe I should just ignore whatever you have wrote here and read what the other two wrote instead.

If that is what you want to do, by all means you've earned the right as a jury member.

The reason I did not respond to your post was because I couldn't out anything (and I was in the middle of a huge dilemma of staying alive after that eviction; so I had a lot on my plate). I knew you were on your way out and after my Pan move blew up, the best thing I could do is keep my mouth shut and not argue with you on the thread. Maybe I should have sent something in private, but I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to send you BS, but I have to think you would be mad with me no matter what I said at the time. What I said to you (about saving me if you won HOH) was something I did to a lot of people... it was covering my ass with as many people as I could. You were a wild card who I didn't expect to actually spare me because of how little we spoke.. but I threw that out there nonetheless.

If I could reverse positions during this phase... who would you have put up Genie? If my original plan of Pan going out when you did went through and you stayed, what was your plan going forward? Everyone else I have at least an idea, but you were truly a wildcard.
avatar
Jiminy Cricket

Posts : 1179
Join date : 2015-08-26
Location : Storybrooke, Maine

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Tue 29 Sep - 21:08:14

Genie,

To add on to what you mentioned about what I have done that warrants a win, here's a bit more light shed on my strategy. I didn't win nearly as many comps as my counterparts, but not because I couldn't win... It's because I was throwing and simply didn't need to. Emma even coined my nickname: Little Red Throwing Hood.... I threw 90% of comps after my 2 HOH wins and 1 veto. I noticed I was winning way too many comps at the beginning. They allowed me to establish trust within the solid foundation with the crazy eight alliance. I knew I didn't want to be a target for my comp wins, so I essentially had to put my comp cloak on the rack and pick up the invisibility cloak instead. Needless to say, Comp wins don't suggest a great game, just as glasses don't signify intelligence. You also don't need an HOH to influence the game, which is something that is unique to the way I played. Winning comps wouldn't have benefitted me, not only because I would have had to show my cards, but also because people who weren't myself or Jiminy were evicted anyway, so I figured why rock the boat?
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Genie on Tue 29 Sep - 21:23:04

Jiminy Cricket wrote:
If I could reverse positions during this phase... who would you have put up Genie? If my original plan of Pan going out when you did went through and you stayed, what was your plan going forward? Everyone else I have at least an idea, but you were truly a wildcard.

I didn't really connect with much people and at that point of time, I would have honoured it if I did won. I can't exactly remember who I would put up but it was prob someone whom I rarely chatted with. A lot of people who had conversations with me had began to fizzle out so I would have latched on to whoever that talks to me.

Anyway, that was just a confusing week with added to a new room with nobody admitting who created it. and then suddenly i was told the people in the room were targeted. so it was a confusing week.
avatar
Genie

Posts : 235
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Captain Hook on Tue 29 Sep - 21:29:38

Tinker Bell wrote:Hook, you seem like a cool guy, but we just didn't talk that much, and I still am not sure you were as invested in this game as the other two.

I was 100% invested.  If I wasn't, I wouldn't have spent so much time on this forum. Do you know how many shows I got behind on because I was always on here strategizing with people for hours every night? lol I love my shows so this must be real important to me for me to miss them. Razz

Just because I made it to the end without having to lie every breath and backstab everybody I came in contact with, doesn't mean I wasn't invested in this game. As someone who I feel played a loyal game as well, I would really appreciate  your vote. If not, I will understand and we can still be friends when this is over with. Smile
avatar
Captain Hook

Posts : 1141
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Tue 29 Sep - 21:31:56

Genie wrote:Anyway, that was just a confusing week with added to a new room with nobody admitting who created it. and then suddenly i was told the people in the room were targeted. so it was a confusing week.

Thereeee we go. That was my other reason (sorry that was a while ago, but you just jogged my memory).

My thinking you were aligned with one or more of the boys was based on that room. Pretty sure Pan was the one to create that room (of you, Belle, Pinocchio, Pan and Tink). He could correct me if I am wrong, but both Belle and Tink didn't seem to know either so that leaves Pan by default.

I missed my shot at Pan, so I went with someone I thought would be an ally of his (you). Tink and Belle were in some sort of alliance with me, so you were left by default (as I actually had a deal with Pinocchio at the beginning of the game.. but he went inactive).

Ok, that is full clarification on that week. I guess you are more upset at my lack of response to why you were the one I chose, but I just couldn't give you an honest answer at the time.. so I thought what I did would be best (because at least I would not be blowing smoke up your ass). It sounds like you would have preferred that over nothing.
avatar
Jiminy Cricket

Posts : 1179
Join date : 2015-08-26
Location : Storybrooke, Maine

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by The Mad Hatter on Wed 30 Sep - 2:21:35

Belle French wrote:If anything in your little plots with Red had ever gone wrong you would have been out. So I'm prone to think you were here through immense luck and immense stupidity from a few choice people rather than actual skill. Could you correct me on this?

I feel like this is a perfectly logical statement Belle. A lot of Jiminy's survival in the game did depend on luck and people not taking the jab moments as they came to get him out.

I think that's where Red/Hook differ from Jiminy. They weren't as heavy of targets as Jiminy was. I'm not sure how that makes them rank in regards to gameplay, because there are certainly different factors that make a winner of BB.

I'm still torn on my vote, to be honest. I think this is a solid final 3 however you slice it.

To those saying Hook was just my B!TCH or whatever- that's completely untrue and it's insulting to say as much. He and I talked some to different people and brought our information together. And then we had people we had in common as well. He won more comps than me and participated more heavily on many occasions that I couldn't be here to play. I think Hook had more interactions with Pan/Red and maybe even Regina? early on than I did and established trust with them, which helped us stay off their radar for awhile.

I'm truly impressed by all 3 of you.
Jiminy- You played a very open, winning comps type of game. You were a target, but managed still to make final 3. You pissed people off and still stuck around. Impressive.

Hook- You were as you said, in a not-so-secret final 2 with me and you made it to the finals as well and we almost made it together. You won comps too and could be seen as a target. You managed to get to the finals too. Well done.

Red- You weren't a target by anyone I don't think. And that's because you very stealthily played both sides of the house. We should've known the vote you got rid of Mulan and you weren't supposed to... I hinted as such in my DR that you were being sketchy, but you still managed to convince us all that you were 100% loyal. Your game was more in stealth mode than the other two and you were responsible for many of the votes because knowing what I know now, you were the swing vote in many of them without me even realizing it. Good job on that.

My vote is still up for grabs in all honesty. My gut though says that Jiminy may seem like the obvious choice because he won comps and whatnot, but I can't help but think that had a veto here or an HOH there gone out of place, he wouldn't be in finals because he pissed so many people off. I don't think the same can be said for Red or Hook- they weren't really on people's radars because they played a more subtle, but equally as effective game. My vote is leaning in their direction because of it. I'll probably think of more questions tomorrow when I get the chance. Here's what I have so far:

To all 3 of you:
1) What was your singular BEST move in the game and why?
2) What was your singular WORST move in the game and why?
3) If you could make up a final 2 for this game that DOESN'T include you, out of your fellow finalists and the jury, which 2 people would be in that finals (in your opinion which are the two people that played the best game). And why? (If you include yourself, I just might scream) LOL
4) How do you think the jury members are going to vote?
avatar
The Mad Hatter

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Wed 30 Sep - 14:23:39

Thanks for that Hatter, you never know how people will react and whatnot during this phase. Very pro questions.


I'll answer when I get home tonight.
avatar
Jiminy Cricket

Posts : 1179
Join date : 2015-08-26
Location : Storybrooke, Maine

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Emma Swan on Wed 30 Sep - 15:29:46

From a host perspective I feel grateful that 80% of this cast brought their A game. It was basically an All Stars game once we hit final 14 or so lol.
avatar
Emma Swan

Posts : 1276
Join date : 2015-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Captain Hook on Wed 30 Sep - 16:12:01

No bitter speech? I had my popcorn ready. lol jk Razz

Thanks Hatter for your kind words about my gameplay. I have really missed chatting with you. I shed a tear when I saw your name turn to yellow. Sad

I will answer your questions later on because I am about to leave.
avatar
Captain Hook

Posts : 1141
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Wed 30 Sep - 17:22:55

Thanks for the stellar questions and awesome words, Hatter. I appreciate it. These are very thought provoking questions, so thank you, and I will answer them all tonight.
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Captain Hook on Wed 30 Sep - 19:03:11

The Mad Hatter wrote:


To all 3 of you:
1) What was your singular BEST move in the game and why?
2) What was your singular WORST move in the game and why?
3) If you could make up a final 2 for this game that DOESN'T include you, out of your fellow finalists and the jury, which 2 people would be in that finals (in your opinion which are the two people that played the best game). And why? (If you include yourself, I just might scream) LOL
4) How do you think the jury members are going to vote?[/size][/font]


1. I think with my first 2 HOH's I was able to make good moves getting out Mal and then Regina. You did ask for just one move though lol so I will say getting out Regina. Love her, but she was a huge threat to win this game. She was a good social player and challenge threat. She gets voted out and then wins a challenge to come back. I remember we were all on edge when she returned. hahah and everybody loves Regina. No doubt if she were in finals, she would have won. That is why I wanted her out so bad. She had already nominated me once and I am sure she would have done it again. I don't think I would have been sitting here had she stayed.

2. I think my worst move was not taking out Jiminy when he was nominated with Tink. We could have taken him out and then gotten rid of Regina the following round. Me/you/Red/Belle/Tink would be f5. It's hard to say who would have won the F5 HOH/POV (the one Jiminy won), but at least we would have split up Jiminy/Red and had a better shot at making finals together.

3. You, for sure. I got to know you the most out of anybody and I really did respect your gameplay. I think you played a really good social game and you were good in challenges as well. I spent many hours talking to you and I could tell that you were a really smart gamer. I would have loved to see you make finals. You were also a likeable person. The other person in finals would have been Regina. Same reasons as you...good social player, challenge player, and likable. Not very often do you see someone get voted out, come back, and make finals so I think it would have been interesting to see her in finals. A lot of people say that if you get voted out once, you don't deserve to come back and win, but I disagree. I think she would have had a good shot at winning. Both of you would, so it would have been a great f2.

4. ughh I hate these questions. lol
Genie - Red
Mal - Red
Pan - Me
Mulan - Red
Tink - Red
Regina -Jiminy
Hatter - Me
avatar
Captain Hook

Posts : 1141
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Belle French on Wed 30 Sep - 19:06:27

I think you forgot someone Razz
avatar
Belle French

Posts : 648
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Captain Hook on Wed 30 Sep - 19:30:44

ugh I thought I had you on there. lol

Belle - Me?

I am terrible with these questions where I have to make guesses. lol
avatar
Captain Hook

Posts : 1141
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Wed 30 Sep - 23:49:59

The Mad Hatter wrote:
Belle French wrote:If anything in your little plots with Red had ever gone wrong you would have been out. So I'm prone to think you were here through immense luck and immense stupidity from a few choice people rather than actual skill. Could you correct me on this?


I feel like this is a perfectly logical statement Belle. A lot of Jiminy's survival in the game did depend on luck and people not taking the jab moments as they came to get him out.

I think that's where Red/Hook differ from Jiminy. They weren't as heavy of targets as Jiminy was. I'm not sure how that makes them rank in regards to gameplay, because there are certainly different factors that make a winner of BB.

I already agreed a lot of luck came into play, but I should not downplay what I put in. Times I was almost evicted would be 1. Hooks 1st HOH. I was pushing my luck after staying off the block the week previously with Pan as HOH and suggested Hook backdoor Pan.

As it turns out, I was nearly backdoored because of it. Red let me know that was what Hook was going to do... so I played the loyalty card. I went in our Final 3 room and played up how I only said it to you 2 because I trust you, and it was only a thought I put out there for feedback. Then reiterated my loyalty to that final 3. I like to think that, combined with Hook's just wanting an ally of Regina out, helped me stay. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I think by stating how loyal I was to you 2... it kept me from being back doored and saved me in later rounds from you 2 just cutting ties.

The next time I was almost out was Regina's 3rd HOH. For the record, I was not allowed to play in veto that week. I got a punishment from ~Escaping Storybrooke~ and was not allowed to play, but could not say it so I had to go out first. Who knows if I could have won or not, but I was not given the chance.

As such, I stayed up next to Hook and Hatter won veto and took him down. Now as I was made to understand it, had Hook stayed on the block... Belle, Red, and Tink would have voted him out. In this scenario, the work I put in with tink and red made it so I had 2 votes, and my going to Belle prior to that HOH and telling her I was ready to flip on the boys made it so I had the third. I personally would say that is a bit more than luck. But, Hatter used veto and because of the EXTREME loyalty I said I would have with those boys, they trusted me enough to keep me at least one more week. I will admit, I suppose that is luck as if I were up to tink the following week (and Regina had left instead of tink that week)... I do not think I would have had their votes. But the "work" I put in making you guys think, for at least the foreseeable future, I would have been loyal to you kept me safe. That is a bit more than luck.

And then there is the Final 4. I've said it earlier, but that was a plan Red and I put in motion that maximized our chances of both making finals. Her being vocal about how much she disliked me and wanted to be the one to vote me out ensured Hook would keep her off the block if he won veto. And as I said with Belle, I tried to make her think as much as possible she was being taken by me (while Red also made her think she would take her). That was a thought out plan put into motion that worked out. I suppose that could be called luck that it did (because if Belle had won veto, I would have been out... same as if Red or Belle had won Final 4 HOH).

This is why I say it was a combination of luck and effort. I got lucky, but that should not take away from the work I put in. I covered my ass when I could and maximized my chances of staying at all times... Just for the sake of defending my game as pure luck.
avatar
Jiminy Cricket

Posts : 1179
Join date : 2015-08-26
Location : Storybrooke, Maine

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Thu 1 Oct - 0:22:41

1. At first I was going to say that convincing you and Hook to throw veto to me was my best move, because I think that was game changing, however... I think that establishing trust with everyone in this game would probably be my overall best move. It set me up perfectly to be in the position of power I was in this game. As you've mentioned before, I was the swing vote in many instances. I didn't need to be HOH to influence, nor did I need it to keep myself safe. Comp wins don't suggest a great game, just as glasses don't suggest intelligence... I stand by that. Regardless, establishing that trust in the beginning of the game was vital. I talked to literally everyone, and though I had a lot of rooms I was involved in (just look at my post count lol), I created 1 room out of the 14 I was in. That's a lot of rooms to juggle in between and it is truly a testament of my social game and how strong it was. Even if I didn't talk strategy with people, I asked them simple things like how they were feeling, what plans they had, asked them what they were eating for dinner, asked what shows they were watching, and though I genuinely cared, it inadvertently created a solid foundation moving forward. I was no ones target, everyone trusted me with information (when, let's be honest... they should not have), and I think I managed to keep a clear head in this game, without letting my emotions get the best of me.

2. Oooh. Love this question. I'm going to be honest, I don't think I made any terrible moves in this game. I know that sounds awful, but that's how I feel. I made a lot of really clear and thought out decisions that impacted the outcome of this game, and I'm super proud of that. Everything fell into place as it should have, everything went according to my alliance's plan, and when something went wrong, there was always a backup plan that followed through. It's possible that if I tried to go back and critically examine something, perhaps changing a move here and there, I wouldn't be here. So I guess there's nothing I would really change, as I don't know what the outcome would have been.

3. You're gonna have to hate me... Me and Jiminy.

LOL. Just kidding. Wink

Since I'm not including myself, I'd have to say you and Jiminy, and if it were a F3, I'd include Belle in that too. Belle was an underdog, and did extremely well in comps, so she had a wonderful case for the jury had she gotten to finals. She was driven, she was consistently good at comps, and she was good socially, because really how could you not like Belle? Jiminy had a really interesting strategy that was really elaborate and helped him stay longer, and I think he did well both socially and comp wise. You, because you played a heck of a social game. We were the closest in post counts for a while during the game, which is why you scared me. I knew I had high post counts because I was in with everyone, so when I put two and two together and realized you were doing the same, AND winning comps.... huge red flags... It would have been interesting to see how you all unfolded your gameplay and explained your strategies, and it would have been a tough vote...

4. Hmmm. You can never really tell what the jury is thinking, and I don't want to jinx anything (knocks on wood), but as of right now I will bite. Lol. I do realize however, that some houseguests in jury have yet to speak, so there votes are not as clear yet, but I'll try my best.  

At first, I thought the jury was going to vote for Hook, specifically because he didn't really burn anyone to be here. I could be wrong, but I don't think he established those relationships like myself (and even Jiminy), so people don't feel as betrayed by him. I think he has a great shot at getting your vote.... However, now after reading through the thread a bit more... I think it's a toss up between Jiminy and myself, leaving Mulan and Peter Pan to be deciding votes. I think people are starting to warm up, and see the dynamics of my game and how flawless it was in execution. I also think people are starting to realize that the burnings and betrayals were not done in vain or with malice intent, rather they were done to get myself and my F2 to the end. Perhaps once people realized they too have been in similar positions (picking their F2 over someone you care about (but someone who isn't your F2))... they understand what it feels like to be in that position and understand why ultimately you choose your F2... Ride or Die. It's a sucky position sure, but it's one that you have to deal with in these games... As far as why people would vote for Jiminy, it's quite simple. He remained a target for quite sometime, won comps, and was never taken out despite multiple attempts. But again... It's all a toss up and I don't know what you all are thinking... It's a matter of preference at this point. It's merely based on what you guys value as a game player/juror. Do you guys value someone who didn't betray you, someone who did betray you and secretly had a hand in each and every person's eviction, or someone who remained a target in this game and yet, managed to make finals anyway?

I hope this answers your questions. Thanks again, and I cannot WAIT for your reveal.
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Thu 1 Oct - 0:42:03

The Mad Hatter wrote:To all 3 of you:
1) What was your singular BEST move in the game and why?

Im torn with how to interpret this. The smartest thing I did in the game was aligning so closely with Red. But I suppose that was not a singular move.


As such, I would have to say getting the target on Regina the week after I failed at taking out Pan was the best move I made. The move had a lot of different long term effects.

1. It made Regina the biggest target in the game, and she was promptly evicted for it. But even more than that, ensured she would be targeted when she won her way back (though I did not know someone would be able to). But when she came back, the target was still there based on my putting out there she was after the boys. Hatter was being sly and talking to her on the side (which was smart) but Hook was as hardcore as I was about getting out Regina.

2. It divided the house... and made Regina's allies (who had become my biggest enemies because of my flip) the targets of the boys who won HOH after that week (Hook did). And even if the girls had won, I had tried (as much as I could) to sure up votes with Red, Tink, and Mulan. So if I were up, I had a fighting chance. Though I don't know how much Mulan liked me after I put her up, which is why I would have played the "Hatter photoshopped vote" card to ensure she would have not trusted those boys. Not sure who besides Hook, Hatter, Red and me knew about that photoshopped Hatter vote (for Mulan to stay) but there that is.

3. Most importantly it just ensured my safety (and the ability to win HOH again and finish off Pan).

I think the move was my best simply because it was something I did pull off by myself, got my biggest threat out, and showed that I could articulate a logical argument and lie like one of my favorite BB players of all time. There were a lot of moves, but this one (although I already brought up during this phase) was clearly my best (with fake Final 3ing with you and Hook being a close 2nd).

The Mad Hatter wrote:2) What was your singular WORST move in the game and why?

I would have to say pushing for Pan to be evicted to Hook when he won his first HOH. It made it so I was almost evicted that week... and set me up to be looked at by you 2 as a sketch ball. I think if I had kept my mouth shut that week, went along with the getting Mal out plan, I would have had the loyalty of you 2 much more than I did. I was kept by you 2, imo, because you thought I was going to keep you guys safe (at least to a certain point). If I had not done that, I think *maybe* you guys would have actually wanted me to go final 3?

Tough to say something was my worst move because I am here, so nothing I did was detrimental enough knock me out of the game. But I think that was the dumbest thing I did (which luckily I even admitted in my DR before I threw it out there to you guys).

But I guess being so backstabby may end up being my worst "move" as it might cost me the game now.

The Mad Hatter wrote:3) If you could make up a final 2 for this game that DOESN'T include you, out of your fellow finalists and the jury, which 2 people would be in that finals (in your opinion which are the two people that played the best game). And why? (If you include yourself, I just might scream) LOL


This is truly tough... as I agree with Kathy, after a certain point everyone did something that made them worthy of being in Finals. Tink and Mal were victims of circumstance and could have easily made it to finals had things worked out for them better, or if they had more luck in the game.


But to strictly put it on game level. I would have to say Red and Regina (with Pan as the 3rd considering it IS a final 3).

Red played an immaculate game (and though I may be biased, I truly believe that).

Regina had to be evicted twice, and even though 3 people left after her.. she was tied with most HOH wins and had 2 veto wins. She was a beast and would have made finals and won had she not been ganged up on.

And the 3rd being Pan. I feared him more than anyone. I thought he was a good player, which is why I tried to get him out. But when he posted 3,000 times not even to get revenge... but just simply to ensure his own safety.. I knew he had to go asap. It showed heart and tenacity on a level the left me fearful of when he would ever go.

I know you wanted 2, but those would be who I wanted to be in this finals if not the 3 here (even though I still left one in Red  Laughing )

The Mad Hatter wrote:4) How do you think the jury members are going to vote?

Genie - Red
Mal - Red
Pan - Red
Mulan - Red
Tink - Red
Regina -Red
Hatter - Hook
Belle - Red

Ask Red, if there was anything I was this game.. it was pessimistic. Pan and Mulan have yet to give anything to go off of, but from responses I have seen this phase... that is how I would predict. I was very backstabby... so I would truly be surprised to actually win this game.

How I played ensured I made it here, not necessarily that I would win (as much as I would like to).
avatar
Jiminy Cricket

Posts : 1179
Join date : 2015-08-26
Location : Storybrooke, Maine

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Thu 1 Oct - 2:07:07

Their*

Being sleep deprived has made my grammar awful. Sorry about that.
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Thu 1 Oct - 2:21:39

Hatter wrote:Red- You weren't a target by anyone I don't think. And that's because you very stealthily played both sides of the house. We should've known the vote you got rid of Mulan and you weren't supposed to... I hinted as such in my DR that you were being sketchy, but you still managed to convince us all that you were 100% loyal. Your game was more in stealth mode than the other two and you were responsible for many of the votes because knowing what I know now, you were the swing vote in many of them without me even realizing it. Good job on that.

Thanks for that, Hatter.
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Emma Swan on Thu 1 Oct - 16:49:08

Trying to get Pan and Mulan on here. If we need to replace, I believe Dr. Whale would be next in line.
avatar
Emma Swan

Posts : 1276
Join date : 2015-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Regina Mills on Thu 1 Oct - 20:02:09

I dont know if this has already been said, but what were the Wolf powers? The Cyan power? Or we won't find out until after all episodes air? Laughing
avatar
Regina Mills

Posts : 700
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Belle French on Thu 1 Oct - 21:33:31

Yeah, did those even get used?
avatar
Belle French

Posts : 648
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Neal Cassidy on Thu 1 Oct - 22:51:24

You'll see lol
avatar
Neal Cassidy
Admin

Posts : 734
Join date : 2015-08-23

http://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Peter Pan on Thu 1 Oct - 23:40:30

Jiminy and Red, I feel like people confuse "playing a good game" with "telling the most lies".  I've never bought into this.  Lying your teeth off from day 1 and hoping that the jury "isn't bitter" and votes for you anyway is actually an extremely easy way to play this game.  There is very little skill to that.  The skill set literally just includes:

1. Lie to everyone except maybe even 1 person
2. Maybe win a few challenges here and there

That is not overly complicated.

Jiminy - I do not want to vote you. And people can call it bitter if they want, but I am reserving my right as a juror to feel a little bitter.  It is your job as a player to make sure that the jury feels all right with the way you played the game before you send them home.  And I do not feel like I have to give up my right to feel upset out of fear of being labelled 'bitter'.  To me that would be letting you get off too easy.  I can respect being lied to when it is necessary, and I have been more than happy as a juror to vote for finalists who have lied and betrayed me in the past.  But I respect someone who is able assess when it is appropriate to lie and does it at the right moment more than someone who does it all the time and to every single person, minus maybe 1 person (in this case Red).  


Red - you were the same way.  You would be so over the top with your messages to me.  Like, "omg you are the only person I feel like I can actually trust"... and you were always transparent as hell.  There was very little tact in how you would approach people.  My perception of you is that you hid under Jiminy's thumb this entire game, and then would send people out the door trying to make them feel like you would've kept them around if you could, when in reality you never had any intention of actually helping them out (or at least, that's what you did with me).  At least Jiminy put himself out front and center, which I can respect a little more.  You hid behind him and tried to make yourself look like the good cop, when you were just as dirty.  And like I said, it is completely within your right to play this way, and it is completely within my right to dislike it.  

Jiminy and Red... I am sure one of you will win.  If so, congrats.

Hook - To me you actually played a game that is more difficult to pull off but that is also easier to respect.  During the game, I always felt like I had a good relationship with you; you were always open to discuss strategies and you never told me any unnecessary lies.  Yet when when Jiminy nominated me the second time you never really had my back.  The way you handled that situation, however,  involved more social graces than either Red or Jiminy showed during the entire game.  When the tide was turning against me, you kinda stepped aside and let it take me, but you never made me feel as if you owed me anything more than that.  It is difficult to build the kind of relationship/alliance with someone where they feel as trusted as I felt with you but doing it without stroking egos or telling outright lies.  I don't know if you had intentionally built this type of relationship with me, and I don't know if you had this type of relationship with anyone else, but I respect it. My perception of you is that you played a clean game, you went straight when you needed to go straight, you zigged when you needed to zig, and if you needed to let people drop off along the way you let them go gracefully. Work!

I guess that's all I have to say.  The tl;dr version is that I am voting for Hook.
avatar
Peter Pan

Posts : 3585
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Maleficent on Thu 1 Oct - 23:47:04

Well said peter
avatar
Maleficent

Posts : 1423
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Emma Swan on Thu 1 Oct - 23:52:13

I added Dr. Whale to the jury group. He can go ahead and make comments, read this section and also ask questions. If Mulan shows up before the voting deadline than we will take her vote. If not, we will take Whale's.


Please wrap up your questions and comments jurors so the finalists can post their closings and we can get some votes. I will post episodes this weekend if we can get the votes on time.
avatar
Emma Swan

Posts : 1276
Join date : 2015-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum