Jury Questioning

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Tue 29 Sep - 15:19:34

Question for you both (Hook and Jiminy):

If you had the sole vote to evict at final 4, who would you have gotten rid of, be honest.


I would have evicted Belle for sure 100%.


Red and I planned (as much as we could) for her to throw the final 4 HOH to Hook so that he would be guaranteed final 3. It was also a fail safe in the event he won veto as well... as we set it up to where he would trust Red 100000% to evict me and thus keep her off the block as HOH so she could keep me.


The planning worked out as well as it could. I was not here, but once Red saw they could not contact one another during Final 4 HOH, she just went for it to at least assure Belle could not make finals. Luckily, Hook did win... and the plan played out perfectly (as he was quick to leave her off the block after veto).


The reason we wanted Belle out was because she was the underdog. She was likeable, won comps when she needed to and would have been the sole survivor beating out a majority of the Crazy 8s. She would have deserved to win over Red and me. Plus, we thought she had 2 guaranteed votes in Regina and Mal... so it really is a no brainer to take her out over Hook (who was so quiet during most of the game and looked at as Hatter side kick).
avatar
Jiminy Cricket

Posts : 1179
Join date : 2015-08-26
Location : Storybrooke, Maine

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Regina Mills on Tue 29 Sep - 15:22:54

Yea I was confused too. I showed Pan screenshots of you saying you wanted to put him up and ASKING US (the girls) for our opinions. At no point I told you who to put, and I showed this to Pan. So I was very shocked to see that he still chose to believe you. He told me that you also showed him screenshots so I am wondering what those were. I mean, it's whatever now, since you eventually got him out like I warned him anyway. Laughing

But thanks for the answer, it cleared some things up.

avatar
Regina Mills

Posts : 700
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Tue 29 Sep - 15:50:59

Belle French wrote:Oh Jiminy. Just when I think you can't get any sneakier it turns out your f2 at the last stretch was a lie too. Of course I'd decided I was going to vote you out if I won Veto so neither of us were honest there. But I want to talk to you about jury management. Why did you at some points act purposefully obnoxious and make little quips like you were shaking in fear, why was that necessary? If anything in your little plots with Red had ever gone wrong you would have been out. So I'm prone to think you were here through immense luck and immense stupidity from a few choice people rather than actual skill. Could you correct me on this?

All: Because I just like reading these kind of things, guess the juror's ID's and why.


Yes Belle, my final 2 offer to you was as fake as fake could be. Whether you were up next to Hook or Red, the plan was for you to go. The idea behind making the fake final 2 was to play psychology... it was suppose to lull you into a false sense of security by having everyone tell you they wanted you in finals. It was a ploy to try and make you subconsciously not try as hard during Final 4 HOH and veto (because everyone saw you turn into the terminator that week Regina went out the second time). It was desperate, but I truly was willing to try ANYTHING to ensure you were not in finals. As a fan of BB, I think you would have deserved to win over any of us right now in Finals just because of your story.


As for my little obnoxious quips... idk. The one you specifically referenced was in response to Hatter. He said something along the lines of "you don't want me in the game, but you shouldn't want me in jury either". To me that was an indication of 1. He was voting for Hook no matter what and 2. he would try to turn the jury against me. I was not going to kiss his ass... so I said something super sarcastic in "I'm shaking in my little cricket boots".


Other than that, I don't think I said anything overtly obnoxious to anyway (besides the hosts). If it wasn't obvious by the game I played, I sometimes have a hard time keeping my mouth shut. But I like to give credit where credit is due, and give it back when someone dishes it out.


As for your luck vs skill comment. I think any winner of BB (whether it is the real one or the ones we play on the board) have a lot to do with luck. You can only control so much.



Red and I got very lucky.. but we also did incredibly well at hiding our alliance from every single person. Idk who was close to being onto us, but no one ever put us up or thought about it from what I saw and heard. Red and I acted as though we were suspicious of each other when it behooved us to do so, and we acted as though we trusted each other when someone even mentioned considering the possibility of possibly considering going after the other. It was a hard thing to keep a secret (and you never know for sure if people are buying it) but we committed to keeping our secret first and foremost (down to even putting each other up if /when it called for it). Luckily it never came to that.


I think Red and I sitting here is a combination of luck (the right people in power and voting when we needed) and skill (winning comps our selves and talking our way into making people believe they could either trust one of us or that she and I were not together).


Ok and here are my guesses... I hope no one takes offense to them:

Belle French: I first guessed Kim in my DR.. then I changed to Tara only because you told me you were not in a US timezone. I could honestly never get a good read on you, so those were my only 2 guesses.

Genie: mas_bond. Why? I have no idea, this is my first time guessing on him just as my DR has ??? under him. No clue.

Maleficent: Kevin (DDTea). This was one I guessed after a few PMs and little idiosyncrasies. Made me feel as though I knew I could trust SOMEONE else besides Red (at the time) until I turned so hard on Regina.. then I was dead to him and I knew it.

Mulan: I guessed Alaina after about 2/3 of the game. I just never got a good read on her, so that is my only guess.

Peter Pan: I truly have no idea. I don't know anyone on IMDb that would be so quick to forgive someone after they backstabbed them... would win a life saving veto and not rub it in the HOHS face. I first guessed John (but we ALL know he would have destroyed me for doing that to him) and then I guessed Garrett simply because I do not know him well and think maybe he would act that way after everything that went down? But honestly, no clue.


Regina Mills: Dillon. If I am wrong on this one I will eat me hat. I picked up on too many little things to not guess this one. Could be wrong, but again... my hat will be eaten if I am.

The Mad Hatter: tom_delonge_ava. I thought this from the start and battled back and forth between him and maybe Rob (though I thought Rob could also be Hook). But then we played a game where there was BB trivia... and Tom is notoriously slow when it comes to answering BB trivia (which Hatter was).

Tinker Bell: is not "real", she is an angel sent straight down from heaven. I love you



I have no guesses on Red besides the one in my DR (which I would like to keep to myself atm just in case I am wrong) but my guess on Hook has been Justin (straightloonz) or Rob.
avatar
Jiminy Cricket

Posts : 1179
Join date : 2015-08-26
Location : Storybrooke, Maine

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Tue 29 Sep - 15:53:04

Regina Mills wrote:Yea I was confused too. I showed Pan screenshots of you saying you wanted to put him up and ASKING US (the girls) for our opinions. At no point I told you who to put, and I showed this to Pan. So I was very shocked to see that he still chose to believe you. He told me that you also showed him screenshots so I am wondering what those were. I mean, it's whatever now, since you eventually got him out like I warned him anyway. Laughing

But thanks for the answer, it cleared some things up.



I didn't show him screenshots of anything. I don't think I even fake quoted anything. I actually have a lot to say to pan, as there was some confusion on part my 2nd HOH when I did get him out, but I'll wait a bit to see if he has any questions first.
avatar
Jiminy Cricket

Posts : 1179
Join date : 2015-08-26
Location : Storybrooke, Maine

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Tue 29 Sep - 16:04:00

Maleficent wrote:Congrats to all 3 on making it. I dont I have any questions seems like the ones I did have, have been answered. I do have a few comments though.

Well played Red I had no idea you was working with jiminey.

Jiminey aka Jim Jones again well played you stirred up a bunch of trouble and people still believed every word you said.


I do want to say to you Mal that you sent me a PM before you were evicted asking why I did what I did and I didn't get a chance to answer before your PMs were disabled.


What I was going to say was something I told Belle later on. My turning on Maleficent's Crows was not a full turn on everyone, just Regina. But when you ladies acted the way you did afterwards (like you wanted to squish me) I knew it was moot to try and salvage any relationship with you and Belle at the time. I had to move forward 100% with my new alliance in Hook/Hatter.

I thought eventually, if enough time went by, you all would get past what I did and look at the duo as the ones to get out. I think it worked as eventually Belle was in a position to get me out or break them up.. and according to her, she was going to break them up (but then Hatter used the veto on Hook).

But what I did that round with Pan was suppose to be just about Regina (because I knew she didn't like or trust me), but when I saw you and Belle pretty much write me off for doing it... I flipped on you 2 as well and threw your names out there and under the bus.
avatar
Jiminy Cricket

Posts : 1179
Join date : 2015-08-26
Location : Storybrooke, Maine

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Maleficent on Tue 29 Sep - 17:28:37

JJ the reason I wrote you off is because like I told you, belle, regina and red I play an honest game so when you turn on one of our final 5 im going to write you off. You did not explain you just threw poor regina under that 18 wheeler.

The Hoh you won you wanted to break up pan, hatter and hook, you said ot to me in pms from day one. I told you we should wait another week so we could have majority.

I made no secret I wanted you out because of the game you was playing. I was wrong because I thought you was working with the guys you were so vocal about getting out to the crows. I never realized you were working with the other rat(havent thought of a nickname for her yet).
avatar
Maleficent

Posts : 1423
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Tue 29 Sep - 17:44:02

JJ the reason I wrote you off is because like I told you, belle, regina and red I play an honest game so when you turn on one of our final 5 im going to write you off. You did not explain you just threw poor regina under that 18 wheeler.

That is pretty much why I didn't even try. I also knew if I came to you ladies with a deal, had Hook/Pan/Hatter won hoh... you guys would have shown them my PM and I would be cooked.


I decided to rely on the boys winning HOH when I was not, and take it on the chin if one of you ladies won.

The Hoh you won you wanted to break up pan, hatter and hook, you said ot to me in pms from day one. I told you we should wait another week so we could have majority.

I definitely did. But it is like I said in one of my earlier responses... I realized during that HOH (my first HOH where I flipped on the crows) that Hook/Hatter and Pan were not as close as I thought. After I realized that (and that Regina would likely come after me the second those boys were out) I decided to roll with Hook/Hatter and make Regina and Pan my #1 targets.

I made no secret I wanted you out because of the game you was playing. I was wrong because I thought you was working with the guys you were so vocal about getting out to the crows. I never realized you were working with the other rat(havent thought of a nickname for her yet).

I worked with who ever I said I was working with. Like, I was loyal to the Crazy 8s until it was time not to be, I was loyal to the crows until it was time not to be, I was loyal to Hook/Hatter until it was time not to be.... but the only constant was Red (who was also a part of all of those alliances in some way). I was loyal to all the group I was a part of to a point... but I was only really 100% loyal to Red. Everyone else I either lied to a little or a wholeeeee lot.
avatar
Jiminy Cricket

Posts : 1179
Join date : 2015-08-26
Location : Storybrooke, Maine

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Maleficent on Tue 29 Sep - 17:49:44

I know that is why I gave you the name I did.
avatar
Maleficent

Posts : 1423
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Belle's Question Part 1

Post by Red Riding Hood on Tue 29 Sep - 18:00:02

Hey Belle, great question. As far as me being Jiminy's sphincter is concerned, that's not quite true, though I could see why it's perceived that way. We were partners yes, but we also both held our own and I don't think it's fair to give him the sole credit for each blindside. I shared a part in them too.

A blindside is when you don't see something coming. Jiminy was great, and you knew where he stood majority of the time, so I’m assuming you considered that he would backstab you eventually... With me, people didn't entirely suspect it, and each day I played without anyone knowing my true intentions, so I was never a target which is a testament of my social game.

Once again, I'd like to stress that I didn't do anything out of malice. I did moves to advance myself and my F2, and I'm sure you all would have (and have) done the same thing for your past F2’s. As far as the first part of your question is concerned, I brought Jiminy because he was my F2 alliance member and whether he could beat me or not did not play a factor in my decision. I have done a lot of terrible things in this game, but I couldn't forgive myself if I went against someone I have had an F2 alliance with throughout the entire game. Also, like I said, you were dominating this game, and I think you would have won. You should give yourself way more credit.

You also asked me why I brought someone who was responsible for every blindside. I can definitely see why you and others would think that way, so here’s clarification on that.

Short version:

Whether I planted the seeds to get people on the block, convinced players to throw a veto to me (and then sent them home), was the swing vote, or was the strategical vote that warranted a tie to send someone home, my votes mattered and were detrimental to each player being in the jury. So, I can't say he was solely responsible for every blindside, as I feel that I’ve played a vital role in each eviction too.

Longer Version:
Full Version/Breakdown of What I Mean:

Genie
I was the vote that made it a tie. If anything, this was a collaborative effort. I made it a tie and Jiminy sent him home. I voted the way I did, not because Jiminy wanted me to, but because genie was catching onto me very early in the game. He knew I was in everyone's ear and he knew I was in multiple alliances. You know what they say... friend of many is a friend of no one, and that was me. He was onto me, so I had to get him out for my personal game.

With Maleficent I voted with the boys, because the outcome would have been the same regardless. It would have been a 3-3 vote and Hook would have broken the tie and sent her home…

Peter... If not for the seeds I planted about him selling out the alliance (he apparently told whale) and mentioned that he was playing both sides by voting to keep Maleficent... people would not have even wanted to get him out. I was the one who painted that target on his back... Because I knew I couldn't beat him. He was charming, smart and a competitor... I didn't stand a chance. Jiminy backdoored him, and I wasn’t a swing, but I did play a role in that decision of him going up.

With Mulan I was essentially the swing vote. I chose to vote with the girls. Hook wanted me to vote with him, and Hatter would break the tie, and I wanted Belle here. Jiminy escaped to Storybrook and wasn't here. I made that call to vote the way I did. Had I voted differently the outcome would have been different.

Tinkerbell. As I've said this before... This was a tough position to be in, but I was the swing vote for this. The boys noted the blindside I did with the previous eviction (not keeping Mulan) and wanted to vote with me. They knew they were on the outs. They didn't want me to flip again, because they were scared of me teaming up with Regina. They told me they wanted to keep Jiminy as a shield, but only if I'd vote with them. I told them I'd keep Jiminy and they did the same. If I told them otherwise they wouldn't have voted to keep him.

Regina... I painted a huge target on Regina with the boys (twice). Not because I didn't like her, but because at the end of the day, I knew Regina's loyalties were to Maleficent, then Belle and then me... If I wasn't your number 1 in this game you had to go. I don’t take full credit for this, as multiple people wanted her out. I did however, go along with this.

Hatter left because Jiminy put him on the block sure, but he also left because of me. This was a brutal move I must admit, but I convinced both Hook AND Hatter to throw the veto to me so I could "take one of them down," when really I did not want them to win. I voted hatter out even when I knew you were voting to keep him. Had I voted with you he'd still be here.

Belle… You left at my hands. I had to convince hook that I would 100% evict Jiminy, so that he would keep me off the block, making me the swing vote. Hook won both the HOH and veto, and if I didn't do my part of convincing him that I had his back and would do what he wanted, Jiminy and myself would have been on the block together, which wasn't our ideal scenario. I hope this shows some insight into the blindsides and what not...

Will answer the second part shortly...
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Tue 29 Sep - 18:02:26

Maleficent wrote:Well played Red I had no idea you was working with jiminey.

Thank you, Maleficent. I appreciate that.
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Tue 29 Sep - 18:10:10

ID Guesses: Belle's Question

Jiminy: LOL No flipping clue.

Hook: Justin

Belle French: Not sure who you are for sure, but I always assumed Kim.

Mulan: Rachael? Revansco?

Genie: Tom (Met) Idk...No clue.

Regina: Dillion. Without a doubt. You're personality shines greatly, and though you don't like me, I thought you were entertaining.

Tinker Bell: No idea, but I like it this way. You are hilarious and I absolutely adore you. I hope I get to meet a new friend outside of this game.

Maleficent: Kevin. Sweet, gentle and nice as always. You're a real gem and a real class act.

Peter Pan: Rob Nation?? Idk

The Mad Hatter: I swore it was Matty199? But I don't know... He is great at BB facts so...
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Regina Mills on Tue 29 Sep - 18:13:25

I brought Jiminy because he was my F2 alliance member and whether he could beat me or not did not play a factor in my decision.


So you basically backstabbed and betrayed more than half the jury for no reason? If it wasn't because you wanted to win, what then? This is so bizarre....
avatar
Regina Mills

Posts : 700
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Regina Mills on Tue 29 Sep - 18:17:23

but because at the end of the day, I knew Regina's loyalties were to Maleficent, then Belle and then me...

Not true. My loyalties in this actually were: 1st- Mulan. 2nd-You. 3rd-Mal. 4th-19th everyone else in some order or other.

I really admired you and wrote so many positive things about you in my confessionals and how much I trusted you. So I hope you can see why your backstabbing and betraying when Tinker was evicted left me confused more than anything else. Because I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to believe it.
avatar
Regina Mills

Posts : 700
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Tue 29 Sep - 18:23:49

Hey Genie,

I brushed upon this a bit earlier, but I wanted to clarify to you specifically. We were talking a lot at first at the beginning of the game, and then you opened a room for us. The reason why I voted to evict you (warranting the tie to send you home), was because you were onto me. This is what you said to me.

i was told that you actually had a big alliance and i was never really part of it. naive me i guess for believing that we could really work together. oh well. when u ask me for opinions and threats and then put up inactives, i guess that was a sign maybe. haha. good luck anyway ya
I knew that I would be in deep trouble if you started taking this information elsewhere, and I couldn’t afford to let it slip out that this was the kind of game I was playing. I voted to evict you, and I made sure to spread around to everyone that you were “in with everyone." This is something I thought was true, but I also said it because you were a threat to me, you had caught onto my game, and that made be incredibly afraid of what you could do. I wanted to put a target on you. Information is power in this game, and I had to get rid of you so that no one would realize I was playing both sides at the capacity that I was. I hope this sheds some light on what happened between us earlier on.
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Tue 29 Sep - 18:35:41

Regina Mills wrote:
I brought Jiminy because he was my F2 alliance member and whether he could beat me or not did not play a factor in my decision.


So you basically backstabbed and betrayed more than half the jury for no reason? If it wasn't because you wanted to win, what then? This is so bizarre....

I definitely want to win, and tried to play in a way that would get me to the end. I may not have done that in the nicest way, but I did what I had to do to get here, and whether people judge me for it based on morality reasons I think I did a great job. For me, when I'm "nice" in games, it gets me nowhere so the easiest thing for me to do was cut off all emotions and enable the robot strategy... feeling no remorse for any of my actions. I got to the end with that strategy, I remained target free, I was nominated once (and knew I'd have the votes to stay), and I had everyone's ear. I put in a lot of work to get to the end, so of course I'd like to be rewarded for my work, but I understand if people are upset with the way I played. It's completely understandable.

What I was trying to say in that portion you quoted is that I had loyalties to Jiminy, so ultimately, I didn't think about winning when choosing him. It wasn't a matter of "I'm choosing Jiminy because I can beat him." I brought him here, because we made a commitment to each other at the very beginning, and he was the only person I refused to go against, given my robot strategy. I think there was confusion because I mentioned I wouldn't have taken Belle no matter who she was sitting next to, but that was on my part. I said that because I wanted to explain to her how scared I was of her, and get her to understand that she was a huge threat in my eyes. She was the epitome of the underdog.
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Tue 29 Sep - 18:49:32

Regina Mills wrote:
but because at the end of the day, I knew Regina's loyalties were to Maleficent, then Belle and then me...

Not true. My loyalties in this actually were: 1st- Mulan. 2nd-You. 3rd-Mal. 4th-19th everyone else in some order or other.

I really admired you and wrote so many positive things about you in my confessionals and how much I trusted you. So I hope you can see why your backstabbing and betraying when Tinker was evicted left me confused more than anything else. Because I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to believe it.

I'm stumped at this one. You played the Mulan thing down to a T, because I had no idea about that. At the end of the day, I knew I wasn't your number 1, and in this game that can make or break you. If I were on the block with Mulan, I wonder if you would have voted to keep me instead? Regardless, I cannot apologize for my actions. I am sorry, however, if I hurt you on a personal level. I too have said a lot of wonderful things about you and how much respect I have for your gameplay. I admired your drive and loyalty. I hope this does not impact our friendship out of this house (LOL at house, I mean game), but I didn't think I'd be your #1, so I hoped that you would take that under consideration and see things from my perspective. I wasn't your #1, and you weren't me. I hope you understand.

As far as Tink is concerned, trust me.... That hurt majorly. I adore Tinkerbell. She's amazing, truly, and I'm not just saying that. It hurt a lot, I'm not going to lie... It did, but I had to make that move to keep Jiminy in. It wasn't anything else aside from honoring a deal with my F2. It wasn't even a move to hurt your personal game, I did what I did to honor my commitment with Jiminy, perhaps the same way you have honored your deals with your past F2's?
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Maleficent on Tue 29 Sep - 18:53:50

To be honest I thought regina and red was the closest in our group. My final 2 loyalities were to Belle but I did trust the rest of the group. It would have been nice to see us all make it to the end.
avatar
Maleficent

Posts : 1423
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Tue 29 Sep - 18:57:16

Maleficent wrote:To be honest I thought regina and red was the closest in our group. My final 2 loyalities were to Belle but I did trust the rest of the group. It would have been nice to see us all make it to the end.

That's definitely interesting, and I'm glad you stated this. I thought for sure that Regina and you were super close, and I thought Belle was the third. I always felt like I was the 4th, never #1.
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Maleficent on Tue 29 Sep - 19:05:44

Belle and I made a f2 on day 1. Then we talked together and decided to ask you 2 in. I trusted you Red and was hurt just like when Jiminey did what he did but thats the game and there is no hard feelings to anyone but it may sway my vote not sure yet. You was right if Belle was here she would have got my vote. You would have to until things came out.
avatar
Maleficent

Posts : 1423
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Tue 29 Sep - 19:15:45

Maleficent wrote:Belle and I made a f2 on day 1. Then we talked together and decided to ask you 2 in. I trusted you Red and was hurt just like when Jiminey did what he did but thats the game and there is no hard feelings to anyone but it may sway my vote not sure yet. You was right if Belle was here she would have got my vote. You would have to until things came out.

I'm sorry if I hurt you on a personal level. I can't stress that enough. On a game level, like with Regina, I did what I needed to do to get to the end, and yes, I burned a lot of people. I betrayed everyone except Jiminy, I did, but I hope that you consider voting for me and try to see from my perspective. Again, I understand if you don't. It wasn't a personal move against you or Regina or Tink or anyone for that matter. I did a lot of sucky things to potentially win this game. I played a vital role in each eviction, no one caught onto me (with the exception of Genie), and I played with the cards I was dealt. It sucks that I had to use a robot strategy to get to the end, but if people could see past that for a second and look at the structure of my game, the details that went into it, the strategy... I think everyone would, or rather hope you and everyone essentially would understand.
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Tinker Bell on Tue 29 Sep - 20:00:10

Red, I am very impressed with your game, honestly. There were so many details in it that I never caught onto. I knew you were smart, but you had a lot you were juggling.

Jiminy, of course your perseverance is astounding. I don't think anyone expected that you would make it as far as you did, considering your questionable aggressiveness and rockstar gameplay (aka seemingly drunk at times), but I commend you for making it this far.

I am torn between you two. Even though you played the whole game together, you had very, very different styles. It was fun to watch you both maneuver both when I was in the game and after I got voted out.

Hook, you seem like a cool guy, but we just didn't talk that much, and I still am not sure you were as invested in this game as the other two.

Either way, thank you all for your answers. I am so so so excited to see who yall are after the big reveal (and I'm excited to finally reveal myself, of course!). I will read the answers you all give to the other jurors until I can make a sure decision Smile
avatar
Tinker Bell

Posts : 749
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Tue 29 Sep - 20:11:06

Either way, thank you all for your answers. I am so so so excited to see who yall are after the big reveal (and I'm excited to finally reveal myself, of course!). I will read the answers you all give to the other jurors until I can make a sure decision

Regardless of how you vote, I'm just more excited to hear you say you and I can continue talking after this game. I was really worried I would lose someone that I really cared about in this game. It pains me you're not sitting in this final 3. Anyhow, I just want to say that it means more to me than you'll ever know that we will still (hopefully) talk, so thank you for that.
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Genie on Tue 29 Sep - 20:19:54

red, that is funny cos I didn't actually think much about you being a threat and just wanted to get a reaction. i actually send a few similar messages to other people. you though were the one with the most defensive answer. haha. too bad we couldn't turn it around but good for you since you still make it to f3. but whether it is a winning move, i guess, have to be seen.

and jiminy, the one that just left a bad taste about my eviction was you talked to me and asked me to save you if i win hoh the next week. and then you proceeded to put me up when u get veto. i personally didn't find it necessary. and you basically ignored my question when i posted it. i was an expecting at least a personal message to justify why, even if it was some BS. So, maybe I should just ignore whatever you have wrote here and read what the other two wrote instead.
avatar
Genie

Posts : 235
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Tue 29 Sep - 20:24:43

Tinker Bell wrote:Red, I am very impressed with your game, honestly.  There were so many details in it that I never caught onto.  I knew you were smart, but you had a lot you were juggling.

I appreciate that, Tinkerbell. I had a lot going on in this game and given the circumstances, I think I did well. I appreciate and value your input. So thank you.
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Tue 29 Sep - 20:27:01

red, that is funny cos I didn't actually think much about you being a threat and just wanted to get a reaction. i actually send a few similar messages to other people. you though were the one with the most defensive answer. haha. too bad we couldn't turn it around but good for you since you still make it to f3. but whether it is a winning move, i guess, have to be seen.

Hmmm. Smart play. Well perhaps good job on my part for evicting you then, if you were that sly. I don't think evicting you was a winning move however, I think I did a lot more that was far more vital and imperative to me winning.
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum