Jury Questioning

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Mulan on Fri 2 Oct - 22:25:50

Hook! You did great. I feel Fed calling you Hatters sidekick lol as she seemed to let her final two take all the blame.


Red why? Why did you just say almost the same thing to everyone in PMs?

Jiminy you did good to get here with the target you had.
avatar
Mulan

Posts : 407
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Neal Cassidy on Fri 2 Oct - 22:30:18

Once all questions are answered, you three can post your closing statements. Jurors, you can vote when you know who to vote for.
avatar
Neal Cassidy
Admin

Posts : 734
Join date : 2015-08-23

http://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Captain Hook on Fri 2 Oct - 22:30:59

Thanks, Mulan! Smile
avatar
Captain Hook

Posts : 1141
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Mulan on Fri 2 Oct - 22:33:24

Hook. When it was Genie and I up. Do you know who voteed who. That round was not fun.

Same to Red.

Jiminy.

Your most trusted to least. You were a tough one to know who you trusted.
avatar
Mulan

Posts : 407
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Captain Hook on Fri 2 Oct - 23:08:32

Hook. When it was Genie and I up. Do you know who voteed who. That round was not fun.

That round was a mess. lol I will admit that I did want you gone. It wasn't personal, but you had kind of stopped talking with us and barely posting in our room. Also, I saw you as a bigger threat than Genie. Me and Hatter voted for you. Mal also said she was voting you. Jiminy told us that he had confirmation from Red and Regina that they were also voting you out, but obviously they didn't all actually vote that way because the votes tied. I have no idea for sure who all voted you. I wish I could give you the info you want to ease your mind, but I guess we won't know for sure until episodes come out, unless some people want to fess up. lol
avatar
Captain Hook

Posts : 1141
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Maleficent on Fri 2 Oct - 23:24:02

That vote I originally was going to vote Mulan to go, then I started to realize things were getting fishy with people in the allaince so I voted Genie to go. I only told Red that I went against the vote.
avatar
Maleficent

Posts : 1423
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Regina Mills on Fri 2 Oct - 23:56:19

lol at "confirmation" that I was voting Mulan out. Jiminy, you're too funny
avatar
Regina Mills

Posts : 700
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Sat 3 Oct - 1:27:34

Dr Whale wrote:Jim I never talked to you I didn't trust you at all but I love strategy and it was obvious you had a lot of different alliances and were willing to make big moves which I respect good job. Do you feel you controlled the entire game.

I appreciate the kind words Whale, thank you. Sort of refreshing to hear at this point lol



For me to say I "controlled" the entire game would be a very cocky thing to say. There were certain aspects, and times, where I got exactly what I wanted how I wanted. But the "entire game" would be stretching my accomplishments.

I think everyone in the Crazy 8s alliance ran the game up until your eviction actually. I do believe your eviction was the first time people within the alliance fractured on who they really wanted to vote... and people in the alliance went against what was in our room without saying anything.

At this point, Maleficent's Crows (which was Regina, Maleficent, Belle, Red and me) were at our peak of "trust". We were in full swing ready to take out all the boys (but biding our time) when the vote came back a tie.

When the vote came back a tie, we knew people in the Crazy 8s were being sketchy as it was said you (Whale) would be the one to go. I thought it confirmed my suspicions that the boys (Pan/Hatter/Hook) had side deals with you and Genie. So, Regina (of her own will, though I did want and suggest it) broke the tie for you to go.

Week 7, I won HOH and missed my shot at Pan so went with someone who was a huge ? and someone I thought was an ally of his. But this HOH I learned where everyone stood and who everyone was with. It was by far my most knowledge gaining HOH.

Week 8, Pan won HOH and I talked my way into staying (after trying to get him out the week before) and getting out my biggest threat in Regina.

Week 9 Hook won HOH and went after Belle and Maleficent (because of the info I spread on them coming after the boys) and Mal went out.

Week 10 I won HOH again and tried to get out the returning Regina #1, though I even admitted in my DR I preferred she won veto to stay so I could take out Pan. My logic being I could get him out once and for all, while the boys would still want to go after Regina (and I didn't think they would go for Pan).

Week 11 I escaped stroybrooke so I had NO influence on the game that week (but I definitely would not have wanted Mulan out).

Week 12 Regina wins HOH and nominates Hook and me. I could not play for veto because of my punishment, but was assured (after talking to Belle) if noms stayed the same that hook would be voted out over me. But then Hatter won veto, and pulled Hook down and those 2 and Red kept me anyway.

Week 13 Hook won HOH and went after Regina. Belle won veto and Hook actually put up Red as opposed to me as the replacement (because of her voting out Mulan 2 weeks earlier... he said he didn't want to risk her voting me out).

Week 14 I won HOH, turned on Hatter/Hook and got out the #1 person at that point I wanted out in Hatter via a tiebreaker.

Week 15 the #1 person I wanted to win HOH won in Hook. And then it was just a matter of making sure Hook trusted Red 1000% (which she pulled off perfectly) and then making sure Belle did not win veto (which also went perfectly). Hook kept Red off the block, and she voted for me to stay.



So I mean, I didn't intend to do that... but breaking it down, I guess I did have a lot of say and control in what happened after a certain point (specifically starting with your eviction ironically enough). Everything I wanted to happen (minus Mulan being evicted, but I was not here) happened.

I was never surprised, or fearful, with whoever won HOH. When the boys won, I knew they would go after the girls... when Regina won, I did not panic and offer any deal, I just took it on the chin and relied on the relationships I had to keep me (or using the obvious duo of Hatter/Hook to sway people like Belle to keep me because I was solo). I think the amount of backstabbing I did is casting a black cloud over the strategy and planning I put in... though I also think i am not doing well in presenting it.

So thank you for asking me something that allowed me to put out there what I was doing Whale. I hope that answers your question.
avatar
Jiminy Cricket

Posts : 1179
Join date : 2015-08-26
Location : Storybrooke, Maine

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Sat 3 Oct - 2:09:30

Mulan wrote:Jiminy.

Your most trusted to least. You were a tough one to know who you trusted.


I'll have to go with just people who made jury (as going all the way back, I did have pretty strong relationships with Pinocchio, Anna, Snow White and Henry).


1. Red- Was my #1 ally (duh) who I trusted implicitly the entire game with my life.

2. Tinkerbell - I officially trusted her pretty late in the game. I would say after my first HOH (week 7). Though I had been building up trust with her from the start, I didn't know for sure if I could trust her until she told me about her room with Belle, Pan, Genie, Pinocchio and herself.

*At this point, it gets tricky because I ended up flipping and backstabbing, so these are the people I trusted most taking away the fact that I betrayed them and couldn't trust them after a certain point*

3. Maleficent - Maleficent was the #2 person I spoke to the most after Red at the beginning of the game. It is tricky because I had to lose complete trust in her after I flipped on Regina Week 8. This was obviously my own fault (as I know she would have been a ride or die ally, but I flipped and was dead to her after that). This one was awful just because of how much she and I spoke and how much I knew she was a loyal person. But there was no allying with her after I attacked Regina.

4. You (Mulan) - I was skeptical about you at the beginning of the game (which is why I put you up my first HOH). But then we spoke during that time, I fell in awe with how sweet and genuine you were. I wanted to trust you as much as I trusted Red or Tink, but knew (much like Pan) you would never forget what I did to you. I actually did trust you implicitly after the week I nominated you (because we seemed to be able to talk it out) but then I got word from Red that you had said I was trouble, or you didn't trust me... something along those lines. Either way, I escaped storybrooke and was shocked to see you evicted. Not what I would have wanted, but perhaps for the best if you were truly so skeptical of me.

5. Belle - Much like Maleficent, I trusted Belle a whole hell of a lot at the beginning of the game. However, I just couldn't trust her (obviously) after I flipped on the Crows. Belle is interesting to me because we stopped talking... but eventually came around to trust each other again (to a degree). We both lied to the other about a finals deal, but both were honest about wanting to get rid of Hook or Hatter the week Regina won HOH and the week after she left. Belle was always a very interesting player to me.. could never get a good read or quite wrap my brain around her. I liked her, but I made a decision that cut off any chance she and I could legitimately trust each other again.

6. Hook - I did not want to trust hook or hatter. but after my first HOH, I saw the path I needed to take to get to the final 2 with Red and it included flipping on the girls, and rolling with Hook/Hatter. I never really trusted Hatter from the start. I thought he was trying too hard to get in good with everyone, and someone who does that so obviously is not someone I trust. Hook on the other hand was very quiet. He would do what he said he would, and did not give anyone a real reason to doubt him. I did not trust him, but trusted his intentions so long as I did not give him a reason to go after me. Plus with Red giving me info, I knew for a fact I could trust him until Final 5/4.

7. Hatter - I did not trust him, but I knew if I made him think I would take him deep.. he would keep me around for being such a knuckle head to everyone else, but also to help keep him here. So again, I trusted his intentions more than his word or actions.

8. Genie - I never spoke to Genie (which is why he is so low) but I have to put him somewhere and I honestly trust him more than I did the next 2.

9. Pan - I was petrified of Pan on every level. This is why I nominated him my first HOH. He then showed to be a ridiculously forgiving individual by keeping me safe the next week. But in my mind, I myself ruined any potential relationship because of me nominating him. I tried to explain this to him the week I backdoored him, but my nominating him is the reason I could not trust him. He forgave me the next week, but I knew it was only a matter of time before he came for my head. It was my own fault, but because I nominated him.. I simply could not trust him again no matter what he did/said the week after. I had to get him before he eventually got me (I went into cricket survival mode).

10. Regina - for whatever the reason was on this planet (honestly I think it was her avatar lol) I was just scared of Regina. I go with my gut on things, and even before Red told me... I felt like Regina didn't like or trust me. Individually, I spoke to her the least.. and after I threw her under the bus after Pans HOH, we never spoke 1 on 1 again. I trusted her the least out of everyone in the game because I knew she was eventually going to come after me and was a ridiculously dangerous player. Aside from the Crazy 8s and Crows (neither of which I think she OKd my being in), I never even offered her a deal. So I guess it wasn't so much that I could not trust her, but much like people above, I trusted her intentions (which was to eventually come for me). It's like we both knew the other was going to come us eventually, at least I think that is what she was thinking too. She was my nemesis.


It is strange because although I trusted the girls (like Tink, Mal you and Belle) the most... I saw from the info I gathered my first HOH: the road to final 2 would be easier by aligning and keeping the boys (minus Pan) in the game. I enjoyed speaking with and working with the girls more (and actually trusted them wayyyy more) but I went with my gut strategy. And it worked out (not perfectly, but better I think than had I went along with the girls). I think I would have been safer throughout the game going with the girls, but I don't think I would have made the end. Theoretical, but I guess we'll never know.


Thank you for making it Mulan, no matter how you vote.. would not be right if you didn't get to ask/vote considering how big a part you played in the game.


....if I could take this time to ask. What did you think of me after I nominated you? Did I gain your trust back like I thought, or were you planning on coming after me at some point? Another thing I was not 100% about.
avatar
Jiminy Cricket

Posts : 1179
Join date : 2015-08-26
Location : Storybrooke, Maine

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Sat 3 Oct - 2:15:15

Regina Mills wrote:lol at "confirmation" that I was voting Mulan out. Jiminy, you're too funny


Razz  what can I say, I told a lottttt of lies Regina. I lost track of reality there for a while.


But if I could guess the votes that round (my first HOH) I do believe they went:

Voted for Mulan to stay: Regina, Maleficent, tink, Belle

Voted for Mulan to go: Hook, Hatter, Pan, Red

I forget if Red voted for her to go or stay....... if she did vote for her to stay, then switch her with tink?

I guess I have no idea either.
avatar
Jiminy Cricket

Posts : 1179
Join date : 2015-08-26
Location : Storybrooke, Maine

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Sat 3 Oct - 10:26:55

Red you sent me a message the first day did you send a message to everyone day 1?

No, I didn't send a message to everyone the first day.

You seemed way to way to paranoid you said I needed to go cause I was catching on to your game that was a silly statement

The word is seemed... Sometimes in this game you can't let anyone know what you know so you have to play scared each chance you get. "Can't vote him out there's a power, blah blah blah"

In your case however, you named AND listed the alliance (and it's members) so yes you kinda were catching onto me. I needed to protect them and you having that information wasn't good for me. You had to go.

you just played it too safe.

I don't agree I played it safe at all. I made moves when I had to (flipping my vote multiple times, convinced Hook/Hatter to throw veto to me, etc.) just because you don't win HOH doesn't mean you don't make big moves. As I've said Comp wins don't suggest a great game just as glasses don't suggest intelligence.

I guess I should have just put one letter posts in my diary room to get a,higher post count

Not sure what this entails, but I'll take a stab at it. My high post count shows how over the "house" I was. I was in everyone's ear, had multiple rooms opened and had to juggle between multiple alliances. It was hard work, but I managed to get what I wanted and always knew what was going on. My high post count wasn't filled with irrelevant post, rather these posts were the foundation of my game, so I'm not sure that you can compare posting "1 letter" to a plethora of strategical moves I've done while talking to people.
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Sat 3 Oct - 10:31:42

Hook wrote:You are right, we can't base it on what ifs. So you have no proof that I would not still be here if Hatter had left early on.

Hence why that was the point of my entire response, Hook. I was merely using Hatter's example of why I shouldn't win to argue the same for you... in the end it is not relevant.

You had everyone believing you were with them 100%.

I agree.

You were viewed as independent, but you weren't really.

How so?

And don't act like you and Jiminy weren't a packaged deal as well. The only difference is that people knew me and Hatter came as a package, but they didn't know about you and Jiminy and that you were going to run back and share the info you gathered for him. I am impressed at how you two managed to hide your relationship, but the fact that I was in a very obvious f2 with someone and we made it to f5 together and I made it here is even more impressive.

Hmmm. I'm a bit confused. If Jiminy and myself were a packaged deal then how did no one know we were together? I think you are confusing my point there. I said you and Hatter were a packaged deal because we knew you guys were working together, and by that definition I was not a packaged deal.
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Sat 3 Oct - 10:43:06

Mulan wrote:Red why? Why did you just say almost the same thing to everyone in PMs?

I did not say the same thing to everyone. I personalized each message that I said to people, which was a very difficult thing to do. However, the tactics that were used to generate those messages were relatively the same. I'd emphasize paranoia and always mentioned or did something to establish trust. That was the foundation of the content, the message however, was always different, and it worked because in trying times people always relied on me and/or trusted me. That is very hard to do in a cast of 16. And though I had to do a lot of things that weren't the nicest (convincing Hook/Hatter to throw the veto to me, vote you out (though you did tell me to... I ran with it), voted Tink out, etc.)  given the trust I established, it prolonged my BB life and got me here. Ultimately it was all apart of my strategy and never was something that was not thought out.

When it was Genie and I up. Do you know who voteed who. That round was not fun.

Hmmm. ??

Voted for you to stay: Red, Regina, Maleficent and Belle.

(As much as the girls don't believe this, I did prefer working with them over the boys. I liked them better, and really loved their passion, but given the circumstances of my game, and the unbreakable bonds you all had (I didn't even know you and Regina were #1's lol) I had to stick it out with the boys in the end, and saw that it was easier to break them up than to break the girls up).

Voted for you to go: Hatter, Hook, Tink and Pan.
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Sat 3 Oct - 11:04:14

I think I outplayed them both because I managed to play this game and get out who I wanted, and I did it without having to lie every breath and backstab everyone.

I disagree, but I do respect your opinion. It's great that you didn't have to lie, but that doesn't mean you deserve the win. Also, you did not get out everyone you wanted. Just look at this Final HOH as a prime example. You wanted Belle sitting next to us, and you weren't able to control that, even though you were the HOH AND VETO holder. With the plan Jiminy and I concocted it took a lot to get you to believe me. I had to make you believe that I would evict Jiminy, so that we both would not be up on the block. I don't think you can say for absolute that you managed to get out who you wanted, because that is simply not true.

but I feel like with Red and Jiminy, it was all game to them.

Once again we're beating this with a dead horse, but I do like the angle you're working. You've found something and you're going to stick with it... Good job. Smile

I've already said I was able to separate personal things from gameplay, Hook. I've said countless times that I was sincere in asking people how their day was going and what their plans were, but just because I know how to transition from personal to gameplay does not mean I wasn't sincere. I was, I just didn't want my emotions to control my game, so I relied on my strategical resources and Jiminy's partnership to figure out what was best for MY game, despite the personal relationships I established. And though it wasn't the most morally sensitive strategy, it was one that I needed to adopt. It helped me keep a clear head and also helped me to stay focused.
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Sat 3 Oct - 11:45:19

Just wanted to clarify as I forgot to quote this one...

Whale wrote:I guess I should have just put one letter posts in my diary room to get a,higher post count
Not sure what this entails, but I'll take a stab at it. My high post count shows how over the "house" I was. I was in everyone's ear, had multiple rooms opened and had to juggle between multiple alliances. It was hard work, but I managed to get what I wanted and always knew what was going on. My high post count wasn't filled with irrelevant post, rather these posts were the foundation of my game, so I'm not sure that you can compare posting "1 letter" to a plethora of strategical moves I've done while talking to people.
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Captain Hook on Sat 3 Oct - 12:37:55

Have all the questions been answered? Can we make closing statements now?
avatar
Captain Hook

Posts : 1141
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Sat 3 Oct - 13:03:22

I am impressed at how you two managed to hide your relationship, but the fact that I was in a very obvious f2 with someone and we made it to f5 together and I made it here is even more impressive.

I'd also argue that the fact I made it to F3 with my partner is even more impressive. Not only because both people are here, but because no one knew we were working together (we were never nommed together and we were never targeted because of it either).
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Neal Cassidy on Sat 3 Oct - 15:05:30

All the questions have been asked. If you feel like you've answered them all, you are free to post closing statements.
avatar
Neal Cassidy
Admin

Posts : 734
Join date : 2015-08-23

http://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Emma Swan on Sat 3 Oct - 15:29:47

Nice to have you back Mulan. Thank you for weighing in Dr.Whale. Please still vote and if a tie happens or if someone fails to vote in time, we will use your vote as a backup.


YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO POST CLOSINGS AND FOR THE JURY TO VOTE IN THEIR DIARY ROOM.


Congratulations final 3 once again, great work from start to finish for all 3 of you. As a juror, I would have a hard time picking because no one floated, no one coasted along, it's a very strong final 3. I have to even wonder if I have ever seen another strong final 3 before in a game.

Thank you all jurors. You made this process very entertaining and I appreciate all your passion <3.


Before this all goes to air on IMDb TV, you have one last surprise in store for us and the viewers. Who will win it all? It's all up to you now jurors.
avatar
Emma Swan

Posts : 1276
Join date : 2015-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Sat 3 Oct - 16:54:45

Closing Thoughts...

Hey guys...

I played this game with my heart and I played this game with my mind. I played with my heart and I mean that with every fiber of my being. Every personal relationship I’ve established with you all I meant, but I played this game more so with my mind. Every day I would think to myself what can I do so that I’m not a target for the next HOH, and I established that. I was subtle, I wasn’t loud, I wasn’t crazy, I was never the center of any attention, nor was my F2 alliance public notice. Everyone trusted me, everyone liked me, and because that was working I knew I needed to continue being sneaky, and manipulative, and it worked. No one was comparing notes when everyone should have been, and I took advantage of that. People would be out the door and they still didn’t realize I orchestrated their eviction. It was like a horror movie, and you all just took the mask off the killer. It seems obvious who the killer was, but you were surprised to realize it was your best friend all along. I’m sorry.

You look around and see big threats like Regina, Peter, Jiminy and Hatter, and yet, I was the biggest threat in the house and no one saw it coming.  I never wanted to be at the center of anything. I wanted to be the power behind the throne. I aligned myself with power players and would put ideas in their heads, and tell them things. I needed the Regina’s, the Hatter’s, the Jiminy’s etc in this game… because they were aggressive and they got the work done… And they got all the credit for it, but that’s what I wanted… the minute I would have gotten credit for something I would have been out. They got everything I wanted done in their Hoh reigns for the most part and I glided through under each one, which is why I was able to throw mostly every comp, if not all.

I don’t think I was ever a target, ever on anyone’s radar, never in danger in this game and I made moves that adapted to every situation that came my way… Like when Regina came back, I was terrified of a juror coming back, but I pulled her aside and I knew that was the move I needed to take to get to her first and instill that their was a division of the girls and boys in the game. The girls alliance was a huge powerful alliance in the house, and when I was with Hatter, Hook and Jiminy, that too was the most powerful alliance in the house.  . . But ultimately my alliance with Jiminy was the most powerful. I promised him I would have his back and vice versa, and I had a thread of loyalty to him throughout the whole game. Everywhere I went people went home because of me and because of what I was doing and because of how I was playing both sides. Every move I made was expertly calculated. And I know that I hurt some of you guys and I know that I cost most of you the game, but please understand that every move that I made took so much thought and it got me to this point. I enjoyed getting to know you guys, and I will respect whatever you decide to vote, but I would really respect if you give me your vote, because I think that I really deserve this win.
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Sat 3 Oct - 16:55:16

Also thanks so much to the hosts. You guys are awesome. <3
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Belle French on Sat 3 Oct - 18:52:22


You look around and see big threats like Regina, Peter, Jiminy and Hatter,

Jiminy was big enough for you to name and still keep him, but the reasoning you gave me was that I was the biggest threat left so I had to go. Ok then.
avatar
Belle French

Posts : 648
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Sat 3 Oct - 19:02:20

Belle French wrote: Jiminy was big enough for you to name and still keep him, but the reasoning you gave me was that I was the biggest threat left so I had to go. Ok then.

That was referring to the beginning of the game, Belle. Hence why Peter was listed instead of you. As for you I told you why I evicted you... You would have won. I wouldn't have stood a chance against you... At least Jiminy garnished a fighting chance. Picking you would have been suicide. Am I wrong in that assumption? You also need to take into consideration that he was my final 2, whereas you were not.[/quote]
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Captain Hook on Sat 3 Oct - 19:51:53

Closing statement:

I want to start off by once again thanking the hosts for hosting such an amazing fun game. This game may have been stressful, but I did enjoy being apart of it. Thank you Emma for begging me to play haha you always know how to say the nicest things to me to get me to give in to you. Razz You and Nat were great hosts and the challenges you came up with were always so creative and really fun. Thanks so much for all the time you put into this.

I am not going to make a bitter speech. I wouldn't be honest if I tried to say that the other 2 didn't play a good game. We all played good games, but we used different tactics to get here. Like Emma said, none of us floated or just coasted along. We all worked hard to get here, but of course I would appreciate it if you voted for me. Smile

What Red said is right, I didn't always get out who I wanted. There were times that the person I wanted to leave didn't, examples are Pan and Genie. I felt both were beneficial to my game which is why I wanted them to stay. Pan was an ally of mine and Belle was not, so of course I would want him to stay over her. With Mulan, I did feel she was a stronger competitor than Genie. When the votes tied, I was really worried about being a target of Mulan's. I could haved lied and faked a screen shot and framed someone else, but I went to Mulan and told her the truth about my vote. In those instances, people left that I did not want to, but then I would always say, "well as long as it isn't me". I then dusted myself off and moved forward and I always found a way through it if things didn't go my way, and I didn't have to use or manipulate anyone to do it.

I am lucky to have been a member of a great alliance that was filled with some of the strongest players in the game and I am lucky to have found a great f2 partner in Hatter. I may not have talked with everyone alllllll day long, but I did try and talk as much game with people as I could. I threw competitions when I needed to and won when I need to. I may not have schemed all the time, but I didn't need to do that to get ahead in the game. I am going to beat it with a dead horse (or however the saying goes lol) and point out how I played a pretty clean game with such a big cast and so many hectic weeks and I am sitting here in finals. yay! Smile

I would really love it if you would all vote for me to win, but if not then no hard feelings. I really did enjoy getting to know each and every one of you and I can't wait to read episodes and find out who everyone is. Smile Thanks so much for making this a memorable expierence.

I didn't plan on doing this because I wanted to be rude, but that wouldn't be right. lmao good luck Jiminy & Red.
avatar
Captain Hook

Posts : 1141
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Sat 3 Oct - 20:33:15

Good luck to you too Hook, truly.
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum