Jury Questioning

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jury Questioning

Post by Neal Cassidy on Tue 29 Sep - 0:21:05

Congratulations to Captain Hook, Red Riding Hood, and Jiminy Cricket for making the Final 3! Now your game is in the hands of the very people you played a role in getting out. Please post your opening statements on this thread. Jurors, you will be allowed to ask your questions after they have done so. From a host's perspective, you've all played fantastic games and I'll write a little tribute for all of you in my blog, but it is up to you to convince the jury. You've outlasted 16 others and now we are down to the final stretch. Best of luck to all of you.

Neal Cassidy
Admin

http://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jiminy's Opening

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Tue 29 Sep - 0:42:11

As any finalist should, I have to start off by thanking Emma and Neal. Without you guys, we would all be a bunch of people just saying sassy things at each other. Thank you both for the time and effort you put into this game. I hope it was as entertaining and worthwhile as it was to me.

Now there are a lot of people on the jury who likely have a word or two to say to me. I truly hope you do, cause I would love the chance to explain every word and move said and done in this game.

There was so much thought and so many moves made, I will just keep this ridiculously short by saying I had 2 goals in this game. 1. Stay loyal to Red always and 2. cause as much chaos as I could. I like to think I was 100% able to do the first, while at least attempting to do the 2nd at every opportunity.

I played a filthy game and though that was not my intention when I picked my character and started playing this game, it is ultimately what happened. I never took serious "personal" shots though, so I hope (via some questions) you may all see why I did what I did when I did it; because to address individual moves I made against people as an opening would be way too long.

Only thing left to say is thank you Red. I would not be here with out you. Red and I tag teamed this game every step of the way, keeping each other informed on everything that was happening on both sides of what became the house. Red literally laid down on the middle line of the house and quietly played both sides while I jumped over her (and the line) and smacked people in the face with my cricket glove every chance I could. It was hectic, it was obnoxious, it was brutal at times... but everything I did and said was to help get Red and me to this point (well technically to final 2, but there is only so much you can have in your own control).

I look forward to any questions you all hopefully have, and please... hold no punches.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Red Riding Hood on Tue 29 Sep - 1:06:12

Dear Hosts

I just want to get this out of the way...

This has definitely been my absolute favorite game I ever had the chance to play, and it's funny to me because I really didn't want to play. The people, the hosts, the challenges... Everything was spot on, and whether I win or lose, it was a great experience, so thanks so much Kathy, Nat and Mel for making it an enjoyable experience. Is that a F4 I see brewing in the works??

Opening Statement:

Okay, let me start off first by saying the obvious. Most of you have already walked into this final knowing who you think should win or thinking that there is a clear winner... And rightfully so. However, all I ask is that you come into this last session of ours, completely openminded and willing to give everyone a fair chance in explaining why they believe they should win.

For my own personal game, some of you had to go because you were catching onto my game (i.e. Whale, Genie). Some of you were just scary good and with the looming possibility of "powers,"  I couldn't take a chance with you (Peter, Hatter)...  Some of you I couldn't fully control (Regina), and some of you were just caught in my own personal cross fires (Maleficent, Tinkerbell, Mulan). Obviously, on a personal level, I'm not elated that I played the way I did, because through our personal talks I did grow to like each and every one of you, but I do understand that as a game player, the things I did were needed and helped contribute to the longevity of my BB Life. I hope you all understand that this isn't personal in the slightest, as I don't even know who most of you are.

Considering this was a rather new experience for me, I knew I'd have to:

A) Conceal my identity
B) Expect the Unexpected
C) Find one person who I trust completely, and Jiminy was that for me. It's no secret that Jiminy and myself played a vital role in each one of you going home, and that is a fact....He was the best alliance member I could ask for, and at times I almost felt like I was talking to myself. I would have done ANYTHING to save him, because I know he would have done the same for me. You don't find that amount of loyalty on these boards these days, which I why I honestly feel that I'm already a winner.

Perhaps I'll stop here for fear that I'll continue to ramble. If you are interested in what I have to say, feel free to ask questions, make comments, send me disapproving gifs, do whatever you feel you need to do to get whatever you have off of your chest. I completely understand if you are frustrated with me and I won't bite. Wink Good luck to my main squeeze/partner in crime Jiminy, and good luck to the dashing Mr. Captain Hook, who I know is probably pissed at me right now..... May the best player win.
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook on Tue 29 Sep - 1:36:34

I would also like to start off by thanking Emma and Neal for hosting this stressful, but great game. You both are awesome hosts and I would definitely consider playing again, but not anytime soon because I am worn out. lol Razz

I don't want to post a long opening, because I want to leave room for questions and I promise to answer them all honestly.

When I first started this game, I never expected I would be sitting here. I hadn't played in a while and the cast was so huge, I thought I would be one of the first ones out. Luckily I met Hatter on day 1. We hit it off instantly and decided to work together. I mentioned bringing in more people and that is when The Crazy Eights was formed. Despite everything that has happened, it was a great alliance. I had every intention of staying loyal to that alliance until f8. You will read in my DR's after this is over and see this is true. I guess that is where I went wrong in the game...being too loyal. There were times when I should have been more cut throat and ruthless. I will fully admit to my mistake. I guess I should have played as Jiminy and he should have been Hook. lol but you don't always have to play a brutal game to make it to the end and win.

For the first few weeks of this game, I tried to lay low. I threw HOH's because all of the challenge threats were in my alliance and I knew I was safe, especially with the inactive people still in the game. No need for me to win and put a target on my back that early in the game. Once Jiminy betrayed the alliance that is when things got interesting. Jiminy came to me telling me all of these things he had heard about Pan and Hatter having multiple private rooms. It was a hectic week and would be for weeks to come, but I managed to stay off of anyones radar. As long as people like Jiminy, Pan, and Regina were in the game, I wasn't anyones main target.

I think I formed good connections with each of you on the jury, except Genie because he was very quiet. I also played a good physical game, winning 5 challenges. I didn't have a secret f2 partner. My f2 partner was very obvious and out in the open lol, but we still managed to go far together and only got nominated together at f5, which is a good accomplishment.

Also, I would like to thank me, myself, and I because I wouldn't be here without me winning that last HOH challenge.

Anyways, I can't wait to see what you all have to say and what questions you have to ask. I have missed you guys. Sad
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy on Tue 29 Sep - 1:39:14

Jurors, you may address the finalists.
Neal Cassidy
Admin

http://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Genie on Tue 29 Sep - 2:12:18

Congrats! I have no questions. If you have anything you think you want to say to me, you are free to do so. But if there's nothing, it's okay too. I will just read what you guys have to say to everything the rest might ask or comment on.
Genie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan on Tue 29 Sep - 6:01:37

I've already mentioned how much fun ai had hosting this game. In my opinion this was the best Mystery game I've ever witnissed and it's all because of you players. Thank you for giving us a good show.
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills on Tue 29 Sep - 7:53:59

I'll ask questions later, maybe. I did say if Jiminy was at the end he would get my vote. Red, I at least would have given you a chance, but your little speech after you evicted Belle rubbed me the wrong way. So I hope it was worth it.

Hook and Jiminy, I will ask you boys some questions when I get the strength to get up and go to my computer Laughing
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinker Bell on Tue 29 Sep - 8:09:09

Tinker Bell's question:

As a narcissist, all I ask is that you
Spoiler:
Tell me about myself

*Throws fairy dust*
Tinker Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills on Tue 29 Sep - 8:17:30

Red:

Hook:

Hey. So most of this game I saw you as Hatter's side b*tch. We never talked unless I messaged you first. My questions to you are:

1. What are some moves made in this game that were YOUR idea?

2. If you could do anything different in the way you played the game, what would it be? Whatever you did this time, it obviously helped get you to the end. But if there's anything in the way you played that you would like to change, but still get the same outcome (making it to the end) what would it be?  <3

Jiminy:

We were like archrivals in this game. I was having fun teasing you and being annoying towards you, so I hope you were also having fun. If not, then lol sorry? My question to you is:

That pest said you and her were in a final 2 deal since the beginning. I don't care what "it" has to say, so I want to ask you: what role did "it" play in blaming me for your failed attempt to get Pan out, and consequently framing me for it? Like, it's very transparent that's what you did, but I want to know what part "it" had on this too. I always saw you as this big mastermind, but I feel like your game has been downplayed a little right now knowing this new information.

Question for you both (Hook and Jiminy):

If you had the sole vote to evict at final 4, who would you have gotten rid of, be honest.
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood on Tue 29 Sep - 8:57:42

I'll ask questions later, maybe. I did say if Jiminy was at the end he would get my vote. Red, I at least would have given you a chance, but your little speech after you evicted Belle rubbed me the wrong way.

My intention wasn't to rub anyone the wrong way and my words were not filled with malice. So I hope Belle didn't feel that way. Belle played a great game, and if she got to the end, it would have been well deserved, which is why I mentioned she was the engine that could... She was fast, motivating and ultimately unstoppable, just like a train.

Mentioning my F2 was merely to further explain my rationale. As I've said before, I understand if you don't want to give me your vote, and anyone for that matter. The choices are not the only things that matter in this game, the consequences are imperative as well. I take ownership of my actions, and essentially I've made my bed and will have to lie in it. I do hope you'll reconsider as time goes on, and things get clearer, but again... I understand.
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood on Tue 29 Sep - 9:28:57

Tinker Bell's question:

Tell me about myself

*Throws fairy dust*

Hey girl hey...

You are a little fire cracker and you (and your one liners) are quite refreshing in this cast of 16. This is why you were the hardest person to let go of in this game. I say this because I A) like you a lot and B) feel like I was responsible for getting you up on that block. Now granted I wasn't HOH, but my job that week was to get Hatter and Hook up on that block together, and I failed tremendously as the Noms were made instantly (or so it seemed). I never volunteer for the block, ever, but I really believed in you guys and ultimately in the solid bond of three that was established, so I wasn't lying when I said I'd be the sacrificial lamb for you 2, because either way I was losing something vital, my BB Life or the potential to be friends with you or Jiminy outside of the game... and I felt that my BB Life essentially was not worth it. I didn't explain that to you, but it was always in the back of my head. You both told me to stay off the block and with fate I did. Something Jiminy and I discussed is that we wish we told you everything, so, that is definitely my biggest regret in this game... Keeping you out of the loop as much as I did.  Whether you'll vote for me or not (as I could care less about votes after this question)... I do hope after the reveal we'll be friends, because I think you're a hysterical little riot, and for me, you were one of the main components of why this game  was so exciting/fun.

"Red, relax. It's a sprint not a race."
"Get to work B.i.t.c.h"

Just a few of my favorites...
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook on Tue 29 Sep - 11:22:18

Tinker Bell wrote:Tinker Bell's question:

Spoiler:
Tell me about myself

*Throws fairy dust*

Tink <3

First of all, I want to say that I am sorry about how things went down with you. If I go back in time, I would have voted to keep you. Unfortunately, there is no magic here in this game. Sad

I really wish we had talked earlier in the game, but I am glad we eventually bonded a little. You were a really sweet person and very nice, that  is why I felt so bad when you left. You were also very loyal. I remember the round that Pan left. I tried to talk to you about keeping him, but you said you had promised your vote to Belle. It annoyed me a little at the time, but I can respect that now. If it had been my friend that was in the situation, I wouldn't have flipped on them either. I also like how you tried your hardest in every challenge. You may not have won any, but you always showed up and gave it your all. That lets me know you are a determined person. Smile
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook on Tue 29 Sep - 11:29:04

I have to leave. I will answer Reginas questions when I get back.
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French on Tue 29 Sep - 11:35:46

Hey everyone. I have to say I'm surprised yet not surprised to be here. You all promised to take me, yet you also told me you'd lose to me. So, I can't say I blame Red for not being as okay with it as she seemed. However, that doesn't mean this is an easy decision.

Here we have someone who's known mainly for being attached to Hatter and not as an individual, a slimy bug who lied to all of us and then mocked us when we got sick of his bull (excuse my language) and someone most of us all trusted to be either our friend or at least a trustworthy neutral...who was making out with the bug prince behind our backs and laughing it up I'm sure.

Red. You have a very low chance of getting my vote right now. I can understand your move to take me out, but did you maybe think taking the guy responsible for everyone's blindsides and described as a professional "mister" while you were quietly his secret sphincter (excuse me again) that ended up betraying your closest friends might not be a good idea? I'll be reading your responses carefully and make a decision from that. You'll get a question I'm going to ask everyone though because I'm always curious about it.

Hook. I'm glad that we did talk the last rounds, it was a big difference trying to work together than trying to convince your ally to leave you on the block and have you blindsided. You're a pretty nice guy, and I take back what I said about you before. Your heart is no longer rotten.

However, I don't know much about you individually. I know you worked with Hatter and the Crazy 8's, but what did you do completely on your own? Good luck.

Oh Jiminy. Just when I think you can't get any sneakier it turns out your f2 at the last stretch was a lie too. Of course I'd decided I was going to vote you out if I won Veto so neither of us were honest there. But I want to talk to you about jury management. Why did you at some points act purposefully obnoxious and make little quips like you were shaking in fear, why was that necessary? If anything in your little plots with Red had ever gone wrong you would have been out. So I'm prone to think you were here through immense luck and immense stupidity from a few choice people rather than actual skill. Could you correct me on this?

All: Because I just like reading these kind of things, guess the juror's ID's and why.

Also don't take anything I said personally, I don't dislike any of you. I just feel like being the first one to ask some tougher questions.

Happy reading.

Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook on Tue 29 Sep - 11:47:04

Nevermind. Plans fail through so I don't have to leave. Will answer the questions shortly.

Regina & Belle, love your speeches. I needed a smile today. lol Smile
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook on Tue 29 Sep - 13:03:46

Regina Mills wrote:

Hook:

Hey. So most of this game I saw you as Hatter's side b*tch. We never talked unless I messaged you first. My questions to you are:

1. What are some moves made in this game that were YOUR idea?

2. If you could do anything different in the way you played the game, what would it be? Whatever you did this time, it obviously helped get you to the end. But if there's anything in the way you played that you would like to change, but still get the same outcome (making it to the end) what would it be?  <3

Question for you both (Hook and Jiminy):

If you had the sole vote to evict at final 4, who would you have gotten rid of, be honest.

1. Hi Regina Smile

Like I said in my opening statement, it was my idea to bring more people into the alliance with me and Hatter. I did decide on Pan being one of those people and Hatter decided the rest with me agreeing to it. You saw me as his side sphincter, but I don't think that is entirely true. Yes, we were very close and we made a lot of decisions together and talked a lot of strategy, but at the end of the day I had to look out for me. That is why I let Hatter take over with that. I know that people who are seen as leaders, tend to be targeted first. When I was HOH, those nominees and who left were my idea. Other than this last one obviously. Rolling Eyes Of course, I would ask my alliances opinion, but I would have done what I wanted to anyways tbh. I ended up getting out you and Mal, who were very good players and I think could have won this game.

Also I did help win you that first HOH. I voted you and I talked to a few other people and got them to as well. I did not want that first HOH and I knew I would be safe if you won it. That has to get me some brownie points, right? Wink

I will admit that I didn't make a ton of moves that were fully my own, but I did have a part in almost every decision that went down in this game as far as nominations/evictions go. I was always there talking with the HOH about nominations, giving my input. I did the same when it came to voting. I did it in a way that didn't make me appear like I was trying to be the leader or trying to take over. My strategy was to play the background and not draw too much attention to myself. Let other people do the dirty work. As long as it lets me get out who I want and keeps a target off of my back at the same time, then it's all good. Smile

2. That answer should be obvious. hahaha I would have for sure used that final POV to save Belle. I honestly didn't know if I could trust her to vote out Jiminy though. I know they had a deal, but now seeing her speech and that she would have voted him out, I wish I would have saved her. I don't know if I could have beat her, but at least Jiminy would have been on jury. Yes, I am making it personal. lol I know there were other chances to take him out, but I do think I probably would have been out not long after. I do agree with you, Red's eviction speech rubbed me the wrong way and I felt really bad for Belle. I think that is what pisses me off the most. It was a very Jiminy move and I thought Red was different.

3. My response above should have given you that answer. I vote to evict Jiminy.
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook on Tue 29 Sep - 13:24:50

Belle French wrote:Hey everyone. I have to say I'm surprised yet not surprised to be here. You all promised to take me, yet you also told me you'd lose to me. So, I can't say I blame Red for not being as okay with it as she seemed. However, that doesn't mean this is an easy decision.

Hook. I'm glad that we did talk the last rounds, it was a big difference trying to work together than trying to convince your ally to leave you on the block and have you blindsided. You're a pretty nice guy, and I take back what I said about you before. Your heart is no longer rotten.

All: Because I just like reading these kind of things, guess the juror's ID's and why.

Also don't take anything I said personally, I don't dislike any of you. I just feel like being the first one to ask some tougher questions.

Happy reading.

awww Belle. Sad I am really glad we talked too. To be fair, I did also tell Red that I didn't think we could beat Jiminy either. It was more about who I would rather lose to and I would rather lose to someone with dignity. I guess she didn't feel the same way.

Regina asked me the same question as you so please read my response to her for that answer.

I suck with guessing identities, especially when I think many of them may newbies and I am not too familiar with them. The only ones I have suspicions about is Mulan, Hatter, and Regina. Everyone else, I just have no idea. lol sorry

I think Mulan may be Tara. Just the typing seems like her and she can be sassy at times.

I think Hatter may be Javi. The gameplay and personality just seems like him.

I think Regina is Henry. I suspected this very early on. I can't remember what it was exactly that she said, but she said something sassy and I was like OMG thats Henry. lol
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook on Tue 29 Sep - 13:26:05

And I forgive you for saying my heart was rotten. lol

Emma has changed me for the good. Smile
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French on Tue 29 Sep - 14:01:11

Thank you Smile
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills on Tue 29 Sep - 14:23:06

Thanks for the answers Hook. <3
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Tue 29 Sep - 14:41:00

Genie wrote:Congrats! I have no questions. If you have anything you think you want to say to me, you are free to do so. But if there's nothing, it's okay too. I will just read what you guys have to say to everything the rest might ask or comment on.

Hey Genie. I guess the only thing I can say is why I chose to evict you over anyone else in the game at the time.

You went out under my first HOH. At that time, I was loyal to a new group of Red, Regina, Maleficent and Belle. It was my intention at the time to stay loyal to that group until Pan/Hatter/Hook were out... then I was going to go after Regina. Razz

My first HOH helped me learn exactly how the game was being played, and set the tone for the rest of the game. I learned a number of things: 1. I felt like (although they did not PUSH for me to do so) I could feel the girls wanted me to put up 2 of the guys with the other as a replacement. I felt like if I had done it I would not be here right now. Also, no matter what (given all what Red told me about what Regina was saying privately) Regina was never going to trust me no matter what move I made. 2. I learned Hatter/Hook and Pan were NOT as close as I thought they were. Hook/Hatter 100% were, so I tried at that time to infiltrate that duo as a 3rd (by lying about how hard the girls were pushing me to put them up... and how I said I would, but had no intention of ever doing so). It was this point that I thought rolling with the boys was a better choice... and then Pan won HOH next and went after Regina so it ended up being the right strategic move.

As a result of Pan winning veto that week though, I had to either put up you Genie, or Tink who I wanted to work with until the final 3. If I took a shot at the boys, I would have had to rely on a group of girls who I no longer trusted. If I took a shot at the girls, they would all come down on my head for it instead of the other boys. Plus, I felt as though you had a secret deal at the time with one or all of the boys (paranoia). So.. that is just a little insight into why I put you up as opposed to anyone else. Plus, we barely spoke until that week or the week before.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Tue 29 Sep - 14:52:38

Tinker Bell wrote:Tinker Bell's question:

Spoiler:
Tell me about myself

*Throws fairy dust*

Aww Tink. The week you went out was possibly my biggest regret because I have felt bad about it since. We should have just told you about our final 2.

You, Red and me had that final 3. I had every intention of keeping to it, but we just had no luck that week. My regret comes in not telling you that Red and I had a final 2... and that was the only reason she was keeping me over you.

I didn't tell you because I thought either you would be mad and say it to people (and then Red and I would have no chance in lasting together) or you would say something in passing that people would be able to figure out.

I sent you that PM sort of hinting at what was going to happen, but I never said it. And that is the only sorry I have to say during this jury phase.

As for your question, everything I've said is true. You are a gem. Your sass, wit, charm, and endearing personality would have made you my #1 true ride or die had I not met Red first.

When we found out it was going to be a final 3, my heart sunk. I realized we could have played the entire game together without having to actually cut you at final 3. It is hard to go back and play "what if", but (and you 3 can correct me if I am wrong) if I had played it up and said to Hatter to not use the veto that round he did on Hook (saying I had no chance of winning), you, Red and Belle told me you were going to keep me. That is the only thing I can go back and think would have saved you. I didn't though, and you left an empty void in my inbox and heart.

I cannot wait to find out who you are, because you and Red were so amazing to get to know (under the mystery aspect). And all I hope is that it was as real for you as it was me.

If I can bite what Red did, my favorite line from you to me was before my 2nd HOH win when I told you I was nervous, and you quipped: BREATHHHH B.I.T.C.H. I like to think that soothing advice sealed my win that night <3
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent on Tue 29 Sep - 15:09:24

Congrats to all 3 on making it. I dont I have any questions seems like the ones I did have, have been answered. I do have a few comments though.

Well played Red I had no idea you was working with jiminey.

Jiminey aka Jim Jones again well played you stirred up a bunch of trouble and people still believed every word you said.
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Tue 29 Sep - 15:14:44

Regina Mills wrote:Jiminy:

We were like archrivals in this game. I was having fun teasing you and being annoying towards you, so I hope you were also having fun. If not, then lol sorry? My question to you is:

That pest said you and her were in a final 2 deal since the beginning. I don't care what "it" has to say, so I want to ask you: what role did "it" play in blaming me for your failed attempt to get Pan out, and consequently framing me for it? Like, it's very transparent that's what you did, but I want to know what part "it" had on this too. I always saw you as this big mastermind, but I feel like your game has been downplayed a little right now knowing this new information.

I agree about our archrivalry. I don't recall if I ever really gave it back to you in public (just cause I didn't need another added reason for people to not like me) but rest assured not even your private Jim Jones comparison really got under my skin Laughing

And to address your question. Red and I did everything together... but that Pan move was definitely something I had to work some magic on myself.

The way Red did help in it was to be the first to tell me about the "girls club". Eventually Maleficent told me and asked me to be apart of it, but Red had already told me about it and your intentions of getting out the big 3 (Pan, Hook, Hatter). So if nothing else, Red helped my confidence in so boldy lying to Pan about how much that decision the week I put him up was your idea and pushing. I knew if I needed someone to vouch for me, Red would back me up. But Pan never really compared notes or questioned what I said. He told me he just trusted me over you.. and that was it.

To me I didn't do anything but present a logical argument to Pan. I hardcore blamed you Regina for pushing me to do it, and told him (and Hook/Hatter) about the girls club (and how you all wanted those 3 boys out) in the event you all beat me to it and tired to say it was all my idea. What I think played a role in you going out during Pan's HOH (and he can correct me if I am wrong) is his fear that everyone in the Crazy 8s was in on what I did... and he didn't want to be targeted, so he went after who he thought the majority would be ok with: you (Regina).

To be more than honest, I was SHOCKED he didn't put me up and even more shocked he didn't back door me. I lied lied lied and it paid off when you were the one to walk out the door. I guess I should take most credit for actually saying the words to Pan and getting a HUGE target put on your back, but you would really have to ask Pan why it was specifically he did not target me because even I am not sure what it was I said that made us cool again (at the time).

But I guess the point of your question is to get me to say: that move was definitely something I did solo in this game. Red was the one to tell me you never trusted me, so in that sense she helped solidify you as my scapegoat.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top