View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eviction Ceremony #15

Post by Emma Swan on Mon 28 Sep - 23:18:52

Eviction Ceremony #15

HOH - Captain Hook
Nominees - Belle French and Jiminy Cricket
POV - Captain Hook (Did not use)

Post-Veto Nominees - Belle French and Jiminy Cricket

Red Riding Hood, you're the only person that has a vote tonight. Please post on this thread the person you wish to evict between Jiminy Cricket and Belle French. You have 12 hours.

Don't forget, you're choosing the last person who will face off with yourself and Captain Hook against the jurors for their votes.

Congratulations to you and Good Luck!
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Re: Eviction Ceremony #15

Post by Emma Swan on Mon 28 Sep - 23:20:11

I made a typo, I meant 12 hours.
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French on Mon 28 Sep - 23:33:12

Congratulations Red.
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood on Tue 29 Sep - 0:17:42

Hey guys,

In this game, it's important that you find that one person you connect with and trust wholeheartedly, a person you plan on staying loyal to no matter what. With that being said, I vote to evict
Spoiler:
Belle French
I'm really sorry, but you are a phenomenal little beast, and no matter who you were sitting next to (Hook included), the result would have been the same, because you were the little engine that could. Be proud of the game you played, because you dominated, and you would have taken these finals by storm. Take this as a compliment.

Now for you 2 and all the members of the jury... your wheels are probably turning... What's going on??... Why would she do that... Well... If you all still have not figured it out by now:
Spoiler:
Jiminy
and I have had a F2 deal since Week 1 (shocking I know), and we have been working together ever since. Though he gets a lot of flack for "betraying" you all, it was definitely a collaborative effort. We shared everything with each other, we told each other about every bad word spoken about the other, everything we heard that was going on in the game since week 1 (everything) was talked about. We tag teamed every single aspect of this game, down to this very final move (of me staying off the block to keep him here). It was our little secret, and we both kept it while keeping each other safe, in a very crucial and unpredictable week, and ultimately throughout the entire game. I'm sorry, but I could never get rid of my little bug. I hope you all understand.
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy on Tue 29 Sep - 0:19:11

Spoiler:

Belle, you are heartbreakingly evicted from Storybrooke. It is incredibly hard to root against you and amidst all the lies and backstabbing, you played a very admirable game. Before this game started, I expected you to be a big social and strategic threat, but you surprised us with your impressive challenge wins as well. Definitely sad to see your journey end. You will be the last member of our jury that will determine the winner of this game.

I will open the jury questioning area in a little bit. Get your opening speeches ready, Final 3!
Neal Cassidy
Admin

http://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Tue 29 Sep - 0:21:42

Well it was a great game ya'll, I had a good time. I'll see you all....

Thank you Red. Words would not do justice for how much of a pleasure it has been working with someone like you. Implicit trust, great strategy, and the ability to keep 1 really big secret.

Belle... you would have won this game and 100% deserved it. You were the underdog in every sense of the word. Hook, thank you very much for not putting Red up buddy Wink
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top