Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kissing so much butt my lips may fall off

Go down

Kissing so much butt my lips may fall off Empty Kissing so much butt my lips may fall off

Post by Red Riding Hood Tue 22 Sep - 21:30:58

This is what I sent to Regina in case she wins veto and then HOH next week... I have to cover my butt...

Okay, so I told the boys I was voting to keep Jiminy, though I wasn’t. They have the Cyan power, and I know they would have used it otherwise... I wanted to keep Tinkerbell. They asked me to screenshot my vote to prove I evicted Tinkerbell so I posted a gif of Tink and under it put something vague about it being the vote. They got smart and caught wind that I was essentially trying to "cheat" and counted it as the real vote. I just got too paranoid and didn't think it through. It's why I haven't been on all day... After she told me that was my vote I lost it. I will fight hard in veto. I wouldn't do that to you.

This is what I sent to Hook to cover my ass in case Regina tells him "what happened"....

I need to soften up to the girls. If one of them wins veto and let's say Regina stays I think I could get her to target Jiminy, if I am kind to her... She'll be alone and can't really pass it up. I will say what I have to, but if she brings it to your attention, it's because I'm trying to take the target off of you guys. None of it is true okay?? I just have to get the target on Jininy. I feel bad saying it but...

Kissing so much butt my lips may fall off Deep-sigh-GIF-2015
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Kissing so much butt my lips may fall off Empty Re: Kissing so much butt my lips may fall off

Post by Red Riding Hood Tue 22 Sep - 21:33:52

My game is getting a bit sloppy, and it could all come crashing down... but... oh well..
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum