The Moment My Heart Broke

Go down

The Moment My Heart Broke

Post by Red Riding Hood on Mon 21 Sep - 21:55:09

Jiminy wrote:I know it would suck worst case, but I will bow out of this game if you are up next to me. I know that also isn't what you want to hear, but that is the worst that will happen to you this round.

Keep you chin up and fingers crossed for our girl or even Regina (what has this world come to where I am rooting for Regina to keep me on the block).

Now is he being sincere... I don't know... But the sucker in me believes him, and this makes me incredibly sad.
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Re: The Moment My Heart Broke

Post by Red Riding Hood on Mon 21 Sep - 23:21:10

Read from the bottom to the top....

Jiminy wrote:I will be much more persuasive than you.

I wrote this is my DR, I don't care about winning any more. I care about leaving my mark (check Wink ) and being loyal to you.

If you are not here, I have no desire to keep playing. That is the majority of the fun.. playing with you. Do not do anything that will jeopardize your game.

Jiminy wrote:And Hatter might not even use it if he is cocky enough to think I am done.

Red wrote:As did you!

I'll try my best, but if I'm up... I'll make sure they vote me out.

Jiminy wrote:You cut that out woman.

You played way too hard to give up now. You will not be put up unless you ask.

And if you do that, I will be making sure I leave. Don't seal my or your fate. think logically, put your game face on and get Tinks ass put up on the block.

Red wrote:I'm being dead serious right now.

Jiminy wrote:PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE PLAYING IT UP!!!

Red wrote:Should I just volunteer? I don't want any of you in danger.

Jiminy wrote:That sucks. But it is time to be cut throat. She is not going to put up belle, and hatter is going to try and get Regina to out you up.

Don't be too pushy, but just try and make sure it is tink who is out up there. I hate saying it but it cannot be you.

ME wrote:I know... I'd feel bad if she were on the block too.

Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down