Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jiminy Completed Mixed Up My Words

Go down

Jiminy Completed Mixed Up My Words Empty Jiminy Completed Mixed Up My Words

Post by Red Riding Hood Sat 19 Sep - 0:27:05

I told Jiminy, that Peter told Belle that he voted to keep Maleficent. And therefore, voted against the Kingdom's wishes, but I said it didn't matter because I still wanted to work with him... He thought I told him that Peter outed the alliance to Belle?? I think he's mad at me for him confusing those two very different things.. Are we hitting a rough patch??

I even shared the PM he sent me (thank god I saved it), with him.

Jiminy Cricket wrote:The best thing to do right now is (if you are 100% sure Mulan voted Mal out) is go to Hook and Hatter with this info. We 3 are under the assumption it was Mulan, if it was Peter... it institutes a modicum of doubt of him with them (and makes my paranoid plan the other night seem more like I know what I am talking about). We need Pete with us, but if he is trying to play with the girls (like I thought he could) than he needs to go asap.

He made a mistake with Mulan, but clarifies he means Peter later on... So it's not me. He clearly misconstrued the whole thing. I don't even know what to say anymore... Sad
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Jiminy Completed Mixed Up My Words Empty Re: Jiminy Completed Mixed Up My Words

Post by Red Riding Hood Sat 19 Sep - 0:27:17

COMPLETELY*
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down