I'm Kinda Sad Pan Is Possibly Leaving

Go down

I'm Kinda Sad Pan Is Possibly Leaving

Post by Red Riding Hood on Fri 18 Sep - 18:54:17

He's always been honest with me (as far as I know), and I feel really bad. He just can't catch a break. It should have been Hatter up on that damn block, but Peter is a big threat, and is definitely in an alliance with Hatter/Hook... so he needs to go so we can weaken them...

Here's a few exchanges from PM... (Read from bottom to top)

You've always been honest with me as well, Red!!
Thank you.

Red wrote:No need to apologize. I get why you feel the way you do. Some alliance this is huh? I guess I'll be seeing you very shortly. Our alliances never f'ing last.

And yes, I was being honest. You've always been nothing but honest with me, and thus, it's the least I can do for you.

BTW, I wouldn't say no one wants you to stay. People are definitely talking about it, if they act on it is the question...

Peter wrote:Sorry if that came off rude, Red. 'Twas not my intention.
Obviously I want to stay, but no one other than you has offered to vote for me to stay, not even those I was supposed to be in an alliance with. So, I just don't think its gonna happen. The whole situation makes me feel like no one in this game actually ever had my back, which makes me feel even more stupid that I kept Jiminy in the game last round.

If you are being honest then I appreciate your willingness to vote for me to stay, but sadly I would probably not recommend it.

Red wrote:Awww okay.

Well I'm really sorry. Like I said, if you have the votes I have no problem voting for you. Good luck, I guess??

Peter Pan wrote:Its all good, Ms. Hood!
Thanks though!

Red wrote:I'm really sorry you're up. If you think you can get the votes let me know. This game is a nightmare.
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm Kinda Sad Pan Is Possibly Leaving

Post by Red Riding Hood on Fri 18 Sep - 20:06:39

Our final exchange. Read from bottom to top. I don't know who Peter is, but you can tell he has a kind soul. Either that or he's really good at bs'ing people.

Red wrote:We'll see. Smile Thank you!

Tinker Bell wrote:Hopefully you don't see me too soon.
Kick ass and good luck!

Peter Pan wrote:You don't have the votes. I'm really sorry, and I truly mean that. Hopefully there's a twist that brings you back or cancels eviction or something like that. It was really nice talking to you, and I know you didn't talk to me much, but the conversations we did have seemed (for me at least) to be the most genuine in this game, and I appreciate that. I'll be seeing you soon.

Red wrote:I'm not sure who the votes are either, as Mulan isn't on, but let me quickly see if we can get the votes.

Peter Pan wrote:So,

Hook says that he'll vote to keep me to stay if the votes are there, and you said you would consider doing the same thing.  The only thing i'm not sure about is Mulan and Mad Hatter.  I have asked them both to vote for me to stay, but they aren't online and I don't know if they've voted yet or not.  So its hard to say whether or not I'm gonna have the votes.

If you haven't already voted, just do whatever you feel most comfortable with and I'll repsect your decision either way.  I am going to tell Hook to do the same thing.  I don't want you guys sticking your noses out for me if the votes aren't there or if its just going to go to a tiebreaker.

<< Broke my black little heart.

Red wrote:Of course. Honesty is a very important quality to have in this game, so when you have someone in this game like yourself and there is a possibility of an honest player going home, it's very scary (at least for me).
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood on Fri 18 Sep - 20:43:56

Emma wrote:I'm crying and so devastated.

I know Emma... I know... This sucks.

Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down