Random Strategy Sessions With Jiminy (PM)

Go down

Random Strategy Sessions With Jiminy (PM)

Post by Red Riding Hood on Thu 17 Sep - 15:16:52

Red Riding Hood quoting Regina wrote:Jiminy was the one who started the "rumor" that Pan, Hook, and Hatter were working together but then Hook sent me a PM saying that he was in a room with those two but he was just "pulled into it". It was obviously not true, but at least it shows whos the biggest liar of the three. At least Pan was kind of straightforward with me. An ass, but honest.

Red wrote:This is what she said exactly. From the looks of it it's the 3 person alliance... Still waiting on clarification. Anyway I too agree that pan, Regina and belle need to go right after each other and then we are golden.

Apparently hook told Regina he was pulled into a room with you and hatter. And apparently hatter told Regina ...
The Mad Hatter wrote:Hatter talked to me last night and said he's starting to believe everything about Jiminy, and how he's playing everybody. He said he wants to "work together". I obviously don't trust him....

She's going to talk to you later btw. Act surprised. Lol

Jiminy wrote:If they told her that, then wtf? That means any number of things, and they don't have my back whatsoever. That cancels out everything. But wait... does the room hook mention mean the Kingdom or the final 3 room?


I will see what she says, but if that's how hook/hatter both are going to play it... my game is fucked, and I'll do whatever I have to to make sure you are set up for the long haul.

I can't believe they both did that. I don't see the logic. I have been honest with them about everything but my alliance with you... they have no reason not to trust me (unless they did go to compare notes and Regina or Belle told them Belle did not speak to me at all).

Or maybe Hatter is setting up for jury votes? Actuallyyyyyyyyyy Hatter did mention last night he thought Belle and Pan were more dangerous than Regina because Regina could be reasoned with. I guess that adds up.


But last check in with them, regina was the #1 target and Pan was an ok Plan B.


I can't believe Hook of all people may have outed the Final 3. But I need clarification if it was the final 3 he outed, or the kingdom?

Red Riding Hood wrote:Let's not get worked up yet. Let me see what Regina said exactly...

Jiminy wrote:And you telling me to pretty much settle down... is it that obvious how fired up I am Razz


Red Riding Hood wrote:
I want to make sure what they both outted, but she mentioned they both outted something. Let me ask for specifics and check back in with you
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Strategy Sessions With Jiminy (PM)

Post by Red Riding Hood on Thu 17 Sep - 15:27:48

Jiminy Quoting Mad Hatter wrote:The Mad Hatter wrote:
The day of Mal's eviction, she asked me if we could make a deal. She said she had a three-person alliance (final 3) and was offering me into a final 4.

I asked who I'd have to protect (who's in it?), then she said it was her, Red, and Belle.

So now that makes me believe that with Mal gone, there's a chance that Red, Belle, and Regina have banded together in the wake of Mal's eviction. Red did admit to me about her room with you guys and Belle and Regina and Mal, so that's good at least, but still makes me just slightly wary of Red, but so far she's been pretty straight-forward Smile Anyway, that's all. I'm so distracted watching America's Got Talent. lol

Jiminy wrote:
yay.


So I played it down by saying you are clearly trying to play the middle (they can see that) and I could not fault you for that strategy but when it came down to it, you would trust us more. I suggested they PM you more and make sure she trusts us so we know she will roll with us 100% in the future.


Razz So instead of them not trusting you, now they will be making sure they stay on your good side.

Jiminy wrote:That message as a whole was good because he said Mal told him about a final 3 of you/Belle/Mal.


No mention of Mulan or Tink. lol idk where you read those names being included.



But he said that you told him about the other room with those girls (and that is why he still trusts you). But he is wary because he doesn't know what side you would pick.

Hence why I planted the seeds I did of I think you would choose us, and we should all make efforts to ensure you would pick us over them. It is good because he was honest about what he thought, and Iw as able to deflect for you without being obvious.


This was definitely a good think Red.

Can't find my messages in between, but I was trying to figure out why they said that to him. LOL. I was freaking out kinda...
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Strategy Sessions With Jiminy (PM)

Post by Red Riding Hood on Thu 17 Sep - 19:55:19

Jiminy Cricket wrote:Yeah winning for you is not a good idea. It ensure our safety, but only for that week. You having to pick sides can be good, but also bad (depending on who wins after you).



Oh Jiminy. <3

Him saying this makes me trust him even more, because if I don't win HOH, he's partly screwed, yet he's worried about my game. I appreciate that. I still can't figure out who he is though. It's driving me nuts. Lol. Anyway, we have been strategizing on ways to position himself better, in case I "lose" a comp so all this hard with will pay off...

Anyway back to him telling me to throw... it's like duh!! Lol. Of course I can't win, silly! ;p It's terrible for my game, and it's why I have been throwing every single competition thus far. I plan on letting this social game ride until I'm ready to strike at Hook/Hatter/... That will be loads of fun, but that's why I'm here... To crush dreams.

As far as Regina is concerned... I want her to stay believe it or not... She's loyal, she trusts me as far as I can tell (mentioned wanting me to win veto so I could take her off, and I'd be safe), and she's hilarious. I am rooting for her to win veto, backdoor pan, throw like seven more comps and then once F5 hits... Comp w.h.o.r.e. my way to finals. This next HOH is vital... I can't win it for obvious reasons, so I'll throw again. Ah... It feels good that I don't have to rely on comps to win.
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Strategy Sessions With Jiminy (PM)

Post by Red Riding Hood on Thu 17 Sep - 21:46:22

Jiminy wrote:I'll see what he says, but yoooooo


Tinker Bell wrote:
hm, if it's going to come down to Red's vote hypothetically if Pan and Bell are on the block, maybe we can reach out to her.

we need some sort of alliance moving forward, Jiminy.

and right now all I'm seeing is this:

hook/pan/hatter

mulan/regina/belle

and then me and you, and red. I really don't think Red is in as tight with anyone else as those trios are with each other.

I am on good terms with Red (nothing official) but how would you feel about reaching out to her?



Jiminy wrote:I got to get both the boys to agree with Pan, and our little plan is coming together my dear.

Woah..
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Strategy Sessions With Jiminy (PM)

Post by Red Riding Hood on Sat 26 Sep - 0:24:04

Jiminy wrote: I just hope Hook wins HOH. And one of us wins veto.

We cannot have Belle in finals. Hook and Hatter will for sureeee be bitter enough to vote for her and get the others to as well.


I am not shocked by this though. It is what I told you (they will both take you over me). But it is good he doubts her as it means he would not trust her to evict me and that part of the plan is still an option (he wins HOH and veto and leaves you off to vote). I guess though the potential for him to keep me (if you win HOH) is so ridiculously low I should not get my hopes up.

There is no way still they have pieced together we are a Final 2. It just sucksss so much that 1. we have to potentially share the finals with someone who doesn't deserve it as much as us and 2. it makes it possible for one of us not to win -_-


If you or I do not win this game, it would truly be a travesty. I was thinking about it today, I could see everyone rolling their eyes at us saying we were a secret final 2. I feel like we'll get the "oh everyone knew, it is not shocking" just cause no one will want to admit how badly we played them all.


But they still don't know. If Hook told you something like that, then he has NO idea. You need to keep it up with him. The only thing I can hope for is you or I win the veto. HOH is a non-factor only in the sense of getting us 2 to finals. Strategically though, Belle canNOT win it, or there is a chance neither of us win.


She would have a strong case "beating out the Crazy 8s" and winning when she needed to. It would be bad to say the least, plus we did not play her as hard as we did Hook.

To me, the most ideal thing that can happen is Hook wins HOH and veto, and then we crush him by saying he did us the favor of letting you cast the vote when it was all part of a meticulously designed plan to get us both to finals with him.


But, that is just best case. The only thing we can do after ALL the work we put in is hope we both make finals. If one of us wins, yay there is justice in the world. If we both lose, it will be because of a bitter jury.


Only thing I can say is to be prepared Red. Do not pull a Liz when it matters most. We need to get our dates, and time line figured out because we did sooooo much stuff and when I think back, I forget minor details that could help one of us. So we need to get our facts straight because Hatter is going to try and down play EVERYTHING we did.


I work on sunday (so I guess it was perfect I won that HOH cause I couldn't play in final 4 HOH) but luckily was not scheduled late on Monday. So, once again... luck was on our side cause I'll be there for veto. I have to think we got 1 last bit of it in this game. At least I hope we do.

I technically want for you to win HOH and veto. This way we would both have 3 HOH wins and 2 veto wins (and idk why, but I like being that evenly matched. Makes comp wins irrelevant). But that is again, best case. For right now, I just want us to make finals. I love you

Feel free to use for your episodes...  You're welcome...
Red wrote:
He's steaming. I've been feeding into it, and making sure he's pumped, so no worries there. Two things provide the best possible scenario. Hook winning HOH and you or I winning veto. That's the best case.

I'm glad you mentioned that. I've been drilling into him that she is loyal to you 100% and will faithfully do whatever you say. Not so sure how that works out as far as the vote is concerned, but I'll tell him she voted to keep Hatter only to give you the leverage to pull the last trigger. He'll eat it up.

Yes, I want to win HOH and veto for end game purposes, but it's not good for OUR game, which is far more important to me. Hopefully it's an easy going comp that I can throw to Hook and/or give Belle wrong answers.

They don't suspect it at all. No way. Belle maybe, but Hook/Hatter are still dumb and dumber. They have no clue, and probably won't even believe it when we admit it to the jury.

Jiminy Said...

If you or I do not win this game, it would truly be a travesty. I was thinking about it today, I could see everyone rolling their eyes at us saying we were a secret final 2. I feel like we'll get the "oh everyone knew, it is not shocking" just cause no one will want to admit how badly we played them all


100%. Hands down. One thing that I've learned is that people hate to be played for a fool. Hatter will be the WORST. I was thinking that too, but thankfully we can counter their arguments... If you really knew we were together why did you throw veto to Red or why did you make two Final 3 deals without telling the other it was fake?

Belle is the underdog. She has essentially no one. Has lost allies every week, has literally had to fight through every POV to save herself and has the votes in jury. If we make it with her, we're toast. Those boys will be so bitter I won't be able to compose myself.

Hook winning veto and then us completely blindsiding him would put the nail in the coffin. I think the jurors would then start to understand what's going on.

Jiminy Says

Only thing I can say is to be prepared Red. Do not pull a Liz when it matters most. We need to get our dates, and time line figured out because we did sooooo much stuff and when I think back, I forget minor details that could help one of us. So we need to get our facts straight because Hatter is going to try and down play EVERYTHING we did.


I watched Liz too. What a train wreck. But Yeah! I'm actually trying to go back and compile a list for us. I have to look over EVERY single DR I've made and write down what moves each of us did. We did a lot. If you think about it, we controlled every single eviction (with the exception of Tink, but even then we still got what we wanted... you safe)

We definitely still have luck on our side, and worst come to worst..., You know I always have tricks up my sleeve. So regardless of the outcome... We have a lot of strings to pull. Hook is silly putty in my hands. We're so close we can taste it. Let's think positive, meditate, and kick some serious Belle ass.
avatar
Red Riding Hood

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Strategy Sessions With Jiminy (PM)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum