Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If There Is A Returning Player. . .

2 posters

Go down

If There Is A Returning Player. . . Empty If There Is A Returning Player. . .

Post by Red Riding Hood Tue 15 Sep - 23:57:39

I'm going to flip my lid, because my game is over... OVER

If There Is A Returning Player. . . Latest?cb=20131213195238
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

If There Is A Returning Player. . . Empty Re: If There Is A Returning Player. . .

Post by Red Riding Hood Wed 16 Sep - 0:05:04

AND YOU GUYS WON'T LET ME PM MY OLD ALLIANCE MEMBERS! -_-

I'll post it here in case I forget, because I really wanted to send this to someone. Maybe you guys can send it by owl post...

I don't know if you'll get this or not, but... (CLEARLY SHE DID NOT -_-)

I think there will be a twist to bring you and/or another evicted player back. (SPOILER ALERT. I'M ONTO YOU GUYS!! lol) Or maybe that's just wishful thinking... or maybe I'm crazy? I don't know... Something feels way off. Losing Regina, and then you really changed my perspective on things, and I don't even know what strings to pull. You guys were the foundation... and the only thing I can do now is play pretend with some of these people (with the exception of Belle).

I hope we get to talk after this game, however. Hopefully when I'm sent to then jury house we can be roomies.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

If There Is A Returning Player. . . Empty Re: If There Is A Returning Player. . .

Post by Neal Cassidy Wed 16 Sep - 0:23:09

Not saying I'm going to relay that for you, but who is that intended for?
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

https://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Wed 16 Sep - 10:22:57

Not even if I ask nicely?? Sad

Maleficent.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Wed 16 Sep - 19:33:07

If There Is A Returning Player. . . Tumblr_lp24t0dj0C1r0t1dvo1_500
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Wed 16 Sep - 23:35:03

Red Riding Hood wrote:If There Is A Returning Player. . . I'm going to flip my lid, because my game is over... OVER

If There Is A Returning Player. . . Tumblr_mzz5vzd29P1rzik3go1_400

If There Is A Returning Player. . . Tumblr_m51x3ndae21rozd3po1_500

BTW... Is my username suppose to be on this thread?? I thought my identity was a secret??
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Wed 16 Sep - 23:36:43

It is a secret. Only you and the hosts can see it lol. I had some spare time today and I added it to make it easier for people to see who's who when the game is over. Also, because Blue Fairy can't remember who everyone is.
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Wed 16 Sep - 23:46:38

The hosts know too????? (sorry, my first mystery game). I knew Emma did, but... ugh... that makes sense...

I hope you guys are writing blogs about how ridiculous I am. And I also hope you guys see I'm not as terrible as everyone says. (shameless self promotion) <3
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Wed 16 Sep - 23:53:05

Well yeah, lmao. I helped recruit people too. Not nearly as much as Emma did though.

I have a blog set up and everyone just kind of writes their thoughts in there lol. Not to give anything away, but you're one of my favorites. I wish I got to play a game with you before I retired.
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Thu 17 Sep - 0:00:53

Neal Cassidy wrote:Well yeah, lmao. I helped recruit people too. Not nearly as much as Emma did though.

I have a blog set up and everyone just kind of writes their thoughts in there lol. Not to give anything away, but you're one of my favorites. I wish I got to play a game with you before I retired.

Oh fun. I cannot wait to read those. The episodes too!!

Aww now you're making me sad. I already had our alliance name picked out and everything!
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Thu 17 Sep - 0:02:38

Let me hear this alliance name lol
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Thu 17 Sep - 0:06:07

S.N.A.T. <3

We'd be deadly, I'm sure.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Thu 17 Sep - 0:07:15

Hahaha love it! It wouldn't be fair to everyone else. Maybe one of these days!
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Thu 17 Sep - 0:09:58

I'll pull you out of retirement someday I'm sure. I have a way with words. lol.

Just for one game, and then IIII can retire. (Though this is only my 4th game)... I think I'll be finished.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Thu 17 Sep - 0:24:24

I'm sure if you retire before that, I'll pull you back for a game too. I've been told I'm pretty persuasive too. It's too bad though because you're really good from what I've seen!
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Thu 17 Sep - 0:36:15

Lol. We'll see. Maybe! Hahaha. I've heard great things about you on these boards as well. Very good reputation.

Thank you. I wish I were better. I can't win every game like the outstanding Blue Fairy. Hey girl, heyyyy.

Though, for some reason people are deathly afraid of me (Kathy included.... that sphincter blindsided me LOL). I guess I'll figure that out when I find the fountain of youth.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Thu 17 Sep - 0:50:16

Aww haha. I think you'd have a knack for mystery games. I do really well in these. In normal games, people target you if you're an established competition threat.
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Thu 17 Sep - 1:03:27

I really loveeeeee this game. It's so much fun. The challenges are awesome, the hosts are fun and it's a new experience for me. Also, it's nice that no one knows who I am (or maybe they do)... I'd like to think I've done a good job at hiding my identity (but if I can figure out people like Dillion and goddess Christina, people have to know my quirks too. Anyway, like you're saying... People typically target me as soon as they hear I've joined a game. I'm like... Hold your horses, I didn't even get a chance to start scheming yet. But yeah... It's really nice getting to know you too. We've never talked before!
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Thu 17 Sep - 1:19:01

Haha glad to hear it! I've loved hosting this game. The identity reveals are always great. Once you play enough, you start identifying people easily, but there's always some that surprise you. It's nice getting to know you too!
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Thu 17 Sep - 10:27:01

Oh I can't even imagine the laughs the hosts have.

I'm sure I'll be surprised at half of these people. The person I'm in contact the most with is Jiminy (mostly PM's). I hope you guys can read them... They're fun. Anyway, I have no clue who the heck he/she is, but I love it.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Thu 17 Sep - 12:46:32

We can't see pm's unfortunately. I'm sure they're great though haha. Pm's don't raise your post count, but they also don't make it on the episodes either. They get deleted after your inbox is full anyway.
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Thu 17 Sep - 12:56:56

That sucks!! I'm going to start posting some PM's now then in DR. That's where the strategy happens.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum