Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Room

4 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Private Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Private Room

Post by Captain Hook Fri 11 Sep - 20:08:36

This week has been so stressful. lol hopefully this week is not as bad and less dramatic.

Good luck at HOH!
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Fri 11 Sep - 20:09:47

I won't be trying for the escape thing, but destroy it gentlemen.

It is going to be up in the air bout who wins it. Well see who puts in the time.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Fri 11 Sep - 20:13:05

yay for it not being a creative challenge. I might have a shot. Smile

Good luck, Hatter!
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Fri 11 Sep - 20:21:35

What Mulan just said about Regina.

Mulan wrote:I agree, I can't trust her now. I thought she was one of our trustworthy.

She is good though. It would need to be a backdoor. We can't let her know. Just act the same to.her.

We tag teamed that well hook, good timing on both our ends as she now thinks Regina is spreading false info and is not to be trusted.

just wanted to share that bounce
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Fri 11 Sep - 20:23:45

cheers
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Sat 12 Sep - 0:08:17

Um yeah, idk if anyone else is noticing, but Pan is at about 1000 new posts and counting according to his post count. It is climbing as I type this.

I would not waste my time if I were you boys.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Sat 12 Sep - 2:06:05

Wow! I didn't even think he was on. He must be appearing offline.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sat 12 Sep - 15:45:40

Hey boys!

Quick catch-up: Jiminy, did you keep Mulan so you could pin her votes on Regina?

And should I tell Mulan that I DIDN'T vote for her? If we could pin this on Regina, that'd be great. If Pan voted to keep Mulan, then we just might have to work with him on a round to get Regina out. I think the Regina/Mal pairing is deadly because they lied right to our faces about the Mulan vote. They both told me they were voting to send her packing...

I'm here, but I don't know if I should even bother for the HOH? Pan has A LOT already. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sat 12 Sep - 16:09:07

Side note guys- did you notice Emma's HOH rules posting?

The cyan words all spelled out a sentence:

"The cyan words mean something."

Idk if that's a clue or her just messing with us? lol Wink
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Sat 12 Sep - 16:36:09

Do not bother with it. Pan has it on lock.

If I were you hatter I would say you did vote for Milan to stay.

Right now, she is under the impression that Regina was putting false info out there and that is why hook voted that way.

We need you to work your magic with Milan because she seems to buy what you sell.

As for pan, I messaged him saying thank you being so pro about the mom. An he was super calm throughout the whole thing, so that to me makes it seem like he can be reasoned with.

Idk what you guys are messaging him, but I think I enough people tell him Regina, he might do it. I am waiting for a response from him.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sat 12 Sep - 19:09:09

I won't push Regina with Pan. I don't want to ruffle feathers with him, but I also don't think he's necessarily going to hold a grudge and immediately go after us. He might want to win just so he knows he's safe.

And yes, I think it could be sold that Regina voted Mulan, because at this point, I think Mulan does trust me and this could work in our favor. Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Sat 12 Sep - 19:27:09

Probably best if not everyone goes to him and says Regina.

I have not said her name, but hinted that there was a girl in the 8 that was in my ear about the eviction and making a move against him.

I am definitely going up, unless he shoots me a pm before he nominates. Who he puts me up next to should be very interesting because I do not think he will put up Belle or Tink.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Sun 13 Sep - 0:08:49

Regina Mills wrote:Do you think that maybe we can convince him somehow to put Hatter and/or Hook on the block? Maybe tell him that rumors were going around of him working with those two and people will be targeting them if they stay in the game. Maybe offer some kind of deal or something, or ask him to prove he's not with them by putting at least one of them up?

Exchanged a few PMs with Regina, this is what she last wrote me.

I can't tell if she knows something I don't, or is she is playing it up how she is scared... or if she is legitimately nervous about going up.

Logic would dictate that, if he is going to stay away from the group, he would put me up with either Regina or Red (because they won the most).

Red has been hinting to me how she does not trust Regina, but it could be a facade to cover up an alliance.

Idk, but I got this message and needed to pass it along to you two.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Sun 13 Sep - 12:50:06

I thought that would have elicited more of a response.

Nevertheless, Pan is being as reasonable as I suspected. He says he doesn't "want" to put me up, but thinks I would come for him again were I HOH.

All I can do is throw Regina under the bus hardcore and hope he does not have some kind of deal with her.

I am going to say she is my #1 target going forward and was one of the people telling me about putting Pan up. Again, idk what you guys are telling Pan, but I hope our stories don't get crossed up because of it.

Basically going to say Regina was the one pushing for it, and every other member said to stick to the 8 but I went with the info she gave me.

wish me luck.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Sun 13 Sep - 13:01:01

Sorry...I just noticed that you posted in here.

When I talked with him, he said he was considering putting up you/Maleficent. I am not sure how much I can trust Pan and I didn't want to throw out names to him. He did say it would be 2 people from the crazy eights. I just told him that he needs to nominate someone that is a threat to win this game. I am hoping he sees that is Regina. Maybe you should mention how much of a threat she is. lol

If I had known she was going to throw my name out there, I would have had no problem throwing her out there too. Now if I go to Pan and mention her, he will probably know that you and I talked.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Sun 13 Sep - 13:02:07

I could go to Pan and say that I heard Regina was trying to get me nominated and then proceed to try and get her up. lol
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Sun 13 Sep - 13:09:13

You could tell him I just PMd you that. It would make it seem like you and I were not talking much during my HOH (so you had no influence over noms).

but I just sent him something pretty long. He is either going to bite, or tell me to screw off. I think I mad a compelling argument though.

We have to wait and see, I will let you know the second he responds.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Sun 13 Sep - 14:10:13

OMG Jiminy, I think you may have pulled this off. lollllll I don't want to celebrate too early though, but OMGGGG! He told me what you told him and he asked who I thought should go up next to Regina to ensure she goes. I told him that I think Maleficent should go up because I heard they were close and that would be one less vote for her.

PLEASE LET THIS WORK!! lol
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Sun 13 Sep - 16:29:40

I am dying right now.

Jiminy, you are good. I can't believe you actually pulled it off. *bows down to you*

Now we gotta pray that one of them doesn't win POV. I would rather noms stay the way they are.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 13 Sep - 17:12:11

After nominations, Regina sent me this guys:

Regina Mills wrote:I don't know what's gonna happen this round. Apparently I'm the target based  on a rumor Pan heard. But if I do leave, please watch out for Jiminy. He's an absolute rat and a joke. He wanted you or Hook or Pan out last round. Since he couldn't get any of you out, he nominated a "pawn", Genie. But I don't know what happened and he changed his mind. Probably because he knew he would be a target if he sent Mulan out the door.

I'm sorry for the long post,, but I just want to clarify things in case nominations stay the same.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Sun 13 Sep - 18:46:52

That was a complete team effort. If I was just alone, without you guys also PMing him, I am but one person spreading a rumor.

With you backing up sentiments, it becomes a reality.

But let's get some factual facts out there now that Regina and Maleficent know for sure I am against them.

This may be long, so stick with me on this one.

Regina told Belle early on about the 8. She named names and everything, and from an early point was scared of you 3 (Pan/hook/Hatter). She started a separate room for her, Belle, Maleficent and Red.

I became worried through lack of communication with you guys that maybe you 3 (Pan/Hook/Hatter) did have a final 3 with Mulan as a 4th. After my HOH last week, I know now how paranoid a thought it was. I think everyone was truly ok just rolling with the 8 (besides Regina and Maleficent).

After Pan won his HOH, I expressed concern to Maleficent about you 3, and 5 min later she told me about the Girls Room. Their #1 goal was to get you 3 out 1 by 1. When I won HOH, they (Regina/Belle) pushed hardcore for Hook and Pan to go up (because of your beastness). But obviously I didn't.

I legit put Pan up because of what he did (created rooms with people outside the 8 and named names). The thing is, I know Regina obviously did it too. But Regina was covering her ass by including me in something and actually speaking to me. But she lied once to many times, and it got back to me via Red that she didn't like me or want me in that side alliance.

So there is the thing. Maleficent, Regina and Belle were all about getting rid of the boys club. Red was always just there saying "yes". So I PMd her about what her real thoughts were, and she fell in line with my mentality. Hook and Hatter never gave her a reason to doubt them, and other than being threats, there was no reason to get rid of you guys. I never straight up asked for fear she would say something to the girls club, but I think Red is in agreement with me about it being better to have you as allies instead of trying to get you out, especially because of your loyalty to a group.

That was a lot to take in, but especially now... I think it is time to take the residuals of the Crazy 8s (very much like the Detonators BB16) and form a new alliance of 5. I think if Me, Hook, Hatter, Red and Mulan form something, it would work. We keep someone like Tink and Pan on the side, and when the opportunity presents itself.. we strike at them too. But all this banks on me staying this week.

That is everything I have to say about my game, it is now 100% transparent to you guys. And I say it to you nervously, but with confidence as it goes without saying, I would like us 3 to be the final 3. My HOH last week made me see who I could and could not trust. You 2 have proven to be more solid than any people I have worked with in memory.

that was a lot, but what do you guys think? lol
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Sun 13 Sep - 19:44:45

That was a lot lol, but it answered a lot of questions.

I don't believe you were targeting us last round. I never heard my name come up at all. I talked to Regina a lot last round and she never said anything to me, except how much she trusted me. If she really trusts me, then wouldn't she have told me that I was being targeted? She is obviously going to say anything she can to get us to turn on each other...that is what she does best.

I trust you two the most and I want us to be f3 as well. Very Happy I wouldn't mind a new alliance with Mulan and Red since I feel we are the most honest out of everyone left. I think we could easily get Mulan on board and I think Red would be ok with it too. Just from talking to her, I can tell she doesn't trust Regina either. She said all Regina has been doing is talking so much crap about Jiminy and that she also wanted her to tell people that you targeted us last round.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 13 Sep - 19:50:33

Hey Jiminy- that is a lot.

The best thing I heard out of that whole ordeal is regarding Red. She's someone I've liked all game and if I would've heard she's after Hook and I in any way, that really would've bummed me out. I stick with what I said about Mulan before- she was never against our 8 alliance, and never should've been nominated last time. I think she's a loyal and good person to have on our side. I don't hardly talk to Belle, so it doesn't surprise me that she's against "the boys". And as far as Pan and Tink go- where do you think their loyalty lies right now? Tink doesn't say much of importance to me and she voted to keep Mulan, so who told her to vote that way? I think Mulan asked her and Tink said yes, so hopefully that's all it was and not Tink being a part of the Belle/Regina/Mal thing...

I want to know from you Jiminy- who told you that Pan, Mulan, and I were making side deals? Was that Regina or someone else? Because whoever said I was making side deals was 100% lying to you. I've never done that in this game. And I truly don't think Mulan did either, and yet, her name seemed to be thrown out there too...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Sun 13 Sep - 20:06:43

It was the Hat thing my friend. I think everyone knows you sent one to everyone. That was the premise of people assuming you had deals with multiple people.

Very silly I know, but that is what started your name being feared. Everyone at some point, when I spoke to them, brought it up. tink, Pinocchio, red, Regina, Maleficent, Belle lol. So when that happened, people assumed you were playing hardcore instead of just being friendly. That is straight up BB paranoia.

But specifically, it was Belle who said she had "concrete evidence" that you, Hook, Pan and Mulan has something solid. And this was after knowing about the 8, so that was not what she mentioned. Stupidly, I never asked what that evidence was as I just assumed she had spoken to you about an alliance. It went from there that Mulan was making individual rooms with people as a means of staying long term, and since I was someone she did have one with (and she never posted in it) I bought it as a viable strategy she was using. With Pan, Whale told me he told him about the alliance when he was trying to stay. Whale wanted to start something legit with me, genie and pinocchio. It never materialized because it was not what I wanted, but more importantly because pinocchio went away and I voted Whale out the next round. But the new room of Tink, Belle, Genie, Pinocchio and Pan was told to me by Belle.

Obviously, all of the rumors with Hatter and Mulan got blown way out of proportion (with Pan actually being true). My talks with Mulan have shown her to be ridiculously sweet, and incredibly loyal. Both traits I value, and I already expressed to her how dumb it was to put her up. That is why I would love to be in a legit final 5 with her. Red seems to be a passive player, but has won HOHs and kept us safe (despite being pushed to make moves). She always said it was too early, but I don't think she had the intention of putting you guys up (even pan) but that is just an assumption.

As for Tink, I don't think she would be hinting at how much she distrusts Regina is she was with her. Idk about anyone else, but I would bet money she is not a Regina fan.

I know Regina is probably talking Pans ear off, but if this alliance is formed and I am put up as a replacement, we would have the votes (and majority moving forward). I believe 4 votes is all that is needed this round.

I am going to try for POV, but that is what is running through my head right now. I need a break lol
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 13 Sep - 20:14:56

Oh wow. Firstly, thanks for all the info. It makes more sense now. I never thought you were targeting us; I was just confused as to why Mulan and Pan were put on the spot like that last round.

I also really like Mulan and Red and would like to work with them. Smile

And lastly, those damn hats! My gosh, no, I just offered to make everyone one as a fun thing. I'm the Mad Hatter. It's what I do. Wink I am actually trying to complete people's hats. I got Genie's "turban" done. He wanted one. Here's what it looks like. I will be unveiling more as I complete them, but I sent him his hat the other day- he wanted mostly royal blue. Smile

Private Room - Page 2 FfDiuSC
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next