Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Room

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Private Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Private Room

Post by Jiminy Cricket Tue 22 Sep - 1:10:33

I would not be shocked. To be fair, Neal has a lot to deal with.

Okkk, I seriously need to sleep lol.

Good night my friend.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Tue 22 Sep - 1:14:20

Me too. I have something to help me sleep because the state I'm in right now, my head is pounding! Sad

Goodnight Mr. Jiminy.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 24 Sep - 20:54:07

What're you thinking of for the noms? Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 24 Sep - 23:02:02

I'm legitimately sad that this happened because I thought we were good. Sad I've talked to you since day one and thought that you and I were 100% solid, so this honestly was a surprise to me, I'm not going to lie...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Fri 25 Sep - 1:11:23

Is there anything I can say that would help you keep me? Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Fri 25 Sep - 1:19:03

Being brutally honest, I really don't think so.

You would come for me, hook would come for me. We'll see how the votes go, but since it is a final 3 I think you would be the more deadly of the 2 if you made it given your ability to speak so well and how communicative you were with all the jurors (all the way down to Genie).

Maybe that is a bit too honest, but since noms I have made my decision about who would be smartest to go.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Fri 25 Sep - 1:24:53

But speaking only goes so far... I haven't won nearly as much as you guys have and that goes a long way to the jurors. I can see it now, them just thinking I tagged along for the ride, but was nice. Many people told me I was just riding along and needed to get you guys out, but I stuck to being loyal and that's really all I can say. Sad The jurors are going to see comp wins foremost in their minds and I'm at the low end of the totem pole when it comes to making those big moves in this game. That's all I want you to think about moving forward... It's why I think any of us are dangerous in the finals for different reasons, but I think the jury will really appreciate the bigger moves, most of which I didn't make when it boils down to it...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Fri 25 Sep - 1:29:07

I guess I'm just really bummed this happened because I thought our final 3 was solid for a long time now, but I guess I was mistaken.

Here I put everything into being with you 100% and telling you all the info I knew along the way, and turns out it was for nothing. The girls got their way in the end, right? Splitting us up... It just really makes me upset because I thought we had each other's backs 100% and now it feels like it was all a lie basically. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Fri 25 Sep - 1:30:34

But you have friends. You spoke with Regina, Mulan, Pete and even Genie for chirstsake. Your social game is rivaled by no one. You didn't "need" to win comps

You were the godfather of the Crazy 8s which to this point STILL are the only people who have won HOHs.

It is not what you want to hear, but I am not going to give you false hope with me. If you get both the votes kudos, if they both vote you out then they probably see what I see. If it is a ties, I am telling you now what I would do.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Fri 25 Sep - 1:48:13

My interactions with Genie went as far as like, him asking who votes were going to be for. He's not going to care about that when it comes to votes.

Jurors look at actions... And all I did literally was get Mulan evicted of all people. The Crazy 8s was a group thing and we all had a hand it, and just as easily as it went up, it came back down. Mulan even when I was HOH hadn't talked to me in almost 2 whole weeks. We weren't close... Pan and Regina both respect your game-play and both told me I needed to get rid of you, because I was just riding your coattails. Don't downplay their respect for your game.

In these types of games it's about the social and the comps and I legitimately have won less than all of the rest of you. I wasn't close to the girls at all and that's something you need to keep in mind because their ties are really strong and I have a feeling that will be pulling over into their votes as well. I didn't interact with a whole set of jurors because what we had was strong enough I didn't feel the need to do so. That's where my game even lacks more than Hook's game... I just want you to keep that in mind that it's not as black and white as you think. And I only spoke with Regina more-so near the end of her demise in case she won stuff, but she straight up told me I was playing foolishly for riding coattails basically.

They're going to look at the vote where Tink left instead of you and think, wow, Hatter was dumb for not taking that chance to get Jiminy out, but I thought what we had was solid enough to move forward with. I just feel bummed that it all feels like a waste. You and I talked since the beginning. You were only one that was like that with me so it all just really makes me sad to think about is all. Idk what else to say. I don't think the jurors are as black and white as you think... The girls have friends in the jury too...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Fri 25 Sep - 2:01:04

I mean, that is all stuff to think about. But at the same time almost reinforces my argument about how good a talker you are.

If you could flip me into thinking it is best to keep you, you could talk your way into a win. If you truly thought you had no chance, you would not be trying so hard (or have tried so hard all game).
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Fri 25 Sep - 2:05:36

You talked well to get Pan to keep you right after nominating him prior. I didn't have any game moves that were on par with that move of yours... Idk I'm just frustrated because I just feel like we came so far and it's for nothing. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Fri 25 Sep - 2:15:13

I know I took shots in the nomination ceremony, but that is just my way of covering up how brutal a move I know it is (by being an asshole).

It is brutal for people like you, hook or me to leave this game considering how much we put into it. I have the highest odds of leaving next round, so I am pretty sure I won't be immune to what you are feeling right now.

My evicting you has nothing to do with being loyal or disloyal, or being a dick or anything other than what I have been telling you.

You will see I gave you credit my very first DR.. I said you would either be evicted early for talking too much (unlikely) or end up running the game.

I keep you, you win. That is how I look at it. The more and more you talk as well as you do, the more and more I feel like I am making the right choice. Don't think it was a mistake to speak up and argue your side, but if I was less intelligent or imperceptive I'd have fallen for it.

I am not sorry for evicting you if the opportunity presents itself... but I am sorry for the time wasted (as I am with anyone who did). But that is a possibility for anyone who signs up for these games. Vanessa last night on BB being a perfect example. 95+ days of actual BB, she RAN the game and got 3rd.

I am sorry Hatter. But my mind is made up.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Fri 25 Sep - 16:39:49

I'm sad I can't change your mind Jiminy. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content