Private Room

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Private Room

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Mon 14 Sep - 23:41:48

Honestly, what do you think of a move like that Hatter (backdooring Pete)?

We are speaking honestly here, am I crazy to think it would be a good move?
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Mon 14 Sep - 23:57:16

I honestly don't know. What has Pan done against us though? I thought we decided he was good with us now. Sad
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Mon 14 Sep - 23:59:42

I think he is with us for now, but I just ran scenarios.

Down the line, we don't have to get rid of him if we did it now. It was just a thought.

I could expand on it, but it was a foolish thing to suggest. I did more so just want feedback on the idea, cause if I were HOH I would have asked if you both were down.

I will retract now in the room. Just sticking to the plan is simple enough I suppose.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Tue 15 Sep - 0:14:28

That's tough either way Jiminy... But he did keep you safe last round despite others wanting you or one of us out. Sad
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Tue 15 Sep - 0:26:24

I suppose I didn't think of it like that. I was thinking of what makes it easier for us 3 without taking into consideration anyone's feelings.

I am loyal to us 3, everyone else I would cut in a heartbeat. Idk, I guess we 3 just arent "there" yet for it to go without saying I would never do something like that to you or Hook.

But the way you put it makes me see why that probably looks cold hearted and sketchy on my part.

Im guessing by Hooks silence he is 2nd guessing me like crazy right now? Ughhh, I definitely deserve it. What a tool cricket I am smh.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Tue 15 Sep - 0:36:12

Um, a little. Wink

I think it did look a little sketchy, but I see your side of it as well. We just need to focus on getting out those against us, and not over-think too too much, because that's when we lose #s... Pan showed his trust to you with his nominations and we just have to believe that's a sign of good faith on his part.
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Tue 15 Sep - 0:42:04

I know, but if it were not for the Mud-slinging that went on afterwards... I would trust him 100%.

But if they were saying all that in public, I can only imagine what they might be trying to say in private.

But you used the perfect word to describe what I did. Over think. Whether it is the real world or these games, that is the #1 thing I hear actually.

I am going to relax on that, and just stick to what I said I would. A final 6 of that is still better than taking a number for us now, you are right. It would be like doing Belle and Malficents dirty work.

Plus, it is still us 3 with Pan so when it gets down to it... we have an advantage at final 6 and I guess I really lost site of that by trying to make it easier now down the road.

What a mess lol
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Tue 15 Sep - 0:45:13

Yeah, we don't want to do the girl's work for them. Because the way I see it, Mal/Belle and potentially Tink have alright #s right now. So if we keep chipping away at our #s because of paranoia, they could overrun us...

I'm gonna post that in our room with Hook actually. Razz
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Mon 21 Sep - 19:33:24

I was thinking of playing "Escape to Storybrooke" just to save my own skin- but I do want to be a vote and able to play in veto to potentially help us if one of the girls wins HOH...

I'm really nervous about this time...
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Mon 21 Sep - 19:39:01

I just posted it in the other room.

It is only really worth it to buy yourself a week. Being out sucksssss and is so bleak.

If you play in the HOH for the escape thing, it might help us get rid of some of the other people (maybe if you can eliminate people or something).

Then if hook or I are going to win, you can just throw it. would depend on what HOH is.

I am trying to ask around as to what people were thinking this past week. So far, nothing.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Mon 21 Sep - 19:42:30

I was thinking, depending on the HOH, I could stick around to kick people out, yeah, but drop out if you or Hook is winning... That's very feasible.

And yeah, Red's clammed up and hasn't responded to me either. Idk if she's been on or not.

It's frustrating. I may play in the HOH to help one of you guys win, depending on what type it is...

But I don't want to actually Escape to Storybrooke. lol.
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Mon 21 Sep - 19:51:40

I'll let you know what she says the moment she responds.

I am super curious to see how honest she is with me (if at all).
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Mon 21 Sep - 19:54:19

I'm curious too. She told Hook and me as well, that Mulan asked her to vote her out (because Mulan's been sick apparently and her head isn't in the game).

And Red said that she's worried that Belle has the wolf power. I told her we can't worry about that right now and besides, it's getting kind of late in the game for that stuff to have effect.

It sounds like excuses to me. Sad
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Mon 21 Sep - 23:19:40

You have always shot me straight Hatter.

If I get Red, you both want me to stay right? I trust you both, but you know how it gets with BB paranoia.

Obviously I am down with you and Hook till the end. But I would need help in flipping Red.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Mon 21 Sep - 23:38:22

I'm always straight with you. My point is, I don't want to burn Tink if I know Red won't keep you anyway... If Red is with them, then I'm screwed. But you should tell her that Hook and I want to keep you and I will do the same. That way we can four of us, work together to eliminate Belle and Regina. I swear, those girls are constantly trying to get between us...
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Mon 21 Sep - 23:43:26

It should have been that 4 for a while.

I missed a lot when out, but I have always trusted red. I trust when she says he would keep me and roll with us.

Logically it makes sense too for her not to burn you guys. She would then HAVE to win HOH (she doesn't know you can't play) because Regina can't.

So she burns you, she is playing with fire. I don't think she would though, I am getting a good feeling from her like I always have when she tells me what she is going to do.

I probably wouldn't though if I were here last round and she lied to me.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Mon 21 Sep - 23:54:32

Yeah, I'm getting good vibes from her. Regina really thinks you'll be leaving- she keeps calling you a bug and whatnot. lol

Question- I forgot- which person compared you to a serial killer or whatever? That still bothers me when I think about it, but I don't feel like checking the room to figure it out. Razz
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Mon 21 Sep - 23:55:57

I believe hook said it was Mal and Regina who would refer to me as Jim Jones (possibly Belle too, I don't remember).

The audacity Crying or Very sad
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Tue 22 Sep - 0:03:14

That's so annoying. Sad I want her out just for that. lol

But seriously, it still makes me mad. Evil or Very Mad
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Tue 22 Sep - 0:08:34

I know, it's one of those things I am trying to take in stride, but I also wish it was something I could say "I take as a compliment". But I don't.

If I win HOH, I do think I will incorporate it somehow.. but probably not. It would likely be in bad taste anyway.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Tue 22 Sep - 0:37:30

Yeah. But once the game is over... You could bring it up. Because that was kind of ridiculous if it was in fact said. Sad
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Tue 22 Sep - 0:42:38

I have a feeling I know who Regina is, so it is not the most shocking thing.

But forget her and her petty words. I have to thank you man. Through thick and thin you have had my back and I have to thank you for that.

Idk how I can repay you, but somehow I will. I would not be here if not for you.

Good night, and see you in the HOH room tomorrow for some drinks. Smile
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Tue 22 Sep - 0:49:44

Aw, I appreciate it very much. Smile

Omg yes. I'll need drinks after my shitty work shift. I still have a cough today, but I've just been downing cough drops and sleep aids. lol

Save me some strong liquor Jiminy! Smile
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Tue 22 Sep - 1:05:39

Neal clearly is the one with the strong stuff, but Hook will have to bring the rum.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Tue 22 Sep - 1:08:05

I think Neal's stealing all his best stuff too...
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top