Post by Neal Cassidy on Wed 9 Sep - 14:50:24

Mad Hatter and Jiminy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

http://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Private Room

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Wed 9 Sep - 16:31:06

High time my friend, his is long past due.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Thu 10 Sep - 1:58:42

I agree. All those PMs!!! lol.

So I support you in whatever you decide because I consider you to be a great ally. I'm just curious what all you heard that led you to your nomination decision? It's very interesting information if they are turning on our group of 8... and the votes have been weird, so I have been wondering about that.
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Thu 10 Sep - 19:58:32

Well here is the problem.

I heard wayyyyyy too much info about how Pan had made side rooms, told people about the 8, etc etc.

He admitted as much, but telling people about the 8 and naming names is unforgivable to me.

The problem is, I heard a lot about you too. If you and I weren't as cool as we are, I would have nominated you with Pan (not mulan).

But you are the first person who spoke to me in the game. You are the reason I was a part of the 8 at all. I owe you a lot, and wouldn't do that to you. If one of the noms comes down, Genie is going up in their place. The problem is, I think people think you are going to be the replacement.

But I won't do anyone elses dirty work. But it gets tricky after this.

I know you are a social wizard, but the game has shifted with the destruction of the 8. I am fucked up a creek next round, but it was worth it to me. I just want to make all assurances that you and I are not the ones sitting on the block next week.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Thu 10 Sep - 20:31:11

OH WOW. I have not told a single person about us 8. I barely talk to people outside of our group except the Genie and that's just cordial and when he asks me how to vote, etc.

Wow... somebody's lying big time because I haven't told anyone about our group of 8 and I feel very solid about you and our alliance. Sad

I was the person who started the group of 8... I wouldn't want it torn down. Sad Which is partly why I wonder if the info about Pan and Mulan are correct at all. I don't see Mulan at least doing that to our group...

Who do I need to talk to that has a problem with me, because that throws me way off-guard. I haven't told anyone anything about our group of 8. I promise you that.
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Thu 10 Sep - 20:35:55

No I had not heard you were saying names, just had been making a lot of deals.

To me, that is fine. But to name names is what Pete did, and why I wanted him out.

But now I need to think this thoroughly through.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Thu 10 Sep - 20:45:49

I didn't make any "deals" though... I'm just cordial to the rest. Like, for example, they'll PM me to ask me to not vote them or they'll PM to ask what the vote is, and in that case I tell them. But I haven't made any deals outside our group of 8. Sad To be honest, I think the outsiders are doing their best to break through our alliance and I think not nominating them gives them what they want... They have to crack us to stay in the game, so of course they're going to try to make lies about us and stuff. Sad
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Thu 10 Sep - 20:50:59

I am going to do what I said to you, put up Genie.

I know Peter created a room with him, Belle, Tink, and pinocchio. Pinocchio is gone, and Belle and tink both "said" they supported the move.

That leaves Genie. Unfortunately, I do think Mulan should go. I need your support on that, because if she stays her and Pete will come at me with the vengeance I cannot even fathom.

Would you be willing to vote out Mulan?
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Thu 10 Sep - 20:59:02

Who'd you hear the false info from? Because I'm VERY doubtful that Mulan turned on our group of 8. To me, it sounds like the outsiders are trying to find a way to infiltrate our group. You said Pan was in a room with Belle and Tink? Shouldn't one of them be going then? Mulan isn't against you... I think the outsiders are doing their best to infiltrate our group and I honestly think that if Mulan goes, then they'll be getting their way. But you're the HOH and I support whatever you want to do... I just think people like Belle, Tink, and Genie are telling people what they want to hear and if any of them have talked bad about me, it's terribly misleading because I haven't agreed to anything with them... I think they're trying to wedge their way in, and with these nominations, they're getting their way unless one of them goes home.
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Thu 10 Sep - 21:01:34

Mulan said that you heard she was very close with Peter and that someone gave you that info, but that she never talked to Peter outside of our Crazy Eights room. And with the false info about me, it sounds like someone is spreading lies to crack our alliance up.

So, my gut is that someone outside our group needs to go... Belle, Tink, or Genie, because they're the true source of our problems. Sad
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Thu 10 Sep - 21:08:09

I just don't think Mulan would forgive me. I want to take back her nom, but idk.

I feel like she should leave because of that fact: she will come for me like Pete.

What do you think? honestly
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Thu 10 Sep - 21:11:53

I honestly think that she won't hold a grudge because she said she was informed that she's the "pawn", so I think honestly, my gut would be to put up Tink or Belle (the outsiders who seem to be causing trouble), or if you'd like- Genie. But putting up Tink or Belle and then our alliance voting one of them out, because they seem to be trying to infiltrate our group and if Mulan goes home, I truly think then, that they have won.

And numbers-wise, if Pan is with the two of them and he manages to pull Genie in, then that won't be good for us. So it'd be best to get rid of one of them now while we can...

That's my honest gut feeling on this. Mulan doesn't seem like the type to hold a grudge and like I said, she seems to think she's the pawn.
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Thu 10 Sep - 21:15:01

Good info.

good info. I will ponder this. thank you.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Thu 10 Sep - 21:15:23

Jiminy Cricket wrote:I've been saying I am considering you. But as I told you, I am not going to. I told people what they want to hear, you are a possibility (also makes us not look as close).

Who told you? That PM seems like a direct reaction to someone saying I am going to lol. If people have beeb lying to me and spreading false rumors, strong bet someone going to you with that is someone lying to me as everyone I said your name to said it is a good idea (besides 1 person).

Wow, people have said they're fine with me going up? Sad

No, nobody said that they thought it was me going up, I was just nervous that I hadn't heard back from you. I really like Hook. Can you tell me right now if he was one to say something good about me? Cuz he told me straight up that you were considering putting Genie up, which is exactly what you told me too. I trust Hook, but I hope my trust is in the right place. Others have all said they don't know what's going on. lol
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan on Thu 10 Sep - 21:16:07

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FONT SIZE 34 HATTER?
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Thu 10 Sep - 21:16:58

That's my gut instinct though- that Belle, Tink, Genie, etc. are trying to find a wedge into our group. I feel good about you, me, Hook, Red, Regina, Mulan, and Mal, so I would really hate for any of us to go home this week, when there are still others in the game trying to wedge their way in... Sad
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Thu 10 Sep - 21:18:42

Emma Swan wrote:WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FONT SIZE 34 HATTER?

Emma, my darling!! My font has always been "17"

I customize it each time. That and the font type. That will remain a mystery. Wink
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Thu 10 Sep - 21:19:52

THIS IS 24. You can't go higher than that. And it's way too big, even for my eccentric tastes. Wink
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Thu 10 Sep - 21:22:57

The Mad Hatter wrote:
Jiminy Cricket wrote:I've been saying I am considering you. But as I told you, I am not going to. I told people what they want to hear, you are a possibility (also makes us not look as close).

Who told you? That PM seems like a direct reaction to someone saying I am going to lol. If people have beeb lying to me and spreading false rumors, strong bet someone going to you with that is someone lying to me as everyone I said your name to said it is a good idea (besides 1 person).

Wow, people have said they're fine with me going up? Sad

No, nobody said that they thought it was me going up, I was just nervous that I hadn't heard back from you. I really like Hook. Can you tell me right now if he was one to say something good about me? Cuz he told me straight up that you were considering putting Genie up, which is exactly what you told me too. I trust Hook, but I hope my trust is in the right place. Others have all said they don't know what's going on. lol

Hook seems to me like a straight shooter. He most definitely did not say he wanted you up, he was the 1 to say it was a bad idea.

This is good because now people think I would want you out (instead of the complete opposite).

But I am going to go with Genie to put up. For sure. But just please be open minded about the vote. Idk yet who is best to leave between the 2.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Thu 10 Sep - 21:26:15

Ok, I trust your gut about Genie and the nominations. Heck, at this point, maybe you and I should have a room with Hook, because he does seem like a straight-shooter to me as well. He and I have been talking since day one when that crazy eights alliance started and yeah, he seems like someone that's trust-worthy. I trust your gut about the vote though. Just let me know, but I think that Mulan is still someone that I have a fondness for and don't believe that she'd be going after us in all honesty. But if you do decide that's how the vote needs to go, then I trust your decision. Smile I'll be open-minded about it.
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Thu 10 Sep - 21:28:42

I am not 100% one way or the other, because you make good points.

I should talk to her before the re-nom.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Thu 10 Sep - 21:30:43

You really should talk to Mulan. I don't know 100%, but I don't see her as the type to hold grudes. Just see what she has to say. Smile I'm going to go eat dinner now, but I'll be back later Jiminy!
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Sun 13 Sep - 21:33:31

Nvm, red is on now lol
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Sun 13 Sep - 21:41:59

lol Razz Mulan did reply to me by the way, but by then it was almost too late. Pan obviously heard back from everyone. Razz
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Sun 13 Sep - 21:44:07

haha, oops I meant to right that last message in the other room.

Mulan replied to me too, way too late. smh. And yeah, Pete definitely got them from everyone... idk how else he could have gotten it.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top