Private Room

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Private Room

Post by Regina Mills on Mon 21 Sep - 20:33:24

I posted. My target is Jiminy, let's just get through this round and get him out. He's too much trouble.
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Mon 21 Sep - 20:42:23

Ok I agree 100%. He's totally screwed up my game and made everything really troublesome.
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Mon 21 Sep - 20:56:49

I really don't want to be put up in someone's place, though. Sad
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills on Mon 21 Sep - 21:57:53

Congrats! I'd appreciate if you kept noms the same Very Happy I know Jiminy has a power anyway so let's see what he decides to do with it.
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Mon 21 Sep - 22:03:54

He does for sure?
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills on Mon 21 Sep - 22:04:37

Why else would he throw that veto? You really think he was the slowest? Laughing
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Mon 21 Sep - 22:05:58

Yeah, so weird...
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills on Mon 21 Sep - 22:11:55

Unless you have it, then sneaky you... Wink

Dont use the power to get rid of me Razz
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Mon 21 Sep - 22:13:40

Wink I think I need to remove Hook from the block. I just don't trust that the girls will keep their word to vote Jiminy out... That's my gut feeling. They keep even using terms like, "the girls" this or "the girls" that, and it's not making me feel any better...
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills on Mon 21 Sep - 22:20:27

I'd like for you not to use it, but I can't make you do what you don't want to do. Just guarantee me that if Jiminy stays on the block, you will vote him out. He needs to go.

And which girls are talking to you? That sounds strange.
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Mon 21 Sep - 22:24:23

I'm just legitimately worried I'm next. Sad I will vote however you want me to vote. I just don't want people telling me Jiminy's going and then flip things around on me...

The girls remaining in the game. lol
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills on Mon 21 Sep - 23:06:58

Can I ask something? I will be straight forward with you and tell you that I don't have any deals with anyone as far as finals or whatever. But I am curious about you and Hook. Why were you worried about him leaving? If there's something going between you two, I dont care. I dont have a finals deal with you lol, but I just want to warn you though, because other people might see it as an obvious pair that needs to be split up. :-/
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Mon 21 Sep - 23:22:34

I appreciate the straight-forward as well, but to be honest, there's the thought out there that you and Belle have a final 2 deal too... Why the hell does she keep avoiding every eviction? She talked to me, almost not at all until today...

That's where my concern steps in. I don't have a deal with anyone so my options are open at this point as well, but I'd rather kind of have a choice than to have it decided for me.

Besides, people have thought that was in place because of rumors that have circulated for awhile now, so it's nothing new for me and in fact, it almost puts us more together than otherwise, because there is the concern that the others in the game have a set agenda that I won't be invited to.
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills on Mon 21 Sep - 23:34:02

Belle is probably the coldest person left in the game, I'm surprised she talks to people Laughing but as far as that goes, no I don't have a deal with her.

well I see what you're saying. And it makes sense, you two are kind of forced together only because people think you are. Watch out I just might do that with Belle Razz kidding!

Well I hope the bug leaves so we can get back to playing haha. We are getting closer to the end so I'm anticipating a lot of crazy stuff to happen soon.

Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills on Tue 22 Sep - 20:00:31

I just want to warn you that you are handing Jiminy the win if you keep saving him. The guy is good in challenges and I can definitely see him going on a challenge run. So be careful. I dont really care that you lied about who you were going to vote for, I suspected you were not going to do what I asked anyway, but still. Just watch who you keep in this game and who you get out.
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Wed 23 Sep - 1:27:42

I completely agree Regina... Trust me on that. Smile

Thing is, my control as it were, lied with Red, and until the girls' #s were down, I didn't feel comfortable leaving Tink in the game with you guys any longer. That could've definitely bitten me in the ass down the line if you guys swayed her... Stayed tuned, because there's still game left to be had. Wink

I'm legitimately sorry I had to lie to you about the Tink vote. Sad I had to make sure she was the replacement and not Red, seeing as I don't think Tink would've saved Jiminy, who I need(ed) as a force to go up against you and Belle. And if Red went up instead of Tink, then I would've potentially lost an ally in Red. Again, sorry I lied to you. It's just a game move on my part.
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top