Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head of Household #6 (You're not Absolem, I'm Absolem)

+5
Captain Hook
Regina Mills
Tinker Bell
Mulan
Emma Swan
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Head of Household #6 (You're not Absolem, I'm Absolem) Empty Head of Household #6 (You're not Absolem, I'm Absolem)

Post by Emma Swan Tue 8 Sep - 20:00:30

Head of Household #6 (You're not Absolem, I'm Absolem)

Head of Household #6 (You're not Absolem, I'm Absolem) Tumblr_lkwkbtwila1qfueh7o1_500

"I am exactically three inches high, and it is a very good height indeed!"

I firmly believe that Absolem and the people behind this Fairytale were on Opium or some sort of crack.

Tonight, let's trip a bit and make your heads spin a little.

I will make a post on IMDb (The Games Board) at 8:10. The entire post will be emojis. You will have to decipher the message and follow the instructions it gives you. Once you're done, post a picture of Absolem on this thread to check in.

Clue: Use the first letter of each emojis name  Rolling Eyes = R

You have 5 minutes from this post to confirm in your Diary Room if you play for Head of Household or to ~Escape Storybrooke~.

Head of Household #6 (You're not Absolem, I'm Absolem) Tumblr_mezxvgRGaG1r8vxluo1_500

TWIST

Randomly throughout the challenge, I will post on this thread. You will have 60 seconds to reply on this thread or you will be disqualified from the challenge.

Head of Household #6 (You're not Absolem, I'm Absolem) Tumblr_nsczm58Rz21uc5tcco1_400

Rules

- Once you have the message deciphered, please follow the instructions and post the message in your Diary Room as well.
- Spelling counts if anything is required to be spelt

Head of Household #6 (You're not Absolem, I'm Absolem) Tumblr_n4d7pbhL1o1txxlaqo1_250
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Head of Household #6 (You're not Absolem, I'm Absolem) Empty Re: Head of Household #6 (You're not Absolem, I'm Absolem)

Post by Mulan Tue 8 Sep - 20:01:39

What?
Mulan
Mulan

Back to top Go down

Head of Household #6 (You're not Absolem, I'm Absolem) Empty Re: Head of Household #6 (You're not Absolem, I'm Absolem)

Post by Emma Swan Tue 8 Sep - 20:03:25

In 8 minutes, go on the IMDb games board and you will see a new thread made by me with the title of this HOH. Inside, you will find a post made by me of just emojis. You have to look at the emojis and try to find their emoji name. Use the first letter of each emoji name to decipher the instructions.

So like when you want to post an emoji on IMDb that laughs, you post [laugh] and so L would be the first letter for that emoji.

While you're doing that, you also have to keep checking this thread because when I make a post, you have 60 seconds to post and check in or you're out.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulan Tue 8 Sep - 20:04:39

Ah!!! Got it.
Mulan
Mulan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinker Bell Tue 8 Sep - 20:06:41

lol those gifs got us fucked up
Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Tue 8 Sep - 20:07:14

It was the point <3
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Tue 8 Sep - 20:10:14

Look at the games board now.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THAT THREAD. QUESTIONS ARE TO BE ASKED HERE.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Tue 8 Sep - 20:11:05

One last thing I forgot to mention

Numbers are left as numbers
I put a / to separate words to be nice
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Tue 8 Sep - 20:13:40

Head of Household #6 (You're not Absolem, I'm Absolem) ABSOLEM
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulan Tue 8 Sep - 20:14:34

Really?
Mulan
Mulan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinker Bell Tue 8 Sep - 20:14:57

g
Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Tue 8 Sep - 20:17:57

Wow that was way faster than I ever anticipated

It actually took me 10 times longer finding all the emojis one by one lmao.

Spoiler:

You are the new HOH. You have 30 minutes to post your nominations.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinker Bell Tue 8 Sep - 20:18:47

WAHHHHHHHHHH I can't pull a win Mad Congrats Regina!!!
Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 8 Sep - 20:18:59

I have no idea how you got it so fast. lol but congrats lovely Regina.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulan Tue 8 Sep - 20:19:27

Good work.
Mulan
Mulan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Tue 8 Sep - 20:19:47

Congratulations Regina. I bow at your feet with the quickness.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Tue 8 Sep - 20:20:13

Just in case anyone is wondering. If an HOH or POV holder doesn't hold their ceremony within the deadlines, it will go to the 2nd place winner.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinker Bell Tue 8 Sep - 20:20:27

How do y'all make that [pensive face] emojios that look like little yellow globs? I couldn't even find those ones on the emoji key.
Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulan Tue 8 Sep - 20:20:58

Regina PM me lol.
Mulan
Mulan

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Tue 8 Sep - 20:20:59

It wasn't that hard once you figured out the first two or three letters from each word Razz

COOL CHALLENGE THOUGH, EMMA, <3
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Tue 8 Sep - 20:22:12

Omg. I only had like 20 found. Good job Regina
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Tue 8 Sep - 20:24:49

[pensive_face][out][smile][trendy] / [yes][optical_disc][upset][rabbit_face] / [cat_face][horse_face][AD][ram][airplane][convenience_store][toilet][electric_plug][roller_coaster] / [night_with_stars][afro][MH][ET] / [iloveu][noir] / [yes][out][US][rocket] / [dog_face][ram] / 7 / [tired_face][iloveu][MX][european_post_office][seat] / [upwards_black_arrow][squared_ok][input_symbol_for_symbols][north_west_arrow][grinning_face] / 7 / [disappointed_face][information_source][face_with_tears_of_joy][face_with_open_mouth_and_cold_sweat][evil10][rocket][european_castle][night_with_stars][tropical_fish] / [cow][out][loudly_crying_face][odd][upset][right_pointing_magnifying_glass][smoking_symbol]
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Tue 8 Sep - 20:25:39

On a side note, when can we change our avatars exactly tonight?

I want to look my best in case, well, you know.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Tue 8 Sep - 20:27:16

I'll let you know lol. Although I think you all look pretty spiffy already.
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

https://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Tue 8 Sep - 20:35:47

I think we should leave are avatars. Neal worked so hard on them.
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next