Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Room

3 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Private Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Private Room

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 10 Sep - 13:53:16

Hey Red. Wow, do you have any idea what was up with those nominations? Jiminy said he'll explain to me later, but what was your take on it? Did you hear any negativity about Mulan or Peter? I feel out of the loop about what happened there.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Thu 10 Sep - 14:26:31

Totally out of the loop. It was a bit upsetting to be honest. Apparently Pan was making side deals (as per his post in the room), and something about a tie vote??
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 10 Sep - 20:43:09

Oh gosh... Jiminy and I are on good terms and he said he trusts me, but that he also heard my name come up. Which is really ridiculous, because I have not strayed from our group of 8 AT ALL. I'm just cordial to the rest and that's it. So I'm wondering where the info is coming from... I think someone is trying to infiltrate our alliance and hey, it looks like it's working. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Thu 10 Sep - 22:45:28

I'm worried too. I really hope our group can stay together because I like working with you and the rest.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 10 Sep - 23:20:34

Me too. And I hope after this HOH, things can calm down more and we can get the rest of the people in this game out. It sounds like they're trying to wedge their way between our group. And sadly, Pan might be facilitating that, I don't know. Hard to know for sure.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Fri 11 Sep - 0:19:12

Unfortunately I agree. Pan is starting a lot of trouble, and everyone now knows we are all working together.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Fri 11 Sep - 0:32:08

Yeah, I never would've liked to say that about anyone in our group, but if the happenings are true, then he betrayed us first and it exposed a lot of stuff. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Fri 11 Sep - 16:55:07

I had a feeling when whale mentioned a 7 person alliance to me (to keep him off the block, he wanted me to put up one of the "big boys", but I didn't think anything of it. This blows. We just have to stick together, honestly. If you have any questions or concerns, I'd rather you call me out on it and talk than not talk about it. You know?
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Fri 11 Sep - 17:10:53

Same here Red! If either of us has questions for the other, it's probably best to just bring it to our attention. Rather than let it fester and possibly allow others to wedge in between us. Because I really like you, and I think we can go far in this game if we don't let others try to split up the good thing we have going. Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Fri 11 Sep - 17:32:50

Exactly. I couldn't agree more. I'm glad we're on the same page!
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sat 12 Sep - 15:46:57

I'm personally glad Mulan stayed. I wanted her to. I can't believe it went to a tie yet again! How are you? Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Sat 12 Sep - 15:56:49

I am too, actually. I was not expecting a tie once again. Things are definitely weird in this game. I'm doing well. I just finally finished a show I've been trying to get through on Netflix.

I really want to win this comp, but I don't think I have it in me.

How are you?
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sat 12 Sep - 16:06:09

I know... I kept Mulan, but who else did? It's getting confusing and someone's definitely being shady at this point. Which show? Smile I'm behind on some, but it's fun to watch a whole bunch of a series at once.

This comp, my goodness. Pan's posts are already sky-high!

I'm good. Enjoying my weekend. The weather has been amazing here and overall, I'm great. Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Sat 12 Sep - 16:14:44

Oh I didn't know you kept her. I didn't know people were keeping her at all... I just gave her a sympathy vote because I felt bad she was leaving the way she did.

Secrets & Lies. So good. I highly recommend it.

Yeah, I'm wondering if I should even bother. Lol. He's awesome.

Oh that's good! The weather here has been horrid.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sat 12 Sep - 16:27:14

Yep I did. Smile And you did, so who were the other two? Someone's majorly lying to her, because she seemed to think she was going to get like, 5 votes or so to stay. I honestly think someone lied about her to Jiminy, because I don't believe she would betray our group of 8 just like that. It doesn't make sense or add up.

I will have to check that show out. I've been meaning to start watching True Detective. A friend recommended it to me and I keep forgetting about it. I love Ryan Phillippe though! (from Secrets and Lies) Very Happy

Pan must've been posting all day at that rate, damn... It's just not worth my time at this point. Razz

We had 4 straight days of rain and the fall breeze is starting to kick in, with sun though today, so that's been a really nice change. Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Sat 12 Sep - 16:34:43

Yeah after the vote came out, she said she was expecting 5 votes. Sucks, but we knew this day would come sometime. I hope she is able to figure it out, because we need to know who's lying so we can watch each others backs.

Ooooh. I have yet to watch it, but have heard good things. Yes, Ryan is in it, which is partially why I was attracted to the show lol, but, it is really well written.

LOL. Yeah, probably shouldn't bother. His posts are still increasing. It's pretty impressive. I hope we're safe. I feel so out of the loop sometimes, but it is what it is. Have you spoken to him at all? He's been crushing these comps, and quite frankly, he deserves the win.

Oh that's lovely! The rain here has been pretty cold and rainy, so not pleasant in the slightest.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sat 12 Sep - 19:13:17

Pan hasn't said much back except that he's spending his Saturday trying to win an online comp. lol

If I start watching "Secrets and Lies", I'll let you know! Smile

I feel out of the loop sometimes too, but in a way, it's kind of for the best because after what happened with those last nominations and vote, it would suck to be pulled right into that drama. Razz
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 13 Sep - 21:10:06

m (9th)

What's yours? Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Sun 13 Sep - 21:47:12

Sorry I'm just seeing this. I thought the cop had an extended deadline. Ugh
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 13 Sep - 22:10:08

That's ok. Smile What're your thoughts moving forward? I think Regina is pretty manipulative at this point, but I'm still unsure of who to trust. I've liked talking to you and Jiminy did keep me safe despite people telling him to put me up his HOH...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Sun 13 Sep - 22:12:52

I'm floored. I have no clue what is best for our games.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 13 Sep - 22:15:54

Has Regina approached you for any sort of alliance? Because I'm hearing that she's wanted me out, and wanted to know if you knew anything about that? Sad

I just want you to know that I never went against our group of 8, and I do want to work with you moving forward. Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Sun 13 Sep - 22:19:40

She thinks that you have a deal with Peter and Jiminy and I'm sure she will tell everyone about it. Typically I take what people say in this game with a grain of salt, so I don't believe it, but... Others possibly now.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 13 Sep - 22:28:10

Gah. Tink just asked me if I really *do* have something with Hook and Pan. I have no idea how that started. I feel close to all the people in our 8 alliance, but don't have any set deals that warrant such rumors. It's frustrating. I can only hope you don't believe it Red. Sad Because I've talked to you since day one and hope that continues...

I never had to make a deal with Jiminy or Pan because I've never implied that I've wanted to go against them. I don't think the rumors last HOH that Mulan and Pan defected from our group had any grain of truth to them honestly. I think they were started by Regina to get the ball rolling on our group falling apart, without her having to do anything herself (as HOH).
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Sun 13 Sep - 23:05:35

No, I don't believe it, trust me. Smile

As far as Mulan is concerned, I agree wholeheartedly. It's why I gave her a sympathy vote, I figured it was the least I could do. I was really surprised by those four votes, and I'm more surprised that Regina voted to keep her. There were 4 votes so someone is lying, and I don't know who.

In the room with Male, Regina and Jiminy and me never once mentioned she wanted to keep Mulan. It's very frustrating. It just proved my suspicions to be correct. No matter how many rooms people have, it doesn't automatically equate to trust, and I wish people would realize that. I'm totally confused and lost in this game. It's too hard.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next