Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head of Household #5 (Once Upon a Time)

+9
Dr Whale
Maleficent
Regina Mills
Red Riding Hood
Princess Anna
Tinker Bell
Snow White
Pinocchio
Emma Swan
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Head of Household #5 (Once Upon a Time) Empty Head of Household #5 (Once Upon a Time)

Post by Emma Swan Fri 4 Sep - 21:16:59

Head of Household #5 (Once Upon a Time)

Head of Household #5 (Once Upon a Time) Once-upon-a-time

And they lived happily ever after...

Snow White, Pinocchio and Peter Pan, you cannot participate for Head of Husehold. Peter Pan, you however can try to ~Escape Storybrooke~.

It's time to get your quills and ink bottles out and come up with the next Fairytale idea!!!!

You are now tasked to come up with the new Fairytale Hero and Villain. Here is what you need to do in order to have a chance at winning this challenge.

- Create a hero and a villain and give me a name, physical description of both and add a biography for both
- In 700 words or less, give me your fairytale story including your hero and villain (you can have more characters in the actual story)
* The 700 is just for the story, not the hero and villain description/biography
- Your story must have a title
- You must name actors who would play them or voice all your characters in your story
- It must start with "Once upon a time"
- It must end with "And they lived happily ever after

The End"

Rules

- Post your submission in your Diary Room
- You have until 11:00 a.m. EST Sunday September 6th
- You can only send once
- You have to include in your post (at the top please) if you're playing for HOH or ~Escape Storybrooke~

Head of Household #5 (Once Upon a Time) 818228
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Head of Household #5 (Once Upon a Time) Empty Re: Head of Household #5 (Once Upon a Time)

Post by Pinocchio Fri 4 Sep - 23:13:35

Sorry for not voting everyone. I was out of town for work, I should've voted last night as I knew I was going to be busy.

Also, going back out of town Sunday for work and won't be back til Monday night. Not sure if that's going to affect anything else but just the hosts are aware.
Pinocchio
Pinocchio

Back to top Go down

Head of Household #5 (Once Upon a Time) Empty Re: Head of Household #5 (Once Upon a Time)

Post by Snow White Sat 5 Sep - 9:17:46

I wasn't able to vote in my diary room!! Emma didn't send me a response if I needed to vote by sending her a PM or whatever. I'm not able to post anything in my diary room and it's very frustrating and makes me look like I don't care.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow White Sat 5 Sep - 9:18:01

And I do!!!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Sat 5 Sep - 16:10:04

Snow White, I knew you had issues posting in your DR but you didn't mention the vote till after deadline. But since you are having issues, I will overlook it this time. Submit everything in a PM to me from now on. You can play HOH.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinker Bell Sat 5 Sep - 19:30:24

This is a pretty cool challenge!
Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Anna Sun 6 Sep - 13:23:28

I am probably swimming at my aunt's tonight who lives far away so may not be present. Have a good game, if I'm not here! Smile
Princess Anna
Princess Anna

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Sun 6 Sep - 13:54:08

Have a good swim, Anna.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Anna Sun 6 Sep - 13:58:24

Thanks so much! clown
Princess Anna
Princess Anna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Sun 6 Sep - 16:17:03

I've been really busy this weekend, sorry for sucking. I will get these to judges in the next hour when I'm settled in at home. Hopefully I can have an HOH crowned before the Veto is set to be posted.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Sun 6 Sep - 21:29:14

Emma pls
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Sun 6 Sep - 21:51:23

Please what darling?

Results up in a few minutes.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinker Bell Sun 6 Sep - 22:16:25

I'm dying waiting.
Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Sun 6 Sep - 22:18:46

Lol. I think we all are
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Sun 6 Sep - 22:21:51

Fairytale Scoring Results and Comments

I will not post the stories right now, I will save them for the episodes Smile.

5 people submitted

- Jiminy Cricket

Judge 1: "This one was really good! I feel like you could have written a lot more if it wasn't for the 700 words or less restriction. If this was made into a movie and the plot was stretched out, I would definitely watch it. I love how fleshed out the characters are."

Judge 2: That was sorta interesting but it randomly seemed rushed and there wasn't anything that stood out.  The names are ridiculous too.

Judge: 3: I visited a few stories while reading this one. Game of Thrones, Frozen, etc. It was fun. I feel like it's been done somewhat before but still good.

- Maleficent:

Judge 1: Are Mary Kate and Ashley still acting? I feel bad that they're now being overshadowed by their younger, way more attractive sister Elizabeth. But I digress. This is a little dark, but fairy tales are usually originally dark. It's not bad. I like the general premise. It could have been written better, but this was good.

Judge 2: Okay this one was much better, though the casting choices here are questionable. Fun premise, would be better if this was X-rated.

Judge 3: You actors were so random lmao. The story took a turn I was not quite expecting a few times, good job on that.

- Red Riding Hood:

Judge 1: This was pretty predictable until the end, but very interesting take on the character. Those poor wolves. I'm biased though. I liked this. It's not the best, but it's good.

Judge 2: This one is so far my favorite, so deliciously dark and well worth reading. Interesting you put the character analysis after though.

Judge 3: Lmao eww but cool ending. I saw part of it coming once he looked out the window but the pie at the end was a good twist.  

-Snow White:

Judge 1: I don't know if this was intended to be funny or not, but I found it hilarious lmao. I've heard that riddle before and it took me like a whole minute and a half before I got it. This was pretty short.

Judge 2: This one seemed to be rushed a little and didn't make sense at times, but it was still semi-enjoyable which is all that counts.

Judge 3: I feel like there was some Pirates/Peter Pan and Snow White inspiration here. You guys are so grimm and killing people off left and right. <3

- Tinkerbell:

Judge 1: lmao this was funny. I doubt it's going to win, but this is so weird and stuff that I kind of like it.

Judge 2: Rofl I dunno if this was meant to be serious but the character analyses were the most fun in this submission. Everything else is such a mess

Judge 3: Lmao to ScarJo being a Ham-Cheese Sandwich with a drinking problem. HAHA I can't even with this story lmao lord.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Sun 6 Sep - 22:27:28

And the winner is

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Sun 6 Sep - 22:28:28

Judge 3: Lmao to ScarJo being a Ham-Cheese Sandwich with a drinking problem. HAHA I can't even with this story lmao lord.

Now that's a story!
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Whale Sun 6 Sep - 22:28:42

Great job Red!!!!!!
Dr Whale
Dr Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Sun 6 Sep - 22:29:38

Congrats Red
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Sun 6 Sep - 22:29:42

Congrats Red! And good job to everyone else! I can' wait to read these! Ham cheese sandwich? whaaa.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Sun 6 Sep - 22:31:08

Well done RRH.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Sun 6 Sep - 22:31:26

Thanks everyone!
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Sun 6 Sep - 22:32:10

It was really close and all 5 did well. *pats* on all backs.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Sun 6 Sep - 22:32:42

Congrats, Red!!
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Sun 6 Sep - 22:34:45

My dreams of becoming a writer have now been crushed. Lol
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next