Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessions

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Confessions Empty Confessions

Post by Belle French Wed 26 Aug - 20:16:59

I seem to be a bit late registering, busy day today. I see a lot of familiar faces around here; some I'm happy to have around, some that I would rather never be in town again. I was approached by Jefferson first of all people, it was a bit random but I'm being friendly to him. The last time he was in Storybrooke I realize that he caused problems with Emma, but it was to help his daughter and who would I be to judge someone for trying to help their children? Rumple's motivation besides power was always trying to find Baelfire.

I would like a hero's alliance naturally, but if a villain (one more dangerous and evil than Jefferson) approached me and expressed guilt about what they had done before, I would give them a chance. You never know who could end up working together, I'm looking forward to it.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Confessions Empty Re: Confessions

Post by Belle French Wed 26 Aug - 20:31:18

I was approached by a villain in Maleficent. She wasn't the one to ask about an alliance first however, I took the plunge myself. Who would suspect the town librarian and the famed dragon who terrorized Briar Rose and Princess Aurora joining forces? I would guess no one. She hasn't replied to my offer yet, but I'm predicting it will be a yes since it's still so early. Who turns down an alliance?
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Fri 28 Aug - 11:42:21

I wasn't put on the block and I'm also not in the Veto so it looks like it will be a quiet week. We're only in the first round and for the next few it will probably just be putting up inactives or people who missed on the first day alliance train. So I should be fine as long as I keep showing up and being friendly with most of the cast.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Fri 28 Aug - 13:45:16

Maleficent tells me she was invited into a private room with 8 other people in it. While that's a good thing for her, it's never going to work. Alliances that big never last especially if they're founded this early, they'll probably hate half of the other members by week 4. But that's not the only problem. I wasn't invited to the private room so I should take that as a sign that I'm not part of the majority.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fairy Sat 29 Aug - 17:55:39

Alliances that big never last especially if they're founded this early, they'll probably hate half of the other members by week 4

SO TRUE!! lol
Blue Fairy
Blue Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Sat 29 Aug - 18:40:44

Regina, Red, Maleficent and I now have our very own private room. Hopefully they see this as an olive branch extended and will be willing to stay loyal, they can't have thought that other huge room was a good idea. 4 is just the right number for a group, anything more than that is where it gets sloppy and people have to know that there has to be a bottom. Honestly the Hatter is starting to sound more and more shady as the days go by. I know I was pleasant to him in our PM's, but him aligning with everyone has made me realize I'm not special at all and he has to go sooner rather than later.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Sat 29 Aug - 22:49:48

Jiminy's won Veto and I'm happy for him, he sounds like someone who doesn't completely get how games work yet so I suspect he's probably someone very new. I'd love to guide him. Of course if he turns out to be an amazing player later on and a major threat I'll have to cut him but I can be his mentor for now. Meanwhile Ariel snapped at Mulan for no reason and she seems to be lashing out at anyone who talks to her, which is such a ridiculously bad strategy. I would have never thought a Disney princess would be the one to have the first psychotic episode of the game but you never know by appearances.

This is a big help though because I did promise the Huntsman I would vote to save him and he's sure to have a lot more support behind him with this happening now. I'm sure he'll appreciate me voting to keep him, maybe I can use that so he'll vote any way I want in the later weeks.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Sun 30 Aug - 12:45:13

So I already knew that the Hatter was untrustworthy, but you have to laugh at him having the exact same conversations word-for-word offering them special hats. I had a pretty good inkling that my special hat wasn't special but Regina, Red and Mel have only confirmed it. If one of us wins HOH I think we should put him up. The only problem is I'm not sure if he would be better to put right up or try to backdoor, we haven't seen how good or bad he is in competitons yet.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Sun 30 Aug - 23:06:07

I suggested putting up two of the Pan/Hook/Hatter trio with a third as a replacement if one of them because we can't let them turn into the Austwins and Vanessa like this current BB season. They have to go soon. But I backed off of it because I don't want to seem too controlling. I do want to call the shots this time because I'm known in most games for being too quiet and kind of passive, I want this to be one of my more dominant and come up and execute the big moves games. But I can't do that without other people's support and they're not interested just yet. So for now it's back to whittling out useless inactives, which is fine too. They just take up space and no one gets mad that they're up because they haven't talked to anyone.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Mon 31 Aug - 15:52:37

Once again I don't have to play in Veto and it's highly unlikely Red puts me up as a replacement nominee so it looks like this will be another smooth easy week for me. But I know that it won't stay like that for too long, sooner or later someone will put me up and I'll have to rely on my social bonds with people. I know that it's not likely I'll win any competition sad to say.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Mon 31 Aug - 20:59:38

Jiminy tells me in a PM that he's starting to feel left out of everything. I'll probably ask him for a private room and make him the unofficial fifth wheel of this alliance I have going now. I don't understand though why he told me that, if he feels that way why doesn't he do something about it on his own by reaching out to a few more people?
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Mon 31 Aug - 21:50:01

Anna totally gave away her ID by asking how many people she needed to pick up to "evict". As JessetheRebel would say this girl still thinks that when she's using the Veto she has the power to evict people. So yeah, it's obvious now that Anna is Christina. That just means she's not anyone to worry about and it's not worth wasting another nomination on her for a loooong while. But Red did point out that she has the power to win comps now and then, which can be dangerous if someone has power and doesn't know how to use it. I'm going to have to align with her so I can be in charge of her HOH if she ever gets one.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Tue 1 Sep - 20:36:20

I'm so happy that I've been talking to Mulan for the past few days, I know that I'll be safe with her as HOH. I just need to make sure she doesn't put up any of my allies and this might be another easy week. I requested a private room with Anna a.k.a Christina and just got it, the only problem is she seems to only pop up on the forum maybe once a day so I don't know how great she'll be at actually replying to me. I technically don't need her, but she showed she can win comps if she tries. So why risk letting a complete wild card win without having any influence in their decision?
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Tue 1 Sep - 21:23:46

Jiminy Cricket wrote:It is not something I think I would trust with her atm.

I want to tell you because I want to be able to trust you, and have you trust my intentions going forward.

But I just realized the veto doesn't start for 20 min.

So let's the bull bull and be straight up. Mad Hatter has his hand in everyones cookie jar. The guy has it so good, he doesn't need to win an HOH 1. because he has deals and a relationship with everyone and 2. he probably knows he has a lot of votes to keep him and attack whoever noms him.

Hook, I want to say, is his right hand man. Hook comes across very alpha male to me in the way he carries himself in the thread, and via conversation. I feel like those 2 definitely have a 3rd ad 4th and possibly fifth legit alliance members. Who they are, I do not know and can only speculate (pan being a gut guess as to a 3rd).

My thinking though is if we all allow too many of the people who are not them to leave, we will be royally screwed. It is not a groundbreaking or original thought, but I want to try and break those guys up before it is too late and they have everyone they need to take out any independent thinkers.

My only issue is on who to trust. Although I do not know identities, you can tell a lot by actions and how people write. I can tell how intelligent you are simply by how you express yourself to me. How close you are to the people I just mentioned I want to go after, I don't know. But I would be screwed either way if I didn't bring it up to someone.

So there is is. I put myself out there to you. I would obviously want to work close together with some group that does not include them, but I am so sure they have numbers with everyone.

Let me know what you think. I hope this is a risk that pays off and you have already noticed all of what I have lol.

Good luck in veto (if you are playing).

Jiminy is of course 100% right with what he's pieced together. The fact that he told me this in confidentiality though proves that he trusts me and that he is also anti-Hatter. This means that I can safely add him as a trusted fifth vote.

I replied to him with this:

Yes, I knew about the Hatter and Hook being his second man and you're right, Pan is the third. I would guess Whale or some other active male player would be a fourth or fifth wheel. They do have their hands in everyone's cookie jars, but you can trust me in that. I also have Melificent, Red and Regina who are pretending to be allied with him so that he doesn't suspect them, but we all know how he's involved with literally everyone (offering to make them hats, pfft) and know that he has to be taken care of sooner rather than later. I proposed that they not even bother BSing with inactives and just fire at them last week during Red's HOH, but they didn't want to declare war that fast and risk having his goons after them so early in the game. Which I can understand. But I'll tell you that what you've pieced together is 100% accurate and it has to be dealt with.

Hopefully we can pull something off mid-game because everyone is still afraid of making too many waves too early.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Wed 2 Sep - 21:02:20

Playing for HOH.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Wed 2 Sep - 22:41:50

Oh Jiminy. I love him, but every info bomb he tries to drop on me that's supposed to be shocking and help turn the game around on Hatter and crew is something I knew first game week. But I like that he trusts me enough to divulge the information. One thing he found out though that I didn't know was who Pan was putting up and targeting so I owe him a thank you for that. I was worried I might go up for not talking to him after the first day but it sounds like they're going after Whale, which I'm fine with. I thought they were closer with Whale than that, like as a fourth or fifth wheel for extra votes but I guess not. But he's not with me either so I don't care. He can go.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Thu 3 Sep - 13:55:27

Apparently my name came up as a possible nomination, I don't know if it's because I'm quiet in regards to the Pan/Hook/Hatter trio or if they realize that I'm not going to just let them float to the final three together. But I don't like the sound of it. I was right, we do need to take a shot at them. But it can't be obvious we're all in a group together or they'll pit us against each other on the block. If we go up we need to go up against an outsider like Anna.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Thu 3 Sep - 15:13:49

How do we know who's still in the game and who's already been evicted so we can vote? Thanks!

This sphincter.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Thu 3 Sep - 20:44:28

I knew that being a folklore nerd irl could help in one of the challenges in this game! I only wish that it had happened later for a more crucial Veto. Neither Henry or Whale are the biggest threats in the game so it's not as satisfying as if this led to a successful backdoor of the Hatter. But it's still pretty sweet since I can go whole games without coming close to winning anything. I'm pretty sure Whale is out at least in our group, but I told him I could vote to keep him. What I mean is I could...but I won't.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Thu 3 Sep - 20:45:54

When I saw you got picked for the veto, I thought to myself "yup, she's got this."
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

https://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Fri 4 Sep - 15:16:26

Thanks Smile

Ugh, and scratch what I had said before. Now it turns out the alliance has to keep Whale otherwise we risk exposing ourselves and blowing up the game. Unfortunately it's still too early to do that and we don't have enough power to survive it unscathed, plus the other side's proven they're great at competitions. So we're stuck voting the way they want us to for now, which sucks because I think Whale is far more dangerous late game than Henry could ever be. I hate this, but we have to be subtle and I can't ruin this for everyone else. I feel bad for Red, Regina, Maleficent and Jiminy though. They have it harder, they're actually in the Crazy 8's private room so they have to suck up to Hatter unlike me who he hasn't even talked to. Well, he's talked to me asking my colour preferences in hats but that's it. If I had to pretend to be nice to him constantly instead of just the few times a week he sends me a PM that means nothing and isn't about game at all I would probably go mad.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Sun 6 Sep - 23:16:02

It was a unanimous vote for Henry so it turns out that not bothering to try to save Whale was a good idea after all. Red's won the latest HOH and that means everyone in our inner circle should be safe for this week. I'd say I trust Jiminy and Maleficent a bit more than her because Mel was the first person I was decently close with and I think Jiminy seems like a honest person in general. But I still trust what she's selling me. Sadly that would put Regina at the bottom, and it's not because I don't trust her. I've just noticed she seems to post in our private rooms the least regularly so I don't know as much about her and she's a lot more quiet. Makes her a bit mysterious, but that doesn't have to mean anything shady.

But anyway, we're debating on whether or not it's time to aim at the main group of Hook/Hatter/Pan or just one of their meat shields that they have as extra votes. Of course I think it'd be best to just go for the main threats, but the "too early" reason is still popping up and I'm not going to look like the dominator pushing what I want on everyone. I have to go with what the majority decides for now because if I somehow lose trust with this group the only other one I could maybe have to turn to would be Mulan. And she's in the crazy 8's private room with Hatter and them so she might not be trustworthy. She definitely hasn't confided to me in our PM exchanges that she's in there so she's willingly chosen not to tell me who her allies are, so I can't say I could fully consider her one even if she's kept me safe when she has power.

Meanwhile I'm still trying to build up trust and confidence in Anna, but unfortunately she takes days to reply to anything I send and there's not a strategic bone in her body. She doesn't even discuss gameplay, she talks about Disney musicals and her swimming trips with her family. Does Christina live with her parents? She seems to be around them a lot. I'm not going to judge (I'd be a hypocrite if I did) but she just seems off. I'm starting to think maybe this private room was a waste of time making.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Tue 8 Sep - 21:36:23

We ended up voting Snow because apparently she was being annoying and hostile, but I still think Whale would have been the actual bigger threat. But Snow also picked up in activity so maybe she could have been to, we'll never know now. But Regina's won HOH and that's a good thing for me because it means I should be safe again. However I don't really like that only Red and Regina out of our group have won HOH's because they might get the idea that we feel we don't need to win them because we're in good with everyone. Or maybe they'll think we're bad allies and useless. I guess that could be good if you don't mind being taken to the end because you're seen as a goat, but ugh I don't like that. But I also can't help the fact that I suck at comps, always have. Except for trivia.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Tue 8 Sep - 21:41:07

#staySTRONgFreNCH
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Thu 10 Sep - 20:58:04

I have no idea what we're going to do anymore. I'm stressed, I have a missing pet and I'm not sure if the alliance map I had made out in my head is even a little accurate anymore. I don't want Mulan to go because she's good on the side, but we're not technically allies so she would eventually put me up over other people. But I still think it's too early in the game before she does that, and I just promised her that I'd keep her safe this round. I assumed she would be up against one of the alpha guys so it would be a no brainer. Ugh.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum