PreGame Diary Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PreGame Diary Rooms

Post by Robin Hood on Wed 26 Aug - 14:37:25

So good news and bad new:

The bad news is a work 5 to 10:45 on Thursday so I can't make it to the HoH challenge. The good though is I work at 8 PST on Sunday and I'm off Monday and Tuesday so I should be able to make those challenges. the issue will be having a good internet connection because I'm moving out of my house (my mom is making me but I will hopefully have a decent internet connection by then.) But I should be more active in this game then I have been on IMDb recently.
Robin Hood

Back to top Go down

Re: PreGame Diary Rooms

Post by Robin Hood on Thu 27 Aug - 2:33:01

So if all these people joining are actual players and not hosts/bloggers, then we have a cast of around 18 people and that could make for a long season (which I love, I hate having small quick casts tbh). I am curious to know what kind of twists we will be having throughout the game. I'm fully expecting a triple eviction and probably multiple fast forwards but I'm hoping that even those are kept to a minimum because I like it when games take more than a month to complete.

As for possible twists, I'm concerned because this is Kathy, one thing I've noticed is her twists are either duds (but at least you try <3) or they are great. With a cast this big I am wondering if we are going to have something similar to what Javi did in iBB where there are more than 2 nominees each round or the MVP like in BB 15. I also have not ruled out Battle of the Block, which while it doesn't really work out on the show, I think it could make the game far more interesting online.

I also have not ruled out the possibility that this will just be a straight Big Brother game and there will be very minimal twists which is also not something that I am completely against but it's Kathy hosting and that just wouldn't be right.

Note to Kathy, and any other hosts: I will be as active as humanly possible in this game and post diary rooms, which would mean that you won't end up doing episodes Razz. My goal is to be active during the day (when I'm not studying) at school because this game will be my main focus outside of school and work.

I'm looking forward to getting this show on the road!
Robin Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Hood on Thu 27 Aug - 2:36:03

So far I've been messaged by Jiminy Cricket, Maleficent, and The Mad Hatter, in that order. I don't know if these could turn into potential allies but I'm going to try to talk to them more and build some kind of rapport so that they will keep me safe in case they win the first HoH.

Tomorrow before the challenge I'm going to try to talk to a couple people like Hook and some other people who look active to try and cover my bases for tomorrow.
Robin Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Hood on Thu 27 Aug - 2:36:45

BTW random thing I can't shale, Hook is giving me either major winner vibes or first HoH vibes, I'll have to keep my eyes on him.
Robin Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top